Old 07-05-2011, 10:23   #241
gamerboy

gamerboy is an unknown quantity at this point
No love for gamerboy in this thread I was kinda surprised I was able to even log in here haha.
gamerboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2011, 14:20   #242
projects

projects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerboy View Post
No love for gamerboy in this thread I was kinda surprised I was able to even log in here haha.
haha your brother and I made the list but not you :P
Old 07-06-2011, 16:50   #243
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerboy View Post
See the problem is i always though u were google :<
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2011, 20:09   #244
projects

projects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfiswrong1234 View Post
I think everyone else thought the same thing as well lol
Old 07-07-2011, 08:45   #245
Onigumo
ProtoExus

Onigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfiswrong1234 View Post
Google was easy to spot on any character. Just listen for the feint whispers of aimbot, and complaints.
Level: 130
Onigumo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2011, 17:10   #246
gym_b0w

gym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond repute
lul

Various Char on Ruby and Liberty usually named
o0g4 Demetrios or Jimbo all retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how pissed were u when u lost?
gym_b0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2011, 08:40   #247
googleboy

googleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onigumo View Post
Google was easy to spot on any character. Just listen for the feint whispers of aimbot, and complaints.
faint*
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: you mean[13:48]
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: run[13:48]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: i prefer tacticaly withdrawal[13:49]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: got to know when you cant win[13:49]
Admittance?
Quote:
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: but i dont want people to think they owned me when they beat me by lag not skill[14:2]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: you have killed me by skill before lol[14:2]
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2011, 06:20   #248
Onigumo
ProtoExus

Onigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
faint*
There's 2 forms of it, and what I said can be used with either. So the correction is unnecessary. Also, I heard you died in some freak accident. Apparently you went David Carridine style! it would've been tragic to say the least.
Old 07-12-2011, 13:56   #249
nuttydude
Noob eater

nuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There's 2 forms of it, and what I said can be used with either. So the correction is unnecessary. Also, I heard you died in some freak accident. Apparently you went David Carridine style! it would've been tragic to say the least.
Must have gotten pked irl. Some egy probably herced him while he was in Wal-Mart.
Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
"You think you got lag? Look at Jesus, it took him three freakin days to respawn. So dont complain about lag."
Quote:
Originally posted by LordSesshomaru
you know you play to much conquer when...
you punch a random dude in school and say "sry pk was on"
Quote:
Originally posted by RoCk~On
As long as you don't pull her panties off and find 2 dragonballs.
nuttydude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2011, 06:31   #250
googleboy

googleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wtf are you talking about o.o
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: you mean[13:48]
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: run[13:48]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: i prefer tacticaly withdrawal[13:49]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: got to know when you cant win[13:49]
Admittance?
Quote:
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: but i dont want people to think they owned me when they beat me by lag not skill[14:2]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: you have killed me by skill before lol[14:2]
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2011, 21:07   #251
Onigumo
ProtoExus

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
Wtf are you talking about o.o
It's magic see *waves hands around* ooooooooooooooooo
Old 07-30-2011, 19:17   #252
Flamo

Flamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's magic see *waves hands around* ooooooooooooooooo
How do magnets work?
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;Lv 121 - Hit 120 Friday morning, April 13, 2007 4:30 am(EST)!
Quote:
- Flamo_Aralias - Trojan - Ruby - Hiatus (Remake)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;- Lv 130
-Recreated: 5.7.07
-ND: 7.10.07
-Level 120 8.4.07
-Two years, two characters and 130 1.09.08

Flamo - Tanaris - Human Warlock
-1.10.08 - 70

-Flamo - Chromaggus - Undead Mage
-10.11.08 - 70
-11.30.08 - 80
Flamo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2011, 15:05   #253
skumn
win

skumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by projects View Post
I think everyone else thought the same thing as well lol
boo.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:13   #254
gym_b0w

gym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond repute
and I always thought doug was a lame name.

Various Char on Ruby and Liberty usually named
o0g4 Demetrios or Jimbo all retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how pissed were u when u lost?
gym_b0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2011, 10:31   #255
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_b0w View Post
and I always thought doug was a lame name.
that was mean and oh hai skumn :P
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: