Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 05:35   #276991
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve~ View Post
If you're into that kinda stuff.

Pfft. I'd take it as an insult if i were you. ;3
Weirdo.

Take what as an insult, me being middle girl?
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2011, 05:40   #276992
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Weirdo.

Take what as an insult, me being middle girl?
Yupppppppppers
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2011, 05:45   #276993
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yupppppppppers
Dude I would club that girl in the face.
****ing midget.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:47   #276994
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
says the 5 foot 5 girl
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:48   #276995
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
says the 5 foot 5 girl
Better than 4 foot 9, or whatever she is.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:49   #276996
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Lolol! You don't look that much taller than her. :P Shortarse. :3
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:51   #276997
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Lolol! You don't look that much taller than her. :P Shortarse. :3
She's wearing heels + I'm slightly bent over. *joke goes here*
Old 03-12-2011, 05:53   #276998
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
She's wearing heels + I'm slightly bent over. *joke goes here*
I wouldn't be inappropiate like that, Shahed. I'm not a creeper or anything.

LOLJK. YOU'RE BENT OVER SO MUCH, YOU MIGHT AS WELL TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY 5 FOOT 2. /badone
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:54   #276999
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
I wouldn't be inappropiate like that, Shahed. I'm not a creeper or anything.

LOLJK. YOU'RE BENT OVER SO MUCH, YOU MIGHT AS WELL TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY 5 FOOT 2. /badone
Dude, you're probably the creepiest person I know. Just saying.
Other than "Over the max" guy, if you remember him.

3 inches, big difference.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:57   #277000
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Dude, you're probably the creepiest person I know. Just saying.
Other than "Over the max" guy, if you remember him.

3 inches, big difference.

As I keep saying, you love it, RIIIIIIIGHT?

HAHAHAHA. I bet it is, you dirty *****.

Edit: and no, i don't remember. inform plx.
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:00   #277001
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:

As I keep saying, you love it, RIIIIIIIGHT?

HAHAHAHA. I bet it is, you dirty *****.

Edit: and no, i don't remember. inform plx.
No, I don't.

I wish I was 5 foot 8, tbh.

"HAPPPPY B_DAY ENJOY IT OVER THE MAX =]"
It's on my wall, like, click older posts twice.
You hate that guy.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:02   #277002
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
No, I don't.

I wish I was 5 foot 8, tbh.

"HAPPPPY B_DAY ENJOY IT OVER THE MAX =]"
It's on my wall, like, click older posts twice.
You hate that guy.
Whatever man, dunno why you keep lying to me like that.

Hahaha. I don't think your innocent mind understands.

and hahahahaha, i remember. BTW, DID YOU ENJOY IT OVER THE MAX? Man, make me feel even more of a creeper, stalking your wall posts. xD
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:06   #277003
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Whatever man, dunno why you keep lying to me like that.

Hahaha. I don't think your innocent mind understands.

and hahahahaha, i remember. BTW, DID YOU ENJOY IT OVER THE MAX? Man, make me feel even more of a creeper, stalking your wall posts. xD
I got it when you put it in your sig.

Uh, can't even remember what I did on my birthday.
Can't have been much worse than my 13th birthday, though.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:08   #277004
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
I got it when you put it in your sig.

Uh, can't even remember what I did on my birthday.
Can't have been much worse than my 13th birthday, though.
:3

I don't think we spoke so much on your birthday.
and LOLOL. Yeah, must have sucked turning 13. No longer were you 12 years old. *points to your sig*

But seriously, what was up with your 13th birthday? ;p
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:11   #277005
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
:3

I don't think we spoke so much on your birthday.
and LOLOL. Yeah, must have sucked turning 13. No longer were you 12 years old. *points to your sig*

But seriously, what was up with your 13th birthday? ;p
Nope, don't think so.
Hahahaha. Nice.

And there was this school trip, and I forgot my clothes and I called my mom all sad, telling her to bring me my clothes and she was like "Can't. What're you gonna do about, kill yourself?"
In retrospect, it wasn't that bad, but it upset me.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: