Old 06-22-2019, 00:37   #46
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarshMallowZ View Post
Claimed it at 5-star legendary and a 4 star mount came out lol. theirs another 2k progress bar after u get to 5-star legendary so maybe u have to max that out also not sure.
Looks like you really need to max the 2k progress bar after the 5-star Legendary stage before you hit another stage wherein you are able to claim a 5-star random fox. Dang, 2k progress takes like 8-10 days.
Old 06-22-2019, 00:38   #47
TheMarshMallowZ

TheMarshMallowZ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
So yours was a bug? because instead of getting a 5-star fox when claiming at the 5-star legendary fox, you got a 4-star celestial.

Should I continue this then?
Possibly mine was bugged, so u should still keep going in case it was haha going to be a day or 2 till anyone else on my server get to 5 star to test it out.
TheMarshMallowZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2019, 00:39   #48
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I sent a ticket prior to claiming the fox at 5-star legendary and this what the gm said.
By any chance that you can remember Pipi's color on your Legendary stage? was it pink? because mine is Pink atm.
Old 06-22-2019, 00:47   #49
TheMarshMallowZ

TheMarshMallowZ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
By any chance that you can remember Pipi's color on your Legendary stage? was it pink? because mine is Pink atm.
the base color is pink( Lunar ) which seems to be what everyone starts with it has a chance to randomly mutate or mutate when the mutation bar fills up.

mine went Lunar-Shadow-Lunar-Celestial
TheMarshMallowZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2019, 00:50   #50
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
the base color is pink( Lunar ) which seems to be what everyone starts with it has a chance to randomly mutate or mutate when the mutation bar fills up.

mine went Lunar-Shadow-Lunar-Celestial
I see, thanks.
Old 06-22-2019, 00:52   #51
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Possibly mine was bugged, so u should still keep going in case it was haha going to be a day or 2 till anyone else on my server get to 5 star to test it out.
Please let us know ASAP.

and yeah, ill just continue mine too. Hopefully ill get a different ending. A good one at least.
Old 06-22-2019, 22:41   #52
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Claimed it at 5-star legendary and a 4 star mount came out lol. theirs another 2k progress bar after u get to 5-star legendary so maybe u have to max that out also not sure.
How did u melt? 4 star celestial with 3 star fox x3?
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2019, 11:12   #53
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, when you get to 5 star legendary, you have to get the magic up to 2000, and then you get the glowing 5 star mount.

Basically, think of it as needing to reach 6 star legendary.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2019, 17:07   #54
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Yeah, when you get to 5 star legendary, you have to get the magic up to 2000, and then you get the glowing 5 star mount.

Basically, think of it as needing to reach 6 star legendary.
ah that sucks then, the event ends in like 8 days and I'm still at 4-star legendary. No way I can finish that other 2k progress after hitting 5-star legendary without using CPs and those pills are expensive af.

Thank you for clarifying this one tho.
Old 06-23-2019, 20:32   #55
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute

I hope I can make it. I've been having very good luck with floral pills so far and getting 300-400 magic boost per day. I'm certain I'll get 5 stand in the next 3 days at least.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2019, 00:59   #56
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

I hope I can make it. I've been having very good luck with floral pills so far and getting 300-400 magic boost per day. I'm certain I'll get 5 stand in the next 3 days at least.
Nice, good luck. Hopefully I'll hit 5 star soon too but I doubt i'll be able to finish the extra 2k progress after that. Not unless if I sacrifice all of my Animas for it, lol.
Old 06-24-2019, 17:32   #57
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Im kind of confused, mine already mutated to the celestial while at 4 star legendary, my claimable atm is a 4 star celestial fox, i dont think i can mutate the fox more.
Old 06-24-2019, 17:45   #58
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
Im kind of confused, mine already mutated to the celestial while at 4 star legendary, my claimable atm is a 4 star celestial fox, i dont think i can mutate the fox more.
Oh you've probably hit the 2k progress on Mutation and you got the celestial fox. I assume it was a Lunar Fox before?.

Satiety = The one that gives the +6 stone pack after hitting 100 progress.

Magic = The one that upgrades Pipi's star like (1-5 Legendary) (1-3 Blessed) and (1-3 Mystic Fox) Stages.

Mutation = The one that changes Pipi's color randomly after hitting 2,000 progress.
Old 06-26-2019, 21:12   #59
kenflame

Quote:
Oh you've probably hit the 2k progress on Mutation and you got the celestial fox. I assume it was a Lunar Fox before?.

Satiety = The one that gives the +6 stone pack after hitting 100 progress.

Magic = The one that upgrades Pipi's star like (1-5 Legendary) (1-3 Blessed) and (1-3 Mystic Fox) Stages.

Mutation = The one that changes Pipi's color randomly after hitting 2,000 progress.
No pink to azure then pipi randomly said you get a random mutation proceed or no? so i did and it turned to celestial while it was still 3 star blessed lol.
Old 06-27-2019, 05:32   #60
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
No pink to azure then pipi randomly said you get a random mutation proceed or no? so i did and it turned to celestial while it was still 3 star blessed lol.
Im on 4star blessed. Don't think ill make it to 5star. still need like 900 magic

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW (Princess)**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro** (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water** (Retired)

** = Fixed Jiang