Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 12-05-2013, 20:23   #136
Exorcist2

Exorcist2 is on a distinguished road
Stupid question, and I know it's probably been asked 100s of times, but I notice that I have the same character in each of the different servers on my iPhone. Do you have the same character in all servers? How come it's not like the one on the PC where each server is different?
Exorcist - Fire-Fire - Original owner til L120-120+
sockman - Water-Fire PKer - Purchased for items from origional owners
Started CO when Ruby first opened(around Dec '02) Quit CO way back in '05.
Exorcist2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2014, 10:44   #137
Ruthless30

Ruthless30 is on a distinguished road

Is auction still available?
Is sharing of itembox on houses not allowed on spouses?
I have rebirth from firesaint to archer and i cant see blistering wave skill.. I am currently level 60 will i have to wait until level 70 tp get it?

Thanks,
Ruthless30 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2014, 04:20   #138
DeadlyKillahh

DeadlyKillahh is on a distinguished road
Hi,

How do you claim XP from heaven blessing using iPhone? cant seem to find the option
DeadlyKillahh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2014, 02:11   #139
Dev2.0

Dev2.0 is on a distinguished road

Hi! First of all i just want to say smax is awesome ive read most of ur replies while browsing here. Good job on helping others! Kudos to you and all the moderators!

Well i have a problem here, i think it might be a bug in my quest when i tried doing all the quest at the same time a mont ago.. Im a level 112 warrior and i have a quest xalled deliver the water from soldier mu in the desert. It is saying it's finished on the trace but when i go over to him the answer the only reply that i can use to his question "it s missing" which does not end the quest. Im. Kt sure if this is the right thread but hope someone can help me out, im bummed from trying every single character by making another email and deleting the character when i get to the point that im bored just to divert my frustration on this.
Dev2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2014, 00:34   #140
Anthraxx

Anthraxx is on a distinguished road
Arrow Ipad CO problem

Hi all !

i'm haveing some issues with my Ipad CO.

the thing is: when the skills can be activated, i can't use fly.. it doesn't show it..

anyone has/had the same problem? it would be awesome if someon has an answer. (i'm really new on the game and enjoy it, but thats a thing i don't understand xp)

i would like to be a plvler nobody i met is doeing that
so i would take this combo: archer-monk-archer.
anyone agrees or dissagrees?

thanks for the help !

Anthraxx
Anthraxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2014, 05:45   #141
dolan2008
Dolan

dolan2008 is on a distinguished road
mobile server

Hi I played Co years ago on server DARK, i seen the mobile version and downloaded and started playing again recently, i made an account and started playing on the golden apple server and was just wondering if i can use the same account on my PC or it will only work on the mobile version and would have to start again on PC ?
Old 04-29-2014, 04:24   #142
meeyeoh
^__^

meeyeoh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to meeyeoh Send a message via Yahoo to meeyeoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolan2008 View Post
Hi I played Co years ago on server DARK, i seen the mobile version and downloaded and started playing again recently, i made an account and started playing on the golden apple server and was just wondering if i can use the same account on my PC or it will only work on the mobile version and would have to start again on PC ?
I think same with PC servers, you can only play your char in the server you created it.
I wonder tho if TQ provides an option to transfer a char from PC to mobile permanently for CPs. Most of my chats are on PC servers and I don't play to play on those servers but would definitely want to move them over the iPad server.
^meey^ - my noob rb princess

Sassy DL of the We~quit/semiQuit~co~but~still~spam~forum Guild! Click here to join us ^_^

Quote:
Originally posted by meeyeoh
well im not paris hilton u know -.-
Originally posted by Coffeecoco
and i aint Tom Cruise and i dont want to be lol
meeyeoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2014, 16:07   #143
~Kronsell~

~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kronsell~ has a reputation beyond repute
Ipad feature unwanted

Ipad feature
There's a feature of conquer in the iPad that isn't on the computer, and that is 'suggested items to equip', it pops up on the side of the screen with items in your inventory.

I want to turn this off, but don't know/can't find anything that will let me turn off this feature.

It's because leveling water tao's non-Rb solo, is awful, so i'm using an elite un-bound ring and a lvl 10 wand. But every time i get any bracelet or backsword in my inventory (or level up, or i think, finish any quest) this 'feature' pops up all of the available Bs and Bracelets available in my bag.
~Kronsell~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2014, 06:08   #144
SamLucille

SamLucille is on a distinguished road
I usually re-direct ppl to the forum in game when they ask too many questions... I must spend like one hour per day answering random in game questions lol
Old 10-08-2014, 10:41   #145
Bmkill3r

Bmkill3r is on a distinguished road
Offline tg?

How do I get into offline training ground?
Bmkill3r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2014, 05:10   #146
DuNd3R
Quit->Back

DuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmkill3r View Post
How do I get into offline training ground?
Once you log back in, it will automatically do this for you.
Old 10-10-2014, 22:58   #147
Bmkill3r

Another question

Is there still a way to use a secondary load out? There used to be a way to hold two sets of weapons that you could just switch out by pressing 1 button. If so how do you do this?
Old 10-11-2014, 03:41   #148
DuNd3R
Quit->Back

DuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond reputeDuNd3R has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmkill3r View Post
Is there still a way to use a secondary load out? There used to be a way to hold two sets of weapons that you could just switch out by pressing 1 button. If so how do you do this?
From the update notes, it appears that they took that feature away. It sure would be nice.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:16   #149
Bmkill3r

Wow that sucks lol. That was a new feature about a year ago. I just started playing again.. And everything's different.. No Wuxing oven, the whole equipment upgrade part of the game is now in your own option menu. Which is convenient but boring since you don't have to travel... Ever. And auction is no longer in market lol. I mean the whole set up is different and a lot less appealing if you ask me.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:24   #150
Bmkill3r

How about switching from jump to run? Did they take that away too? All I can do is jump lol.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: