Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-21-2015, 17:13   #271
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
Rey contacted Infee to come to Mercury. But we laughed. Why would I need his help when the 3 kings I needed help to fight left 6 months ago.

Infee hasn't scammed anyone. You know it as well when you asked me about it and ShadowDancer knows it too when she spoke to Mokoko about it.

Nice post. "need help in mercury? ill bring pain. whisper me when ur back " Prior to you knowing I was already coming to BabyIcey to fight against your side
I never thought that I could say this, but it's proven, we all know Rey is faker than Gabriela/Ana the trash herself. All Rey does is lie and make a fool of himself.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2015, 17:28   #272
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Rey contacted Infee to come to Mercury. But we laughed. Why would I need his help when the 3 kings I needed help to fight left 6 months ago.

Infee hasn't scammed anyone. You know it as well when you asked me about it and ShadowDancer knows it too when she spoke to Mokoko about it.

Nice post. "need help in mercury? ill bring pain. whisper me when ur back " Prior to you knowing I was already coming to BabyIcey to fight against your side
Dont Hate cuz Taken whooped you up on Mercury lolol...

ShadowDancer Herself told me you scammed her..

Sucks to Transfer Because u lost on Mercury just to lose again on Icey..

If you really think about it .. i would have help you on Mercury 6 months ago LOLOL... i REFUSED. rememeber our skype conversation?

Dont let me Trolling Beanie Confuse you
leilonnidad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2015, 17:38   #273
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilonnidad View Post
Dont Hate cuz Taken whooped you up on Mercury lolol...

ShadowDancer Herself told me you scammed her..

Sucks to Transfer Because u lost on Mercury just to lose again on Icey..

If you really think about it .. i would have help you on Mercury 6 months ago LOLOL... i REFUSED. rememeber our skype conversation?

Dont let me Trolling Beanie Confuse you
Please post that Skype convo of me asking for help and you refusing . ShadowDancer tells everyone specifically that I scammed her. She told Mokoko she only blames me because I'm the leader of the group.

Refused to help me 6 months ago. Came looking for me day of transfer to ask if you can help me. Calls everyone a snake because you were gonna help Infee, and then we join your enemy. Crybaby Rey
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2015, 17:42   #274
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikewhatever View Post
yeah @ :40 the hit on Rah*Digga was shady as ****, if you slow the video down you can see it clearly...CoWorker to strong bruh. Didn't know you could TFB someone that's jumping to you INSTANTLY. What's even shadier is the fact that she was jumping away You can't pull that off unless you have Mtype Funny how Kitten* got out of botjail and she's super garbage at TFB now, couldn't duplicate that CTF video? Scared to use CoWorker again?...I think so.

"Didn't know you could TFB someone that's jumping to you INSTANTLY"... i'll show you what I mean by this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cumqm0iyUCI this is what you deal with on icey doing P7 Nemesis, arena, ect fighting against CoWorker. Yet zika claims he & his members are legit...k bro
AmberRose Lvl140 Wat-tro-War 403bp
whiteychan Lvl 140 Wat-War-Tro 386bp

Last edited by witchi; 08-21-2015 at 18:02.
witchi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2015, 17:56   #275
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Please post that Skype convo of me asking for help and you refusing . ShadowDancer tells everyone specifically that I scammed her. She told Mokoko she only blames me because I'm the leader of the group.

Refused to help me 6 months ago. Came looking for me day of transfer to ask if you can help me. Calls everyone a snake because you were gonna help Infee, and then we join your enemy. Crybaby Rey
why would i cry? im winning WTF? MY FRIENDS AND ALLIES ARE WAY TOO GOOD AT THIS GAME.
leilonnidad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2015, 04:59   #276
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilonnidad View Post
why would i cry? im winning WTF? MY FRIENDS AND ALLIES ARE WAY TOO GOOD AT THIS GAME.
Obviously they are just garbage trying to get attention like the girl who recruited them. Did you rape them in mercury bro, why they so mad on you. I heard dejavu humiliate cesiang so badly earlier in epk hehehehe..
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2015, 09:36   #277
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
take one down pass it around

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2015, 12:18   #278
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
Obviously they are just garbage trying to get attention like the girl who recruited them. Did you rape them in mercury bro, why they so mad on you. I heard dejavu humiliate cesiang so badly earlier in epk hehehehe..
They don't need attention, they all famous without me. And i didnt recruit them or recruit anyone as i took seriously your brotherly advice.. ohh wait, maybe you didnt heard about cesiang humiliated eljefe??? Who laughed very hard when he knew cesiang went warrior and bragging that it won't work well with him :3 atleast a 1 day old warrior duchess can still stand and fight It would be shameful for your part if dejavu as a strongest king lose by points , right? No matter what i enjoyed watching the match, atleast elite pk in babyicey is exciting and enjoyable for all viewers. Congrats to Dejavu, see you all every friday's ELite in Icey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2015, 12:48   #279
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCesiang View Post
They don't need attention, they all famous without me. And i didnt recruit them or recruit anyone as i took seriously your brotherly advice.. ohh wait, maybe you didnt heard about cesiang humiliated eljefe??? Who laughed very hard when he knew cesiang went warrior and bragging that it won't work well with him :3 atleast a 1 day old warrior duchess can still stand and fight It would be shameful for your part if dejavu as a strongest king lose by points , right? No matter what i enjoyed watching the match, atleast elite pk in babyicey is exciting and enjoyable for all viewers. Congrats to Dejavu, see you all every friday's ELite in Icey
um my build cost 0 dbs/cps to play, whats yours cost?
*heads up - your build isnt suppose to lose if your at least going to change to it, have the knowledge of what you're doing first

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.

Last edited by Nikolai; 08-22-2015 at 12:59.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2015, 12:58   #280
Crystallize

Crystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond reputeCrystallize has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCesiang View Post
Sweety so i guess you not know your build right? your build was meant to never lost to noone at all and if you think that build's suck then you are truly the BEST QUEEN IN CO sweety and also thx for the gratz BTW may i ask cesiang still your acc ? coz if it still your acc and you never log in and play it ?so what's the point of posting up here sweety as you all say it just a game but seem like it a game of attention.....But i'll give you credit there sweety fire got beat by eljfer warr got beat by dejavu so now what combo you'll go to...oh yeah maybe all combo suck ass suck more ........tha tha attention queen the best queen in co forever...

Last edited by Crystallize; 08-22-2015 at 13:05.
Crystallize is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2015, 15:23   #281
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like Crystallize jealous

You do know ceisang beat Dejavu 2 weeks ago in elite pk don't you... Like killed him.. He DIED in elite pk to a fire taoist.
If you are going to brag about stuff get your facts straight.
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"

Last edited by akasha; 08-22-2015 at 18:30.
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2015, 15:40   #282
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Well that was a fun GW
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2015, 16:39   #283
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Really fun gw, grats to the el jefe squad. Hope we do better next time ;( haha
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2015, 17:37   #284
RockSolid

RockSolid is on a distinguished road
All bad end of discussion. Allowing scammers and botters to play with u when everyone from both side complains bout bot... Btw where is the video of that prince speeding in GW today? Nvm, don't matter anyways since GMs here only recognize money.
RockSolid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2015, 18:12   #285
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Wow as I see nothing really has changed in all these years..
I agree with you RockSolid, it is impossible to do anything about botters, scammers, etc if they also happen to be bulkers, because tq's greed is too often overlooking what's fair.

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: