Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 06:04   #121
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan Seller View Post
there more things we don't need !!!!

- lottery
- flowers
- horses
- ninja (maybe)
- THE NEW JUMP STYLE (WE DON'T WANT IT )
- we want unlimited pk points (not stop at 1000 !! )
I want the new jump style. Makes FBing more interesting and challenging.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:15   #122
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
So now you just gotta go hunt and talk and kill people to get your gems.
I can see where you wouldn't like that, though... being out in the sun and all. I know how caves are more attractive to most of our players. hahaha
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:18   #123
ananta...~v.4
Banned

ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I can see where you wouldn't like that, though... being out in the sun and all. I know how caves are more attractive to most of our players. hahaha
Cave, TQ's office... same difference, so don't get on your high horse.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:46   #124
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't worry TQ makes us pay 200 dbs for a sun effect in co so all the non bulkers are fine.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 10-23-2009, 06:56   #125
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Just by putting Classic is not going to fool anyone, if they just totaly reverted back to the way CO 1.0 was without any I mean any of the additionas to current version then that is Classic, all TQ want is to get old players back and milk them for what ever they can with ****ty roll-back...

Stuff you TQ.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:08   #126
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok, I wanted to answer a couple things I saw on here.
First, the removing of the DBs for socketing is to make it a little harder to get them, since you have to go back to the old ways of spamming mets and upgrading quality and whatnot.
The second was Lotto will be in, as well as CPs, but since the Shopping Mall is being taken out, you would only be able to use the CPs in the lotto and to trade amongst yourselves. Whether or not there will be other things to do with the CPs, I have no information at this time. Nothing of that nature has been said.
The third was I saw some guy say fans would be in, but no. The talisman items will be removed, and that is the Fan and Tower. With their removal, it is also possible the horse will be removed, but that has not been confirmed at this time.

I do believe there will be some updates and further details that I'll post up as they become available, since I'm collecting your main questions and trying to get answers. So just keep checking every now and then to see if there are any updates. I'll change the first post and post the changes made at the end.

As far as the people who were expecting it to be more like 1.0 in more ways, I can understand the feeling of wanting the original look and all features, but the general consensus on this side is that there are enough good things that have been added (such as the quests for beginners, and various other things like mentoring and the like) that people do enjoy, and brings a bit more depth to the game. It's with this in mind that they decided not to put the focus so much on how it looks, but on the actual gameplay itself.
I still believe that some core issues were addressed, mainly the Battle Power and Talisman, and I think the difference in how they will play will be a welcome change to the people who played both the older and current CO. A happy compromise, if you will.
If +8 items and socketed items can be won in the lottery, you are by-passing the design intent of the section highlighted in red. It seems inconsistent. Some people will spend massive amounts of cash to get gears that no one else can afford, if it is possible to do this. This will have the eventual effect of making the people playing for enjoyment give up much the same as some have already quit playing CO 2.0.
Now, the idea of a lottery where people can win such things as: exemption tokens, dragonballs, refined gems, and super items isn't *that* bad a thing. These would be welcome boons to some, but would not destroy the balance of power on the servers overall. I might be wrong, but I believe the majority of potential players would agree with me, on the +8's and socketed items. But, hey, don't take my word for it...ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.

Last edited by Deveno; 10-23-2009 at 07:10.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:12   #127
costaryka

costaryka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
I want the new jump style. Makes FBing more interesting and challenging.
lol , if you want the new jump style , so simply you can stay on the current version of co !!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 07:14   #128
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by costaryka View Post
lol , if you want the new jump style , so simply you can stay on the current version of co !!!!
Yeah, because the jumping speed is the only thing that will change.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:25   #129
fabytron

fabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fabytron
Quote:

As far as the people who were expecting it to be more like 1.0 in more ways, I can understand the feeling of wanting the original look and all features, but the general consensus on this side is that there are enough good things that have been added (such as the quests for beginners, and various other things like mentoring and the like) that people do enjoy, and brings a bit more depth to the game. It's with this in mind that they decided not to put the focus so much on how it looks, but on the actual gameplay itself.
Seems to me that this two new servers are only for the thousands that have quit. All the new players obviously will prefer playing on the old servers because they have more features and they dont know how was conquer before. And as far as i know the people visiting this forum only like the current composition system from all the "good things" they have add and hated to death the others. Anyways, only with leaving lotto and 120 quest this new servers lost all their purpose.
How hard is to understand we want co 1.0 , not 1.5. Everyone had said it and now the one that repeat it get flamed for saying the obvious.
They tq'ed us .
Old 10-23-2009, 07:34   #130
costaryka

costaryka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabytron View Post
Seems to me that this two new servers are only for the thousands that have quit. All the new players obviously will prefer playing on the old servers because they have more features and they dont know how was conquer before. And as far as i know the people visiting this forum only like the current composition system from all the "good things" they have add and hated to death the others. Anyways, only with leaving lotto and 120 quest this new servers lost all their purpose.
How hard is to understand we want co 1.0 , not 1.5. Everyone had said it and now the one that repeat it get flamed for saying the obvious.
They tq'ed us .
I agree with you !!!! ...... we want co 1.0 !!! ... NOT 1.5 !!!
Old 10-23-2009, 07:45   #131
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by costaryka View Post
I agree with you !!!! ...... we want co 1.0 !!! ... NOT 1.5 !!!
It would infact be Conquer 2.1 or something with a few things removed and changed to old settings. since quite a couple of new things stay in that werent even in Conquer 2.0 until a year later.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Old 10-23-2009, 07:54   #132
Ivamol
Banned

Ivamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond repute
They never said it was going to be CO 1.0.
L2R Classic CO.
Well, +8's and sockets in lottery seem a little bit over the top to me, might wanna change the rewards to more reasonable rewards. Also, will the droprates and socketrates be returned to their old values?
Old 10-23-2009, 07:55   #133
Beyrone
STěRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivamol View Post
They never said it was going to be CO 1.0.
L2R Classic CO.
Well, +8's and sockets in lottery seem a little bit over the top to me, might wanna change the rewards to more reasonable rewards. Also, will the droprates and socketrates be returned to their old values?
Probably not. people been asking but no answer been given yet.

Old 10-23-2009, 07:58   #134
Ivamol
Banned

Ivamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond reputeIvamol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Probably not. people been asking but no answer been given yet.
Well hemp is providing us answers, so I simply asked it.
I doubt rates will be returned to their old values but it would make sense as it's gonna be rather hard obtaining highly +'d gears (outside of lotto obviously).
Old 10-23-2009, 08:32   #135
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
TQ is dead-set on making sure their money-making patches are included in whatever they do. They fail to see the community's desire for the real 1.0, the real classic CO.

I'm not saying everything they have done is bad. The newbie quests are decent, but you know what? They kill community. Just for the heck of it, I made a new warrior. In two hours, she was level 60.

Back in the heyday of CO, people gathered at Power leveling spots, especially in Ape City. Spawns were carefully guarded by high level trojans, while archers power leveled newbies. I met many of my old time friends doing this, for hours on end, and it was FUN.

TQ has ensured the complete destruction of community, by bypassing the things that brought players together. Hunting was another one. I remember going out, and then sitting around Ape City talking about our finds, comparing stuff. Now, the cities are empty.

TQ is expecting a windfall of cash from this 'classic' abomination they are creating, but I can't see how it's going to do anything but piss off the older people that are truly expecting the old CO. By TQ's own hand, they have turned a good game, with solid community, into little more than a scratch-off lottery ticket. He who bulks most, wins. He who spends (literally) THOUSANDS of dollars on a 6 year old game wins. No skill required, no leveling required, no community required.

People will ***** and complain about little things here and there, and honestly, it's their right, especially if they've PAID TQ, and TQ has utterly failed them in every way. (I feel that way, I supported them, and I got screwed by TQ.)

So Hemp, I bring you this: What exactly is TQ trying to do? Give players what they want, or find another way to wring a few bucks out of a dying game?

I know for a fact I will NOT play 'classic' CO, and will NEVER support TQ again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: