Old 06-11-2008, 00:10   #1
JusticE.
Suicidal

Location: On the street, rebuilding my life after selling everything I own to buy DBs.
JusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud of
I see you all still play

so, i c ur allz stil playin this game lolz!

your a bunch of pathetic idots lmao. srsly i am totally over this game. i never hung myself like evury1 keeps think!1!!

so i'll brb afk fforever cuz i have to work 90 hours a week.

you guys suck for playin this gamez tho. i never spent 5 grand on this game. bye losers.
JusticE. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 00:13   #2
JusticE.
Suicidal

Location: On the street, rebuilding my life after selling everything I own to buy DBs.
JusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud ofJusticE. has much to be proud of
p.s. and JusticE for all.
Old 06-11-2008, 00:20   #3
JusticE.
Suicidal

p.s.s. stop making haet threadz about me. you guyz r just jelus i have a job and am 45 yeers old adn i have grate grammer skilz

And JusticE for all.
I never sold my butthole for DBs. That was just a rumor.
Old 06-11-2008, 00:24   #4
JusticE.
Suicidal

p.s.s.s. i'm reely going to leaf this time. i just want'd to tell u that all u ppl that bulk and tht use aimbot you maik me sick.
u guyz nead to get a job that pays a bazillion dollars an hour liek myne.
im never coming bak to this forum ever.

And JusticE for all.
Old 06-11-2008, 00:32   #5
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Wow.

I was absolutely sure that you killed yourself.
At first I was skeptical it was you. But when I seen the amazing grammar and your trademark phrase, I knew you were the real JusticE.
Good thing you're still posting. Because if that wasn't the real you, that means you really did blow your brains out.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 00:39   #6
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Laugh out ****ing loud.

And here I thought you offed yourself after I got you banned from your game.

GG LOL.

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 06-11-2008 at 00:42.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 00:44   #7
JusticE.
Suicidal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Wow.

I was absolutely sure that you killed yourself.
At first I was skeptical it was you. But when I seen the amazing grammar and your trademark phrase, I knew you were the real JusticE.
Good thing you're still posting. Because if that wasn't the real you, that means you really did blow your brains out.
wow zak thatz low.

u r srsly pathetic to joek about suicide. shows wat kind of a worthless peace of **** you are zak. you need to b like me irl and not hav a sense of hummor

And JusticE for all.
Old 06-11-2008, 00:47   #8
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticE. View Post
wow zak thatz low.

u r srsly pathetic to joek about suicide. shows wat kind of a worthless peace of **** you are zak. you need to b like me irl and not hav a sense of hummor
Yeah, I'm a "worthless peace of ****". This is coming from the guy that blackmailed someone for DBs on a free kids game.

Good game there Bobeth.
Old 06-11-2008, 00:51   #9
Banned

Oh and excellent job staying true to your word by "never coming bak to this forum ever".
Old 06-11-2008, 00:54   #10
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Oh and excellent job staying true to your word by "never coming bak to this forum ever".
Don't you dare question his word. Remember the time where he said he went from being a piece of **** at FB to not missing because of his new "graphics card?"

That incredible boost from 39 fps in mid-GW to 39 fps everywhere really helped him. It's not like he got botjailed for being a worthless hypocrite and contradicting his own beliefs and ideals by aimbotting right? Oh wait...
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 00:57   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
Don't you dare question his word. Remember the time where he said he went from being a piece of **** at FB to not missing because of his new "graphics card?"

That incredible boost from 39 fps in mid-GW to 39 fps everywhere really helped him. It's not like he got botjailed for being a worthless hypocrite and contradicting his own beliefs and ideals by aimbotting right? Oh wait...
I think you're giving him alittle too much credit saying he had beliefs and ideals.

We're talking about a guy that sold his soul for a single Dragon Ball.

Last edited by Wayne_Brady :P; 06-11-2008 at 01:02.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:15   #12
BUTPHOR

BUTPHOR has a reputation beyond reputeBUTPHOR has a reputation beyond reputeBUTPHOR has a reputation beyond reputeBUTPHOR has a reputation beyond reputeBUTPHOR has a reputation beyond reputeBUTPHOR has a reputation beyond reputeBUTPHOR has a reputation beyond reputeBUTPHOR has a reputation beyond reputeBUTPHOR has a reputation beyond reputeBUTPHOR has a reputation beyond reputeBUTPHOR has a reputation beyond repute
Thats not even the real Justice. Pretty funny that you both think it is though.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:02   #13
WoodfordO
God

WoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to WoodfordO
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTPHOR View Post
Thats not even the real Justice. Pretty funny that you both think it is though.
i pep you and you get full bars

quit Nicko, Trauma, ConverseW, Katsumi and too many more to remember.

In love with Needly

CO iPad Trauma66 Badass 130>130>100 something Trojan. ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!! Golden Apples server! Full two socket max clean k? Any pharos lets do this!

WOW - Boulderfist EU
Lvl 90 Warrior
Lvl 90 Paladin
Lvl 90 Hunter
Lvl 90 Druid
Lvl 90 Mage
I had so much free time back in the day.
WoodfordO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 04:27   #14
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticE. View Post
wow zak thatz low.

where are you from? china? Vietnam? Mexico? how come your spelling is so awful, you know they have spell checkers.
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 05:08   #15
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
1) It's not the real JusticE.

2) JusticE isn't banned.
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: