Old 08-12-2009, 20:28   #1
jacksonp

jacksonp is an unknown quantity at this point
MoonBox quest quick question

one of the guidelines on the conquer quest site is:

vi. If you happen to be teleported to Death tactic, you will be told by the Guardian God and the Ghost. If you do not have the six tokens, you cannot leave here until you die (you will lose items if you die, and if you log off, you will re-spawn at the same spot).

when it says you will lose items if u die, is it referring to ur EQUIPPED items or just ur inventory crap like potions and maybe some city scrolls?
jacksonp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2009, 20:33   #2
ilikestuff
Noob and proud of it

ilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond repute
It refers to items in your inventory eg scrolls, potions, command tokens etc. Locked equipment in your inventory won't drop.

Ruby StatueOfZeus whatever it is now
ilikestuff - archer 123-131
dutchoven - pure tro, 130-132-132...fixed blade and nix
LightMyFire - fire 130-130...all skills fixed
frontwedgie - tro-war-tro, 130-130-130
Kawaii - ninja, 130-130
ilikemuff - water, 131...self made, no plvl, fixed fish
iminestuff - water, 110-112... played not farmed, all skills fixed
Numerous others
ilikestuff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2009, 21:28   #3
jacksonp

NPCs: Fortuneteller (Wind Plain 340,720), Maggie (in quest map 19,19), Guardian God (in quest map 204,149), Ghost (in quest map 8,67), Lonely Ghost (in quest map ???,???)

can someone tell me how to get to this WIND PLAIN map
and how do I get to QUEST MAP?

help is appreciated!! ><
Old 08-12-2009, 21:34   #4
jacksonp

lol oops windplain is just outside tc, and quest map is teleported into from fortune teller.
sorry i didnt read carefully

Last edited by jacksonp; 08-12-2009 at 21:39.
Old 08-12-2009, 21:41   #5
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Its to the far left corner of Robins, if you talk to conducter to go to AC and Jump up to cordinates will see hut and Fortuneteller standing infront of it.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2009, 21:53   #6
jacksonp

I got in, but how do i get out if i get tired of this quest?!?!
Old 08-12-2009, 21:55   #7
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
if you have token talk to ghost at top left corner, if you dont have token its time to die.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2009, 21:55   #8
jacksonp

What if my defense is too high? and if i unequip my super wear, it will drop...what to do?
Old 08-12-2009, 22:06   #9
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
if its locked it wont drop. if it isn locked. then lock it b4 u take it off and commit suicide lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: