Old 08-01-2009, 17:08   #1
wild_one

wild_one is an unknown quantity at this point
2nd rebirth with bought Satan squama

I have bought a Satan squama bead, i read you can start 2nd rebirth quest using it... I spoke to Angela and she says i need to finish 2nd stage so i am thinking i just need to kill those bosses in the order, Andrew, peter, Philip, Timothy, Daphne, Victoria, Wayne and Theodore.. which i do nine times.. i go to the Satan seal and it says i have not completed the requirements and unable to summons him..... does the bought Satan bead no longer work or is there more involved?

Thanx in advance
wild_one is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 17:18   #2
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Clenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_one View Post
I have bought a Satan squama bead, i read you can start 2nd rebirth quest using it... I spoke to Angela and she says i need to finish 2nd stage so i am thinking i just need to kill those bosses in the order, Andrew, peter, Philip, Timothy, Daphne, Victoria, Wayne and Theodore.. which i do nine times.. i go to the Satan seal and it says i have not completed the requirements and unable to summons him..... does the bought Satan bead no longer work or is there more involved?

Thanx in advance
Second stage is getting 40k worth of blood.
Clenk~V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 17:21   #3
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
even if you got squama bead, you have to do whole quest.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 18:56   #4
theRationalOne

theRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond repute
You got scammed. How much did you pay for the squama bead?
theRationalOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 23:15   #5
wild_one

wild_one is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRationalOne View Post
You got scammed. How much did you pay for the squama bead?
i paid 5 cp's... but from the official web page in the 2nd rebirth quest is says

"Note: Squama Beads can be traded, so you may buy them from other people. But, you can't summon Satan with the Squama Bead unless you have completed 3a."

I think i have been scammed by CO themselves...lol..As it doesn't particularly say i have to do the entire quest

oh well a week more till 2nd r'birth **** hey :P
wild_one is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 23:34   #6
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i paid 5 cp's... but from the official web page in the 2nd rebirth quest is says

"Note: Squama Beads can be traded, so you may buy them from other people. But, you can't summon Satan with the Squama Bead unless you have completed 3a."

I think i have been scammed by CO themselves...lol..As it doesn't particularly say i have to do the entire quest

In order to complete 3a, you have to complete 2, and then to start that, you need to finish 1.

0_O

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 23:40   #7
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:

Just so you know, once you get to the stage where you're supposed to summon satan, a squama bead will pretty much drop from the first normal quest monster you kill.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 23:44   #8
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
You gotta get the 3 pure vigors ******.

if the quest was easy, everyone would be 2nd rb.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 02:24   #9
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
2nd rb quest is a ***** lol no way out of it unless u get a token
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 02:26   #10
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
2nd rb quest is a ***** lol no way out of it unless u get a token
I thought that was moonbox/skypass.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 02:46   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
You gotta get the 3 pure vigors ******.

if the quest was easy, everyone would be 2nd rb.
And... that pretty much is the case, everyone's 2nd rb. (most probably due to token, but i did the quest)
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 04:12   #12
Balmung

Balmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Balmung Send a message via MSN to Balmung Send a message via Yahoo to Balmung
Did the quest once, and never did it again.

Shoushin 132 Trojan-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 283 (284)

Hokkaido 130 Ninja-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 274 (281)

PeppermintSwirl 130 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
Potency: 304 (311)

Glory Chit-Chat Moderator
Storm Chit-Chat Moderator
Balmung is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 04:33   #13
Apple06~
Drєαмєr

Apple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond repute
Did the quest once, helped a friend twice. :[ Gonna have to do it again.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:28   #14
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Clenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple06~ View Post
Did the quest once, helped a friend twice. :[ Gonna have to do it again.
s> moss, dream grass, soul aroma
Clenk~V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 11:18   #15
Fa1nT
Kekekekeke

Fa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond repute
Did quest 3 times, solo.

Doesn't take too long with a full 2s tro and speedhax.
Fa1nT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: