Old 10-26-2009, 03:44   #196
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Thx for playing my game bro.

Nice cover story.

We know you read it all, and perhaps took notes throughout.
A quiet possibly a nap but nah bra I just saw you talking about yourself and figured it was worth a look, skimming ftw.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 06:23   #197
Stealth
STORM

Stealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Stealth
Quote:
Thx for playing my game bro.

Nice cover story.

We know you read it all, and perhaps took notes throughout.
Keep writin' them pages and telling yourself the 30 minutes was worth it.

Thumbs up.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:24   #198
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Quote:
I'm so proud of Zak, he was my star pupil.

Anyone who took anything he said seriously at any moment has already lost, and there's no excuse.

This is a forum for an online game most of you don't play or at least claim not to play. It's also on the internet, and I hear rumors that the internet is filled with mean people who dedicate their time spent here to simply getting others to make them giggle with their rage/stupidity/righteousness/religious views/political views/grammatical expertise/proficiency at playing online games/etc.

Now a quick run down of the designated winners and losers of this thread:

Winners:

$m0KeY (Reason: Doesn't care about any of you; never has and never will), Wayne_Brady :P (Reason: He cares just enough to keep you all coming back to entertain him. Dance puppets, dance.), fruitSNACK (Reason: Those waffles were as delicious as they were irrelevant.), Devzzz (Reason: You just read and replied to what you wanted to, not bothering with anything else. You're a champ.), Wester V.3 (Reason: You're doing what Fitzy should have been doing. Send him a PM and offer to give some insight in exchange for compromising photographs of people he's related to.), Tec-v.2 (Reason: You were really polite about greeting that guy's dad. Common courtesy is dying out, and the world needs more people like you.), Jadagrail: (Reason: Somehow you've managed to convince yourself that even though no one else really cares enough to read what you say, as long as you say it and enjoy doing so, you feel like a winner on the inside.)

Losers:

iWind (Reason: I could give multiple reasons, but your first post is enough. Do you really think smokey here would give a **** if TQ cared enough to close that private server down based on his screenshot? If he wanted to keep playing, he'd play on one of the many others. We don't even need to go into whether or not said server will get shut down as a result of this thread.), Ezmerelda (Reason: No one cares about that kind of information. You and Cagd should hang out some time.), Fitzy (Reason: You showed promise, but you put too much effort into implying that the people here don't truly matter to you. Slightly different than claiming not to care. You might do better if you just started mocking everyone instead of being a troll fangirl/groupie/spunky sidekick/annoying younger sibling with red hair and a lithp.), SighReally (Reason: Again, no one cares. Why do you?), KnightShade (Reason: This has nothing to do with your anger problems, me catching you aimbotting and botjailing you before, you lying about it not only to me but also to all of your friends and guild members and your wife (wives?), nor the whole racial slur rant you went on shortly after the aforementioned botjail. You, like so many others, care too much while claiming not to give a ****. Want to join the winner list? Either change your story and admit that you give a **** about these people you seem to hate, or leave and don't come back.), leilonnidad (Reason: You commented on how silly it was, yet you gave them fuel in doing so.), Joshh (Reason: Obviously you know why they're losing, so I won't bother explaining why you did as well.), Lackey (Reason: You're the awkward guy who stands just outside of the group saying "Yeah, totally bro." and "I know, my woman is the same way awhawhawhaw." You have to live vicariously through others, which is bad enough in real life, though you're doing it online. Go play Gaia as a girl, at least then you'll be achieving your own e-fame.), Cagd (Reason: Anyone who cares about that information lacks the drive to get it on their own, and therefore will never attempt to do anything with it. TQ will ban your forum account for indirectly linking to the private server. Possibly smokey for the screenshot and everyone else who talked about how to google private servers.), xQqZx (Reason: Not that impressive.), Jadagrail (Reason: No one cares about your long-winded ramblings and if anyone is reading this who was not listed under the losers, please make a reply adding yourself to the loser list with the reason listed as "faggot.")
I scanned thru to find my name..*****
And I prefer to think of myself as an amused observer with a dry sense of humour who puts in pithy comments that only serve to amuse me and keep the arguments rolling.
I have neither red hair nor a lisp btw.

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 13:59   #199
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhhhh no my account has been banned now I must go out and kill my self......

Another 5 seconds of my life i wont get back for doing who is search on ip address.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 15:20   #200
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
I'm so proud of Zak, he was my star pupil.

Anyone who took anything he said seriously at any moment has already lost, and there's no excuse.

This is a forum for an online game most of you don't play or at least claim not to play. It's also on the internet, and I hear rumors that the internet is filled with mean people who dedicate their time spent here to simply getting others to make them giggle with their rage/stupidity/righteousness/religious views/political views/grammatical expertise/proficiency at playing online games/etc.

Now a quick run down of the designated winners and losers of this thread:

Winners:

$m0KeY (Reason: Doesn't care about any of you; never has and never will), Wayne_Brady :P (Reason: He cares just enough to keep you all coming back to entertain him. Dance puppets, dance.), fruitSNACK (Reason: Those waffles were as delicious as they were irrelevant.), Devzzz (Reason: You just read and replied to what you wanted to, not bothering with anything else. You're a champ.), Wester V.3 (Reason: You're doing what Fitzy should have been doing. Send him a PM and offer to give some insight in exchange for compromising photographs of people he's related to.), Tec-v.2 (Reason: You were really polite about greeting that guy's dad. Common courtesy is dying out, and the world needs more people like you.), Jadagrail: (Reason: Somehow you've managed to convince yourself that even though no one else really cares enough to read what you say, as long as you say it and enjoy doing so, you feel like a winner on the inside.)

Losers:

iWind (Reason: I could give multiple reasons, but your first post is enough. Do you really think smokey here would give a **** if TQ cared enough to close that private server down based on his screenshot? If he wanted to keep playing, he'd play on one of the many others. We don't even need to go into whether or not said server will get shut down as a result of this thread.), Ezmerelda (Reason: No one cares about that kind of information. You and Cagd should hang out some time.), Fitzy (Reason: You showed promise, but you put too much effort into implying that the people here don't truly matter to you. Slightly different than claiming not to care. You might do better if you just started mocking everyone instead of being a troll fangirl/groupie/spunky sidekick/annoying younger sibling with red hair and a lithp.), SighReally (Reason: Again, no one cares. Why do you?), KnightShade (Reason: This has nothing to do with your anger problems, me catching you aimbotting and botjailing you before, you lying about it not only to me but also to all of your friends and guild members and your wife (wives?), nor the whole racial slur rant you went on shortly after the aforementioned botjail. You, like so many others, care too much while claiming not to give a ****. Want to join the winner list? Either change your story and admit that you give a **** about these people you seem to hate, or leave and don't come back.), leilonnidad (Reason: You commented on how silly it was, yet you gave them fuel in doing so.), Joshh (Reason: Obviously you know why they're losing, so I won't bother explaining why you did as well.), Lackey (Reason: You're the awkward guy who stands just outside of the group saying "Yeah, totally bro." and "I know, my woman is the same way awhawhawhaw." You have to live vicariously through others, which is bad enough in real life, though you're doing it online. Go play Gaia as a girl, at least then you'll be achieving your own e-fame.), Cagd (Reason: Anyone who cares about that information lacks the drive to get it on their own, and therefore will never attempt to do anything with it. TQ will ban your forum account for indirectly linking to the private server. Possibly smokey for the screenshot and everyone else who talked about how to google private servers.), xQqZx (Reason: Not that impressive.), Jadagrail (Reason: No one cares about your long-winded ramblings and if anyone is reading this who was not listed under the losers, please make a reply adding yourself to the loser list with the reason listed as "faggot."), Tec-v.2 (Reason: ***got.)
I ****ing read that ****, then felt obligated. Damn you.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 00:58   #201
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
Keep writin' them pages and telling yourself the 30 minutes was worth it.

Thumbs up.
I can only hope that you made this 30 minute estimate in an attempt to imply that I'm slow in the head.

Really though, how long does it take you to come up with a few paragraphs of mediocre content?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
I scanned thru to find my name..*****
And I prefer to think of myself as an amused observer with a dry sense of humour who puts in pithy comments that only serve to amuse me and keep the arguments rolling.
I have neither red hair nor a lisp btw.
I don't even know what the red hair and lisp thing is in reference to anymore; I've already purged my previous post here from my mind.

Also, in regards to the purpose behind your "pithy comments":
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 14:17   #202
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Jada a closet queen!!!!

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2009, 04:47   #203
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Internet orphan lol.
Rofl.

Yes Zak, keep the flaming going in my absence! <3

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 23:42   #204
KorsaKoff
Banned

KorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KorsaKoff Send a message via Yahoo to KorsaKoff
Quote:
Jadagrail, your post was much too long for my liking.

But, I did read the part about me being your star pupil. *_*
I'm sure the rest of your post only got better from there.
did u ever get laid? f ucking forum junkie.
KorsaKoff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 00:41   #205
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KorsaKoff View Post
did u ever get laid? f ucking forum junkie.
If by "forum junkie" you mean casual internet user, then yes, I am.

As for your first question, yes as well. Your mother did me right.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 02:43   #206
KorsaKoff
Banned

KorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If by "forum junkie" you mean casual internet user, then yes, I am.

As for your first question, yes as well. Your mother did me right.
By forum junkie i mean, 23/7 on this forum and 1/7 jurking off urself behind ur computer.
and those mother jokes are soo old..
Old 11-06-2009, 03:37   #207
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
and those mother jokes are soo old..
Old just like your degenerate mother.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:33   #208
KorsaKoff
Banned

Quote:
Old just like your degenerate mother.
im 21 years younger as mine mother, what about u?
Old 11-06-2009, 12:02   #209
Banned

Quote:
im 21 years younger as mine mother, what about u?
...What?
Old 11-06-2009, 14:55   #210
fruitSNACK

fruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond repute
i think they should start teaching English in the Netherlands as it is the chosen language.
s11n
FiddleSticks
fruitSNACK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: