Old 08-12-2009, 06:43   #16
Master_of_tro
Banned

Master_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_of_tro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodfordO View Post
does anyone still play? i tried to install the other day to have a looksy, but it crashed computer, blue screen of death. windows 7 doesn't like co
LOL, Pharos is dead.
Master_of_tro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2009, 14:39   #17
$m0KeY
アントニー

$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
Gabe and I were pretty good friends, we shared. He hasn't been on the internet really though.

I remember I was on Skype with Smokey and your brother, I think they were watching a film on T.V. and talking about it together (***GOTS) and then you came on and were all crazy and you called yourself a crazy British ***** ;o.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry.W0lf View Post
LOL. I don't believe you!!!!!!! YOU LIE. Not about the ---gots part, but the crazy british ): HOW DARE THO! And why the hell were they talking about a film, i bet it was a really crud one too.
LMAO this is just too funny.....

i aint been on here in what? 3 years and this is the 1st thing i see
$m0KeY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2009, 14:50   #18
Cry.W0lf

Cry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Cry.W0lf
Quote:
Originally Posted by $m0KeY View Post

Anthony you suck. Hey Nick, Hey Josh. Hey Anthony. IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK. And yeah you're right, Pharos is dead.. everyone moved where? Water? Or Dark? Or Light? Or whatever the fcuk they were? (Servers i mean). But WHY, WHY would you desert this forum. The home of the drama. The home of the carnage. The home of the egyptians / viets. o_o

The..

*So tempted to say more*

Home of Ezzy and Shell's Amazing battles.
Where Conrack would admit he was ***.
Where that really big bulker would rarely post.
Where Josh would wind up the nazi thread admin.
Where PL stood for Poland/Polish. And BR stood for.. uhm.. Brazil? Feck knows.

I'm going to shut up now.

DX

Retired - For many many years.
Still waiting on the past. I miss you all.
Cry.W0lf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2009, 06:07   #19
DonaldDuck
xSaint

DonaldDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDonaldDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDonaldDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDonaldDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDonaldDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDonaldDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDonaldDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDonaldDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDonaldDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDonaldDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDonaldDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DonaldDuck
I missed You

I missed You.

I've been Injected, Im so high^^.Cocaine is getting exspensive.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:17   #20
Cry.W0lf

Cry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond reputeCry.W0lf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldDuck View Post
I missed You.

I've been Injected, Im so high^^.Cocaine is getting exspensive.
Who the hell are you? o_o

Old 08-27-2009, 00:12   #21
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by $m0KeY View Post

Go back to hole I stuffed you in noob, you still have 2 more years to server for rapeing that pig.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 00:14   #22
Cry.W0lf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagd View Post
Go back to hole I stuffed you in noob, you still have 2 more years to server for rapeing that pig.
Thats ever so slightly disturbing. xD

Old 08-27-2009, 05:20   #23
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry.W0lf View Post
Thats ever so slightly disturbing. xD
If he was not been so disturbed that poor pig would not have commited suicide.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: