Old 07-10-2015, 21:49   #1
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
How do I contact a GM Directly? Or can you help Rxin?

Basically account has been sitting in botjail over a month. Not going to pay out since nothing wrong was done. The help desk gives the same ol' "detected by bot protection" blah blah speech. This was over a month ago back in april-may. Paid out once then two weeks later same bug happened autoing protection pills and got thrown back in, no reason at all. Other accounts were logged same time yet only that one was thrown in Botjail < thats the suspicious part. Just autoing pills mind you. That alone pretty much says the opposite of what the random help desk gms are saying "Clientless botting" or whatever they said. If one account is getting pinged the other is. Even though the Mac version was running at the time which I'm pretty sure there aren't any mac bots out. "Maybe I'm wrong". Anyway I'd like to get this sorted out correctly. Thank you.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 07-10-2015 at 21:53.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 03:25   #2
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Basically account has been sitting in botjail over a month. Not going to pay out since nothing wrong was done. The help desk gives the same ol' "detected by bot protection" blah blah speech. This was over a month ago back in april-may. Paid out once then two weeks later same bug happened autoing protection pills and got thrown back in, no reason at all. Other accounts were logged same time yet only that one was thrown in Botjail < thats the suspicious part. Just autoing pills mind you. That alone pretty much says the opposite of what the random help desk gms are saying "Clientless botting" or whatever they said. If one account is getting pinged the other is. Even though the Mac version was running at the time which I'm pretty sure there aren't any mac bots out. "Maybe I'm wrong". Anyway I'd like to get this sorted out correctly. Thank you.
Cynically I might say Facebook, but honestly I would say helpdesk.
Old 07-11-2015, 05:23   #3
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Talk to GM carina and say it was fps unlock.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 05:33   #4
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
No, I can't help Rxin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 06:09   #5
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Talk to GM carina and say it was fps unlock.
hahaa, this
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 06:20   #6
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
that is why you never jpay when youre innocent.

the second one, youre a repeat offender in the eyes of the public and esp tq.

would be harder to argue you are innocent even if you were on both counts.
Old 07-11-2015, 06:46   #7
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
You can add em on facebook....Only if you got VIP 6 or higher

§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 07:13   #8
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by §mugglaz View Post

You can add me on Facebook only if you are VIP 7 I need sugar daddies.
Call me daddy

#RealGirlGamer #ProudFeminist #EqualityForAllHumanBeans #IDontFkWitYewwwwwww
Zynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 09:31   #9
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by §mugglaz View Post

I've tried to find the list of them but have not. Anyway anyone could provide the link to their facebooks etc? Thanks.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 07-11-2015, 09:39   #10
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
that is why you never jpay when youre innocent.

the second one, youre a repeat offender in the eyes of the public and esp tq.

would be harder to argue you are innocent even if you were on both counts.
Well, they were messaged the first time as well but got the same response. 10dbs wasn't too much if it were just left at that so it was paid "Spent 3 weeks trying to fight with help desk on this one." The second time is 5kcp and didn't feel like buying dbs just because of some error on tq's part.

Last edited by Returning; 07-11-2015 at 09:44.
Old 07-11-2015, 09:49   #11
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
you have to message GM Carina and tell her that you were banned for fps unlock. If that doesn't work then ask Cee to do it.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 09:56   #12
Returning
Retired.

Is there a page with facebook links or something? I can't find it under contact us etc.

Old 07-11-2015, 09:57   #13
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Is there a page with facebook links or something? I can't find it under contact us etc.
You have to gain their trust first by bulking 10 times
Old 07-11-2015, 10:03   #14
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynn View Post
You can add me on Facebook only if you are VIP 7 I need sugar daddies.
wow can u not break proms heart plz.
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2015, 10:38   #15
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, I might qualify. How old are you Zynn?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: