View Poll Results: Should the skill button be placed on the >>> right >>> end or the button bar?
Yes, please move it to tjhe right side. 27 90.00%
No, leave it in the mess in the middle where it is harder to find in a hurry. 3 10.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2012, 09:47   #1
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Move the Skill Button back!

It's just in a bad place considering it is THE most important button!

I think it should be placed in the same area as it was before, on the right end of the buttons bar.

yes or no?

Edit: please pardon the typos in the poll \=

Last edited by *Sonne*; 03-20-2012 at 13:31.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 10:38   #2
~ZortoN~

~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute~ZortoN~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
It's just in a bad place considering it is THE most important button!

I think it should be placed in the same area as it was before, on the right end of the buttons bar.

yes or no?

Edit: please pardon the typo in the poll \=
agree should be on the right again

Go out, socialize, explore the real world and stay away from this game. If you need to pay money to be good at something it means you don't even need skill anymore.
~ZortoN~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 11:42   #3
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
should also make it bigger while were at it, agreed it should be moved.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 15:27   #4
MercuryWater
Grrrrrrrrr

MercuryWater is on a distinguished road
MOVE the SKILL BOX to the RIGHT SIDE and make it BIGGER and MORE OBVIOUS.
Botter: i am not using such thing. but how is your day
GM:Great and yours?
Botter: Fine Fine hows the weather?
GM: I have to go now Have a nice day.
~~~~~~~~~~
Masterpiece by Kaypee
MercuryWater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 18:16   #5
kekekekeee

kekekekeee is on a distinguished road
it is called using f hotkeys... if your in the heat of battle your not going to jump around and find the spell you need even with the old layout... just use hotkeys and if your not in battle its not a big deal to open the skills list... this is like when people complained new facebook sucked... 1 week later they were all used to it... btw bias poll
kekekekeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 18:54   #6
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekekekeee View Post
it is called using f hotkeys... if your in the heat of battle your not going to jump around and find the spell you need even with the old layout... just use hotkeys and if your not in battle its not a big deal to open the skills list... this is like when people complained new facebook sucked... 1 week later they were all used to it... btw bias poll
i do use hotkeys, but im water. there are not enough hotkeys for me.
it's a simple request. i didn't say the entire new interface sucks, just ask that one button be put back where it was.

yes the poll is biased, i should have only put Yes and No.

a simple yes vote would have been nice, but thanks for your advice anyway.

Last edited by *Sonne*; 03-21-2012 at 07:06.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:47   #7
heavenwargod

heavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond repute
Make the entire interface the same as before, nuff' said.
Alastor - Trojan (101) (101 since the beginning of time)
heavenwargod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2012, 07:03   #8
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Or they could do something like Ragnarok. Allowing you to have say 3 "Pages" of F-Key Shortcuts that you can change with a Hotkey.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 05:26   #9
Tyler711

Tyler711 will become famous soon enoughTyler711 will become famous soon enough
Tired Of the new Interface? Vote Here http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=729211

Signed
im making a group for anyone who wants can join and chat about conquer and anything else its a 3d instant messenger with awesome avatar making lots of detail check it out at http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitati...=power-emailgo and add guest_tyler71111 when u join ^.^

MY VIDEO FOR CONQUER TRAILR CONTEST CHECK IT OUT
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T5peFJSWDBY
Tyler711 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2012, 11:42   #10
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Signed ...it's been like this too long for me to still not be used to it..annoying.

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2012, 10:51   #11
*Sonne*
cultivator

Bump

I still would prefer it to be moved to the right corner.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: