Old 12-17-2007, 11:11   #166
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoidB*tch View Post
The cause?? It solves more problems than anything else. Without alcohol, none of the ugly ppl would ever have sex.
+1
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 11:13   #167
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annanas View Post
Nono, I know which one I'm going with now. I made the other 2 that thought they were going with me, go with eachother LOL!
Did you guys drink at your prom, or just after?
Who are you going with? A girl I hope? Umm, we didn't drink at the prom because it was illegal and school is strict and all but the afterparty was pretty crazy. We got pretty trashed, was a good time. I miss my high school friends.

Quote:
The cause?? It solves more problems than anything else. Without alcohol, none of the ugly ppl would ever have sex.
You're right. Ugly people like me need it I guess. That was a Homer Simpsons quote by the way.
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 11:15   #168
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RoidB*tch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
You're right. Ugly people like me need it I guess. That was a Homer Simpsons quote by the way.
That was Homer Simpson quoting Paul FYI.
BullDyke - 130/131 Archer/Archer
~CoNaN~ - 130/130/134 pure Warr
Quote:
BYE YOU SEXY BEAST PAUL! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
EXACTLY! I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I do and OMG you pep hard! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
Because a crybaby moderator cried and it got removed.
I'm a TG ho and proud of it.
RoidB*tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 11:16   #169
Annanas
Nangijala

Annanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Annanas
Quote:
Who are you going with? A girl I hope? Umm, we didn't drink at the prom because it was illegal and school is strict and all but the afterparty was pretty crazy. We got pretty trashed, was a good time. I miss my high school friends.
No I'm not lol.
We're alowed to drink at the prom lmao. Owned.

Quote:
Don't mess with Anna because she will rip your head off when pissed off.
Chris - Home for christmasssssss says:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:
I dont get sigged by anyone ;(

Raf, PP and James in sig kthx.
Annanas is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 11:22   #170
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No I'm not lol.
We're alowed to drink at the prom lmao. Owned.
You're going with the guy? That's not as cool. Have fun though. <3 I don't really care that we couldn't drink since prom itself was pretty boring. Wouldn't say I got owned because after prom more then made up for it.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:27   #171
Annanas
Nangijala

Annanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud of
Quote:
You're going with the guy? That's not as cool. Have fun though. <3 I don't really care that we couldn't drink since prom itself was pretty boring. Wouldn't say I got owned because after prom more then made up for it.
Why is that "not as cool"?
Well, if the prom itself is pretty boring, we have alcohol to make it funnier ;D
And I'm pretty sure we're having a party after the prom too, atleast that's what I've heard. o_o

Quote:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:

Old 12-17-2007, 11:31   #172
Decadence
Banned

Quote:
Why is that "not as cool"?
Well, if the prom itself is pretty boring, we have alcohol to make it funnier ;D
And I'm pretty sure we're having a party after the prom too, atleast that's what I've heard. o_o
I don't have to explain it so let's just say I enjoy lesbos. LOL.

Makes it more funny?? Don't you mean makes it more fun? Funnier = Laughing and not having fun.

After party is the best, atleast for me it was. You should have one with your friends and get very drunk, often people hook up at them too. I had a lame ass suit though and my haircut kinda failed. Seriously I need to buy a freaking James Bond like suit that looks bad ass.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:33   #173
Annanas
Nangijala

Quote:
I don't have to explain it so let's just say I enjoy lesbos. LOL.

Makes it more funny?? Don't you mean makes it more fun? Funnier = Laughing and not having fun.

After party is the best, atleast for me it was. You should have one with your friends and get very drunk, often people hook up at them too. I had a lame ass suit though and my haircut kinda failed. Seriously I need to buy a freaking James Bond like suit that looks bad ass.
LOL SORRY I IS NORWAYGIAN OK?!
I NO SPEEK GUD INGLES!

We're having party before the prom too lol. But yeah, I hope there's a party after the prom too LOL!

Quote:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:

Old 12-17-2007, 11:36   #174
Decadence
Banned

Quote:
LOL SORRY I IS NORWAYGIAN OK?!
I NO SPEEK GUD INGLES!

We're having party before the prom too lol. But yeah, I hope there's a party after the prom too LOL!
Sorry Anna. Just trying to help because I've noticed some euros using it too so I wanted to correct it. <3 Party before prom?? Weirdos! Norwegians party all the time!
Old 12-17-2007, 11:42   #175
Annanas
Nangijala

Quote:
Sorry Anna. Just trying to help because I've noticed some euros using it too so I wanted to correct it. <3 Party before prom?? Weirdos! Norwegians party all the time!
Thx<3
Yes, party before prom. FTW!<3

Quote:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:

Old 12-17-2007, 11:44   #176
Decadence
Banned

Quote:
Thx<3
Yes, party before prom. FTW!<3
Don't see how it makes sense but it's a party so who cares! It doesn't have to. Anywho, I'm off Anna. I might be back later, hopefully I can finish early today. Later babe. <3
Old 12-17-2007, 11:44   #177
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RoidB*tch
Quote:
Would it proper to say you are funnier looking than Anna? Yah, that sounds like proper English.

Quote:
Don't see how it makes sense but it's a party so who cares! It doesn't have to. Anywho, I'm off Anna. I might be back later, hopefully I can finish early today. Later babe. <3
Fine, say good bye to the hotty and not me!!! I see how it is.
BullDyke - 130/131 Archer/Archer
~CoNaN~ - 130/130/134 pure Warr
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
EXACTLY! I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I do and OMG you pep hard! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
Because a crybaby moderator cried and it got removed.
I'm a TG ho and proud of it.
RoidB*tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 11:47   #178
Decadence
Banned

Quote:
Would it proper to say you are funnier looking than Anna? Yah, that sounds like proper English.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:51   #179
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Party before Prom for the win! xD
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 11:52   #180
Annanas
Nangijala

Quote:
Bye Phil!! <3
Quote:

What hotty where?!

I can't see any hotty around here, you must be hallucinating!

Quote:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: