Old 07-11-2009, 09:56   #1
Bryan1987

Bryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bryan1987
CO 1.0 poll question . . . .

alright guys, i wanna make a poll for CO 1.0 (well sort of)... so i need a list of things to vote for/against that is in CO 2.0 and was or was not in CO 1.0 that people might or might not want in CO 1.0... cuz personally i think there were some good things put into CO 2.0, such as new composition system and lvl 120 shield... so, give me more things to add to this list, these are all that i have thought of so far off the top of my head. . .
  • LVL 137
  • Lotto
  • Shopping Mall
  • + Stones (i guess that goes w/ shopping mall/lotto?)
  • Mentor System (i.e. mentor exp)
  • BP
  • LVL 120 Shield
  • +10/11/12
  • New Composition system (i.e. Progress)
  • Do you want GW gates (alpha CO had NO gates... was better w/o gates imo)
  • Gate Bombs
  • Ninja Class
  • Faster jump from new CO 2.0
  • Talismans
  • CPs (instead of keeping a bunch DBs in ur WH)
  • Met/DB Scrolls
  • Broadcast
  • World Chat
  • Class PK Tourney
  • 3k CPs for winning GW
  • 2nd RB

btw mods, please don't move this into the CO 1.0 section, i'll make a seperate thread in there with the ACTUAL poll after i get a couple more suggestions to ask about...

Last edited by Bryan1987; 07-11-2009 at 10:38.
Bryan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 10:01   #2
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1987 View Post
alright guys, i wanna make a poll for CO 1.0 (well sort of)... so i need a list of things to vote for/against that is in CO 2.0 and was or was not in CO 1.0 that people might or might not want in CO 1.0... cuz personally i think there were some good things put into CO 2.0, such as new composition system and lvl 120 shield... so, give me more things to add to this list, these are all that i have thought of so far off the top of my head. . .
  • LVL 137 (NO, unless it's eacher to reach without xpball eating)
  • Shopping Mall (NO, that is why bulkers are good now.. They can buy unlimited items from the shopping mall instead off from other players)
  • Lotto (NO, read above)
  • Mentor System (i.e. mentor exp) (No opinion on this..)
  • BP (No ruins the pvp system)
  • LVL 120 Shield (Yea, that alright)
  • +10/11/12 (Dunno bout this)
  • New Composition system (i.e. Progress) (YES).
  • GW gates (alpha CO had NO gates... was better w/o gates imo) (No gates ^^)
  • Ninja Class (Only if TF get's a nerv)
  • Faster jump from new CO 2.0 (Yea, like the faster jump )
  • Talismans (Are you nuts?! O_o)
  • CPS (Hmm, does not have much use with no lotto and shopping mall.. But 2 currencies are always a way to profit, so maybe)
  • Broadcast (To much **** on it, so nty)

btw mods, please don't move this into the CO 1.0 section, i'll make a seperate thread in there with the ACTUAL poll after i get a couple more suggestions to ask about...
Added a few more to your list, opinions behind it.
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 10:07   #3
Assy
Banned

Assy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Assy
Quote:
  • LVL 137 no
  • Shopping Mall no
  • Mentor System (i.e. mentor exp) maybe
  • BP no
  • LVL 120 Shield no
  • +10/11/12 no
  • New Composition system (i.e. Progress) no
  • GW gates (alpha CO had NO gates... was better w/o gates imo) yes
  • Ninja Class no
  • Faster jump from new CO 2.0 no
  • Talismans NO

Assy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 10:12   #4
FalseMessiahx2
Oh noes.

FalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond repute
Why would you take the ***goty mentor system but not the new composition system and 120 shields? Jeez...
Old 07-11-2009, 10:12   #5
Bryan1987

Bryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Phoenix:. View Post
Added a few more to your list, opinions behind it.
thx for the suggestions added... made me think of a few more too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assy View Post
umm... all nice that u choose yes and no or w/e... but u didn't give anything to add to the list, which is the only thing that matters in this thread till i make a new one in the CO 1.0 section where u can vote :-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseMessiahx2 View Post
Why would you take the ***goty mentor system but not the new composition system and 120 shields? Jeez...
i agree... shield is needed cuz warrior is useless w/o it, and comp system made it so that u don't have 20 +1/2/3's in ur market wh... for just 1 type of item
Old 07-11-2009, 10:15   #6
Assy
Banned

Assy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Assy
Quote:
thx for the suggestions added... made me think of a few more too

umm... all nice that u choose yes and no or w/e... but u didn't give anything to add to the list, which is the only thing that matters in this thread till i make a new one in the CO 1.0 section where u can vote :-P
No Class fight
No 3k cps if you win gw
No 2nd rb o.0 maybe some ppl don't like/want it
Assy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 10:15   #7
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Vote yes to all, take whats currently CO with all its features, rebrand it CO 1.0 with old skin to fool people for 3 seconds and you are back to where we are now.

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 10:18   #8
Bryan1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assy View Post
No Class fight
No 3k cps if you win gw
No 2nd rb o.0 maybe some ppl don't like/want it
added
Old 07-11-2009, 10:20   #9
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
  • LVL 137
  • Lotto
  • Shopping Mall
  • Mentor System (i.e. mentor exp)
  • BP
  • LVL 120 Shield
  • +10/11/12
  • New Composition system (i.e. Progress)
  • Do you want GW gates (alpha CO had NO gates... was better w/o gates imo)
  • Ninja Class
  • Faster jump from new CO 2.0
  • Talismans
  • CPs (instead of keeping DBs around XD)
  • Met/DB Scrolls
  • Broadcast
  • World Chat

• LVL 137 - in 1.0, was hard enough to get 130. Would be impossible to get past 130 anyways.
  • Lotto - Would require CPs. CPs is one of the biggest failures of Conquer.
  • Shopping Mall - Would require CPs. CPs is one of the biggest failures of Conquer.
  • Mentor System (i.e. mentor exp) - I am against this one. One of the best things of 1.0 was the fact that levels mattered. So getting high level should be hard.
  • BP - One of the reasons why people want 1.0 to begin with.
  • LVL 120 Shield - Sure
  • +10/11/12 - Why not. It's not like anyone would ever even get +9.
  • New Composition system (i.e. Progress) - With +n stones gone, sure.
  • Do you want GW gates (alpha CO had NO gates... was better w/o gates imo) - Bombs take gates down in few seconds, so pretty indifferent.
  • Ninja Class - Ehm, no. Ninja wouldn't fit in due to several skills depending on BP.
  • Faster jump from new CO 2.0 - Yes, makes FBing harder, therefore requiring more skills. I wouldn't mind if it was slow either, though.
  • Talismans - Of course not.
  • CPs (instead of keeping DBs around XD) - Refer above.
  • Met/DB Scrolls - Yes, very convenient.
  • Broadcast - Would require CPs. CPs is one of the biggest failures of Conquer.
  • World Chat - Dont care.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 10:24   #10
Bryan1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
  • LVL 137 - in 1.0, was hard enough to get 130. Would be impossible to get past 130 anyways.
  • Lotto - Would require CPs. CPs is one of the biggest failures of Conquer.
  • Shopping Mall - Would require CPs. CPs is one of the biggest failures of Conquer.
  • Mentor System (i.e. mentor exp) - I am against this one. One of the best things of 1.0 was the fact that levels mattered. So getting high level should be hard.
  • BP - One of the reasons why people want 1.0 to begin with.
  • LVL 120 Shield - Sure
  • +10/11/12 - Why not. It's not like anyone would ever even get +9.
  • New Composition system (i.e. Progress) - With +n stones gone, sure.
  • Do you want GW gates (alpha CO had NO gates... was better w/o gates imo) - Bombs take gates down in few seconds, so pretty indifferent.
  • Ninja Class - Ehm, no. Ninja wouldn't fit in due to several skills depending on BP.
  • Faster jump from new CO 2.0 - Yes, makes FBing harder, therefore requiring more skills. I wouldn't mind if it was slow either, though.
  • Talismans - Of course not.
  • CPs (instead of keeping DBs around XD) - Refer above.
  • Met/DB Scrolls - Yes, very convenient.
  • Broadcast - Would require CPs. CPs is one of the biggest failures of Conquer.
  • World Chat - Dont care.
this thread isn't for giving your opinion yet (though i don't mind if you do)... i just want things to add to the list that haven't been thought up of yet!
Old 07-11-2009, 10:24   #11
Brainwa$heD-v.3
Banned

Brainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Wrong section.
Brainwa$heD-v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 10:28   #12
Bryan1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainwa$heD-v.3 View Post
Wrong section.
someone can't read . . . either way, this is the "CO" community section... so ne thing CO related can go hear, does not matter if it's CO 1.0 or 2.0... the section doesn't say "CO 2.0 Community Forum"... so u'r wrong

Quote:
Community Forum (265 Viewing)
General discussion of topics releated to Conqueronline
Old 07-11-2009, 10:34   #13
Brainwa$heD-v.3
Banned

Brainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
someone can't read . . . either way, this is the "CO" community section... so ne thing CO related can go hear, does not matter if it's CO 1.0 or 2.0... the section doesn't say "CO 2.0 Community Forum"... so u'r wrong

Haha, you're going to try and 'dis' me?

Sorry, but it was cute trying. There's a dedicated 1.0 section. Keep it there.

Request to be moved#
Brainwa$heD-v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 10:35   #14
IInferno

IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
Bombs - they weren't in 1.0, meant the gates were the first battle of gw. Made things strategic and fun.
First 2 soc shield of sapphire only one for over a year
14 sockets, 263 Potency more to come
Mazzy - lvl 130 archer > hacked
Son_Goku - lvl 130>120 trojan>warrior
IIchig0 - lvl 130>130>130 ninja>warrior>warrior - 274 Potency
IIceman - lvl 110>73 water>water plus others.
IInferno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 10:37   #15
Bryan1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainwa$heD-v.3 View Post
Haha, you're going to try and 'dis' me?

Sorry, but it was cute trying. There's a dedicated 1.0 section. Keep it there.

Request to be moved#
"it was cute trying"... wow... ***

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: