Old 12-05-2007, 18:57   #1
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
the mods think they are smart?

i will talk about whatever the **** i want.

if you delete my conversation on politics and what i think?
ill make another one with the exact same ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiMexi
yeah your right america is such a terrible country,

no im sorry you were givin a chance of free education just because u failed dosent mean the goverment fails, what goverment isnt corrupt.. everyone is?
america is the best country is the world..

Yeah legacy, were fat lazy and ignorant but we have the richest men on the earth in our country the most business and franchises and most money
the best military and even more, sure we mooch off other countries because we can, canada has no choice but to help us canada couldent defeat puretro rico?

And btw, i have no problem with canada i was saying it to piss you off, but no w that i think about it, if canada's population is anything like you, I'd be ashamed of that place,

anyways pointless argument,

America is the best, face it now or sooner or later

just to add in

honestly i dont think china would attack us, it would end the war, nukes flying all over they'd have to be stupid to attack us anyhow

whole world would be destoryed.

lol there is so much **** wrong with this post its not even funny.

our country went to war with iraq not for freedom but for oil you **** for brains. why do something if not to make a huge profit from it?

america does not have the best buisness and all that ****. nothing is made in america anymore. we buy everything overseas from countries like....CHINA.

america is also not the richest country. the us dollar used to be worth like 11 euros. now its barely worth 7. governments are corrupt everywhere your right. but not many governments will bomb their own people for profit.

i bet you also believe global warming is real huh? of course you do because everything you see on the news has to be true right?
your what? 13? i wouldnt expect you to know anything about how the real world works. wait a few more years and you will feel differently about this "great and amazing" country.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 19:07   #2
Vamp-X

Vamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond repute
Too long to read, I say this is your worst "post" ever.
Guild GL:[-|yndcat|-]

Server:Centaur
Char: Diablette
War-130, War-130, Wat-132
Guild :[-|yndcat|-]

Char: ~ImortalRogue~
Nin-130, Nin-130, Nin-130

Xbox Live GT:SYNSTER xX

Quote:
Originally posted by xXxAl-VxXx
play this game for fun... dont play like a no life... lol... "you, yes you!!"
http://handinhand.co.91.com/link.php?uin=481
Vamp-X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 19:31   #3
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp-X View Post
Too long to read, I say this is your worst "post" ever.
that makes me feel like a failure irl

y would u say that to me?
Old 12-05-2007, 19:32   #4
MexiMexi
PeacePipe

MexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond reputeMexiMexi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak is back View Post

Quote:

no im sorry you were givin a chance of free education just because u failed dosent mean the goverment fails, what goverment isnt corrupt.. everyone is?

Yeah legacy, were fat lazy and ignorant but we have the richest men on the earth in our country the most business and franchises and most money
the best military and even more, sure we mooch off other countries because we can, canada has no choice but to help us canada couldent defeat puretro rico?

And btw, i have no problem with canada i was saying it to piss you off, but no w that i think about it, if canada's population is anything like you, I'd be ashamed of that place,

just to add in

honestly i dont think china would attack us, it would end the war, nukes flying all over they'd have to be stupid to attack us anyhow

our country went to war with iraq not for freedom but for oil you **** for brains. why do something if not to make a huge profit from it?

america does not have the best buisness and all that ****. nothing is made in america anymore. we buy everything overseas from countries like....CHINA.

america is also not the richest country. the us dollar used to be worth like 11 euros. now its barely worth 7. governments are corrupt everywhere your right. but not many governments will bomb their own people for profit.

i bet you also believe global warming is real huh? of course you do because everything you see on the news has to be true right?
your what? 13? i wouldnt expect you to know anything about how the real world works. wait a few more years and you will feel differently about this "great and amazing" country.
actually I deleted it, After I replied, found it useless

You can say I got "owned"

Which SOme of my things are wrong, but your just as wrong

our jobs are in china because they work cheaper

anyways not getting into an argument of nothing

I think its shtiity you dont repsect your country.
And to take my post even further off topic... the **** is TheEternal? I log onto the forums after the weekend... check my UserCP... expect to see a bunch of 'suscribed' threads with replies waiting for me to read... and they're all gone.

That bish is a ****ing Nazi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnElement View Post
Boring.....i'm done posting in this chitchat the new mod is a nazi
bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinski View Post
Amagad you guys over here hate him too?

I feel a sudden kinship with pharos...a sense of brotherhood, if you will XD
MexiMexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 19:35   #5
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiMexi View Post
actually I deleted it, After I replied, found it useless

You can say I got "owned"

Which SOme of my things are wrong, but your just as wrong

our jobs are in china because they work cheaper

anyways not getting into an argument of nothing

I think its shtiity you dont repsect your country.
You can't beat Zak in an argument, Diego.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 22:11   #6
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Neowarcloud
Quote:

Quote:

just to add in

You realize you have so little factual information its not funny?

1 Euro = 1.4 American dollars and we've actually gotten stronger to the Euro.

We have most of the worlds largest businesses based out of the US thats why we have half of the worlds economic productivity
out of about 1/20th the worlds population. We don't buy stuff from China we buy land there build facilities and hire locals to make things cheaper.

I'll agree with you on a few points. The war in Iraq is about Oil, but hey we are the world largest consumer and it is a valid cause for war. Global warming is also a load of **** climates in the world change all the time.

I see you are one of the people that think 9/11 was an inside job...thats the stupidest load of crap ive ever heard. It makes less sense than global. warming.

Oh and as a final point check our trade deficit...we were positive so far this year....translation we exported more than we imported.
Old 12-05-2007, 22:14   #7
zak is back
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarcloud View Post
You realize you have so little factual information its not funny?

1 Euro = 1.4 American dollars and we've actually gotten stronger to the Euro.

We have most of the worlds largest businesses based out of the US thats why we have half of the worlds economic productivity
out of about 1/20th the worlds population. We don't buy stuff from China we buy land there build facilities and hire locals to make things cheaper.

I'll agree with you on a few points. The war in Iraq is about Oil, but hey we are the world largest consumer and it is a valid cause for war. Global warming is also a load of **** climates in the world change all the time.

I see you are one of the people that think 9/11 was an inside job...thats the stupidest load of crap ive ever heard. It makes less sense than global. warming.

Oh and as a final point check our trade deficit...we were positive so far this year....translation we exported more than we imported.
euros wasnt it whatever. its french i believe or something along those lines.

the american dolar has lost value in the past 6 years. ALOT. because we buy everything from overseas. walmart is horrible for the economy becuz...everything in the store is from overseas lol.

and there are alot of facts that support 9/11 to be an inside job.
go watch some movies on it maybe they will change your mind. like the first moon landing being fake. the flag blowing in space = real!

EDIT: did you just say killing innocent people and our own soldiers for money is a valid cause?
well then now i can see how smart you really are.
Old 12-05-2007, 22:18   #8
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
euros wasnt it whatever. its french i believe or something along those lines.

the american dolar has lost value in the past 6 years. ALOT. because we buy everything from overseas. walmart is horrible for the economy becuz...everything in the store is from overseas lol.

and there are alot of facts that support 9/11 to be an inside job.
go watch some movies on it maybe they will change your mind. like the first moon landing being fake. the flag blowing in space = real!
There are actual interstellar winds...thats why one of the designs for deep space probes involve kites kthx...Strength against currencies varies. We have lost strength against some and gained against others...we don't "buy" anything overseas persay we ship it here. That only matters for the calculation of GDP vs GNP

Did I say I agree with the war in Iraq? No. Its important thought that we have a steady supply of oil. Unless you would like to pay 7-8 $ a gallon like they do in Europe.

2nd Edit I've also seen that conspiracy video...you should watch the video in OBMiT's profile

Last edited by Neowarcloud; 12-05-2007 at 22:21.
Neowarcloud is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 22:28   #9
zak is back
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarcloud View Post
There are actual interstellar winds...thats why one of the designs for deep space probes involve kites kthx...Strength against currencies varies. We have lost strength against some and gained against others...we don't "buy" anything overseas persay we ship it here. That only matters for the calculation of GDP vs GNP

Did I say I agree with the war in Iraq? No. Its important thought that we have a steady supply of oil. Unless you would like to pay 7-8 $ a gallon like they do in Europe.

2nd Edit I've also seen that conspiracy video...you should watch the video in OBMiT's profile
lol you wont be thinking we have all the power in money when china takes over the ****ing world.

and george bush made an ungodly amount of money from insuring the twin towers a short period of time before they were destroyed. weird stuff there.

and i would never trade lives for oil. sorry <---quote of the day.

there is no wind on the moon either. the flag blowing was from the ship "blasting" off to earth. which is impossible.
Old 12-05-2007, 22:36   #10
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Quote:
lol you wont be thinking we have all the power in money when china takes over the ****ing world.

and george bush made an ungodly amount of money from insuring the twin towers a short period of time before they were destroyed. weird stuff there.

and i would never trade lives for oil. sorry <---quote of the day.

there is no wind on the moon either. the flag blowing was from the ship "blasting" off to earth. which is impossible.

LOL Ye I'd like to see what bleeding liberal website you pulled that off of..

China will be the next economic super power...NO ****. Hell they have more kids in the upper 25 percent of the IQ charts than we have kids PERIOD

**** blowing off the moon isn't impossible...the moon still has a gravitational pull which is slight...but can retain wind...

I don't like trading lives for oil, nor do I support the means in which we fight this war.
Old 12-05-2007, 23:00   #11
Vamp-X

Vamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
that makes me feel like a failure irl

y would u say that to me?
It was suppose to be a compliment
Guild GL:[-|yndcat|-]

Char: Diablette
War-130, War-130, Wat-132

Char: ~ImortalRogue~
Nin-130, Nin-130, Nin-130

Xbox Live GT:SYNSTER xX

Quote:
Originally posted by xXxAl-VxXx
play this game for fun... dont play like a no life... lol... "you, yes you!!"
http://handinhand.co.91.com/link.php?uin=481
Vamp-X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 03:19   #12
keisuke
Banned

keisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:

just to add in

u are cool being urself, dont need to imitate some bit ch writing long long things hahaha (:

@ ur post: haha even tho i donno wat u mean but i know that many countries buy goods from CHINA because china goods are meant to be imitation, cheap and not durable, so buy and use and throw..thats y ppl go for china goods...

Last edited by keisuke; 12-06-2007 at 03:22.
keisuke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 05:50   #13
WoodfordO
God

WoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to WoodfordO
1 GBP = 2 USD - England still suxs though

quit Nicko, Trauma, ConverseW, Katsumi and too many more to remember.

In love with Needly

CO iPad Trauma66 Badass 130>130>100 something Trojan. ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!! Golden Apples server! Full two socket max clean k? Any pharos lets do this!

WOW - Boulderfist EU
Lvl 90 Warrior
Lvl 90 Paladin
Lvl 90 Hunter
Lvl 90 Druid
Lvl 90 Mage
I had so much free time back in the day.
WoodfordO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 06:29   #14
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
just gonna throw this out there..........The Israeli army is by far the best Army. America may outnumber them, but they have better accuracy/will to fight.
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 08:15   #15
Ezmerelda
Cold

Ezmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond reputeEzmerelda has a reputation beyond repute
First off if you want our dollor to become worth more again pay more and by American.

2nd. Global warming is a fact its the cause of Global warmimg thats in question. Climates change = earth gettin warmer = Global warming.

3rd If your one of the kiddies playing CO instead doing homework and getting and education don't complain about how stupid people are in this country.`

4th People for some reason feel the need to blame Government for all there problems. Like hurricane Katrina Well busses came and we could have left but we stayed<Must be the Governments fault>

For the record I hate Bush. Had i been president PMS would have Kicked in and i would have just bomed the hell out of them. I do beleive the war was over oil, but i also believe some one needed to take that jerk out of power.

5th I was just in Canada was a very beautiful a surreal experience I love it there. The US is beautiful also though.

There is good and bad in every country and its easy to bash people.

Don't like America go to one of the countries where they beat and torture you for speaking your mind like you just did in this forum. Where its ok to rape and beat women, and where you have no freedoms.

As for oil if all the enviormentalist would get there heads out there buts they would realize nucleare power is the cleanist and best alternative to oil.

My step brother is a physics PHD. Who studied nuclear power for the last 10 years. It could solve all the problems with oil polution and lack of resoiurces.

Before any one starts the chances of having a nuclear reaction is less then being hit by lighting in the same spot 20 times in a row

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: