Old 12-09-2008, 18:24   #76
GscB
NINJA OWL

GscB has a reputation beyond reputeGscB has a reputation beyond reputeGscB has a reputation beyond reputeGscB has a reputation beyond reputeGscB has a reputation beyond reputeGscB has a reputation beyond reputeGscB has a reputation beyond reputeGscB has a reputation beyond reputeGscB has a reputation beyond reputeGscB has a reputation beyond reputeGscB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GscB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeko View Post
Ok everyone, B.E.L.4 has pushed the last straw and I will not tolerate her being a tyrant over the population of this server. I know there are many of you out there that are attacked by her for no reason. Anyone who wishes to join the fight against her is more than welcome to join. Any guild who is her enemy is welcome to be our friends. I will personally see to it that any and all of her guild members are KOS. Let this be a warning to any of her members who may browse this forum. Leave her guild and you will be left alone.

Everyone knows me as a nice guy. And I wouldn't do this without a good reason. This server doesn't need a tyrant that says if your not in her guild or ally guild, u die. Doesn't need a person saying that you are nothing without the bulker leading them. The tyranny stops now. We will unite and beat her down into submission. This server will be better off when she is dealt with.

All Eagle Eye.. will be killed. Any guild who may ever take her in will be killed. Anyone supporting her will be killed.

signed!

Dragon->Diamond->Neptune->WildSwan SV.

I_R_NINJA_OWL
GscB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 18:24   #77
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to boogers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
*care face* <--- look at it.
get ur own thing..careface is my thing..!! *****

go /kill

Current Guild: WaR
Position: Deputy
Class: Support Water 15k hp 2k mana (Troj 130 - War 130 - Water 130)
Trojan (Troj 130 - Troj 130 - Troj xxx) Retired

Respects FB Movie - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaTnePKFo3s

Gotei13 Video - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4upemuupW0

Currently retired|Spamming Forums

Last edited by boogers; 12-09-2008 at 18:27.
boogers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 19:11   #78
WorstNameEver
Whuzit?

Location: That bedraggled guy out in your backyard with the laptop? Just waved at you? That's me. Hi.
WorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cihan View Post
since you know me better and i talk b4 many times i will tell you why really trekoo is pisst off with me and trying to pull this nonsence on me (but i dont care coz you know that i was kos many timess and i never give up plying and nver will) treeko past his leder ship to -tact- and he was killing my members in jail so i killed him and told him not to do it agine
and he say to me i will get treeko on me so i got more angry witch everone would if there where in my place so killed him agine and sat to him go get him
then i dont care then he try to say ohh iff i say sorry to him then he will forget things up
lamo you get ttretened by some one then you have to apolgise thats not me and next day he done sam sthing in jail and i am not power abuser not even dual soc yet and highest + i have is +7and that my fanhow could i be power abuser with those itemzz and treko comes jail kills me with out saying any thing i rev my self then ask him wtf wrong with you? then he kill me gaine so rev my selk and atack him he miss about 7 8 times i was not letting him have satmina after he use all his pot he goes out for more potss and go after him say in talk mode what you need more pots to kill noob like methat was it he made the form saying bela going down and all the time he see me kiling some one injail are ennmy to me
and ppl who help them kiill me (now iff it was you what will you do iff someone trethens you saying they will get someone to kos you and when they do you will have to quiet the game wel i will say bring it on and all treeko will have iss his frendss n my ennemy on his side wtich i all ready now and i am not saying i didint pk out side in bi or mistic but that was way b4 talismans come out when talismans come out i only had 100pk points or so then i wanted to get back to gameand only just started killing my ennemy and who will help them kill me.... ask treeko where was he b4 why he did not stop me or try to stop me b4 is not cozz i am killing anybody cozz when i turn aginst him why he not help them b4 where was he or is he just wana use you to get rid off me cozz he cant sort his problemss out buy him self is he man or woman still did not figured out.. and what his trying to say iss iff nobody tuch me i donnt care what they do but iff he tuch me i will use other ppl to deal with him... thats what it all comes to.....and when i see thiss form i even got more angry and say bring it on cozz i have the money is welliff they going to gang up on me i have to be strong and i will be strong
Shortening the post:

I'm not a power abuser, gears totally matter when, even without gears except fan, I can nado 2k+ on everyone that I decide to kill. Everyone just kills me because they hate me, I do nothing to get them to hate me. Everyone else is a better PvPer than me, I just suck so badly I need to make pathetic excuses and whine.

Sounds summed up to me.

Teh_Hiayz: 2rb'd 21:15, Monday, 12/21/09 on Wildswan. Thanks for your support everyone. Sure took me long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
hold my purse and my heels girl im bout to woop this *****s ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
When you're Egyptian you have to break every rule possible to make everyone else's' experience worse.
WorstNameEver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 21:25   #79
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstNameEver View Post
Shortening the post:

I'm not a power abuser, gears totally matter when, even without gears except fan, I can nado 2k+ on everyone that I decide to kill. Everyone just kills me because they hate me, I do nothing to get them to hate me. Everyone else is a better PvPer than me, I just suck so badly I need to make pathetic excuses and whine.

Sounds summed up to me.
whoa..thats all she said..i cudve sworn it was more

Old 12-09-2008, 21:33   #80
WorstNameEver
Whuzit?

Location: That bedraggled guy out in your backyard with the laptop? Just waved at you? That's me. Hi.
WorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogers View Post
whoa..thats all she said..i cudve sworn it was more
Like I said, shortened... didn't read the whole thing, my eyes began to burn after the second... whatever the hell she calls it.

Teh_Hiayz: 2rb'd 21:15, Monday, 12/21/09 on Wildswan. Thanks for your support everyone. Sure took me long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
hold my purse and my heels girl im bout to woop this *****s ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
When you're Egyptian you have to break every rule possible to make everyone else's' experience worse.
WorstNameEver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 21:47   #81
HitMan1992
Heartagram

HitMan1992 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HitMan1992
yo

Y cant People play fair and get along Gezz
HitMan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 21:54   #82
boogers
Squad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitMan1992 View Post
Y cant People play fair and get along Gezz
because life is yin and yang?..bad and good must balance..you cant have more of the other...in this world there will always be conflict..why? because we are all different with different opinions..and when our beliefs and opinions are stepped..on..we take action

capiche?

Old 12-10-2008, 00:47   #83
Fusidwayz
The Prawn

Fusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Fusidwayz
Chat logs capture the best moments in CO.

Talk]B..L.4 speaks to The~Prawn!: hey itss eay to write few thing on site[3:41]

[Talk]The~Prawn! speaks to All : what...[3:41]

[Talk]The~Prawn! speaks to All : speak english [3:41]

[Talk]B..L.4 speaks to The~Prawn!: come show me what you got[3:41]

[Talk]B..L.4 speaks to The~Prawn!: in english you mum is *****[3:41]

[Talk]The~Prawn! speaks to All : actually in english it'd be "Your mum is a *****."[3:42]

[Talk]B..L.4 speaks to The~Prawn!: and your dad ****s your sister[3:42]

[Talk]The~Prawn! speaks to All : wow awesome[3:42]

[Talk]B..L.4 speaks to The~Prawn!: you ****ing imbread[3:43]

I hate being so imbread sometimes. DOH!
See what i did thur!
Old 12-10-2008, 03:44   #84
Ouroboros
DennyCrane

Ouroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond repute
Funny yeah but not in the least bit suprising.

Great Aussie TV show, Good News Week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk (3 parts to this, worth the watch)

Just a funny/cool vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QHsl...eature=related

Only song in english of one of my fav bands:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEF4xBtchGo
Ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 05:23   #85
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogers View Post
get ur own thing..careface is my thing..!! *****

go /kill
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 07:15   #86
boogers
Squad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
stfu princess

Old 12-10-2008, 09:10   #87
Grizzly

Grizzly is on a distinguished road
get this

[Whisper]GrIzZlY speaks to B..L.4: what hapen 2 by your self[11:6]

[Whisper]B..L.4 speaks to GrIzZlY: #65my ennemy thing i am to scred thats why i lave the guild#65[11:7]

[Whisper]B..L.4 speaks to GrIzZlY: #65so i come back to my guild#65[11:7]
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 09:33   #88
love_all_people
I Care

love_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
[Whisper]GrIzZlY speaks to B..L.4: what hapen 2 by your self[11:6]

[Whisper]B..L.4 speaks to GrIzZlY: #65my ennemy thing i am to scred thats why i lave the guild#65[11:7]

[Whisper]B..L.4 speaks to GrIzZlY: #65so i come back to my guild#65[11:7]
i didn't understand anything lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostRime View Post
To love all people is to hold no grudges in my opinion. Maybe it's just the fact that it's so rare, but I respect anyone who has the will to try it. Hats off to you, dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstNameEver View Post
love_all_people is by far the most awesome egy ever. ^^^ That is my proof.
Bulkers fight TQ wins

I Love YourHighness
love_all_people is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 09:36   #89
Grizzly

Grizzly is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by love_all_people View Post
i didn't understand anything lol
hes scared know its hard 2 understand anythang
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 12:52   #90
cihan

cihan is on a distinguished road
You DO NOt kNOW WHAT POWER ABUSING WILL LOOK LIKE

JUst recurit more members and you will see what you have going against and lets see who will last longer Time 2 Die and will show you what real power abusing is $$$$$$$$ <<<<< willstart talking Egale Eye recuting pay soliders
cihan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: