Old 10-07-2010, 12:32   #421
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Yeah, chemistry was 1 of my favorites and physics used to be my favorite in earlier grades, but it kinda faded away near the end because there weren't enough interested students so we barely took it serious then. We did a few phys. experiments on computers which involved optics. And we had to, at some point, build electric circuits.
My subjects in Uni Involve Chem, Bio , Phys and a lil maths , and we do experiments 3 times a week

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 12:35   #422
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
Did you even ask yourself if some1 even cares about your posts an what the heck this is a small game forum I don't care if no1 cares here rofl
How many threads have been dedicated to you?

Let alone threads, I dont even see your name mentioned in threads at all.

Not like being 'popular' on forum means much in life but it must shatter your little self esteem to know that you even make your presence known on a internet forum.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 12:38   #423
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
How many threads have been dedicated to you?

Let alone threads, I dont even see your name mentioned in threads at all.

Not like being 'popular' on forum means much in life but it must shatter your little self esteem to know that you even make your presence known on a internet forum.
My little self esteem? You don't even know me Jaxx, I got more then enough friends then to search my self esteem in forums, I do this for fun, not for "Street Cred" or w/e

And by the way how many threads do you have dictated to you? And if you have more then 1 does it make you feel better?

OT Ninja

Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Old 10-07-2010, 12:39   #424
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My subjects in Uni Involve Chem, Bio , Phys and a lil maths , and we do experiments 3 times a week
We barely did any experiments with chemistry. Mostly it was combining stuff in bottles (one of which we had to be careful which we poured first into what, i think it was acid into water, not sure).

In Bio i'm glad we didn't have to cut animals open. Even though as a kid i already used to do that before even having biology at school... did that on my own pet fish which died. O_o And on a bird which also died because mom fed it a chunk of food that was too big to swallow.

In Phys like i said, circuits, optics (mostly on PCs but sometimes real with lens and laser) and some machine that displayed electricity on some black balled tips, forgot what that device was called, it had a name of a scientist.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 12:40   #425
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My little self esteem? You don't even know me Jaxx, I got more then enough friends then to search my self esteem in forums, I do this for fun, not for "Street Cred" or w/e

And by the way how many threads do you have dictated to you? And if you have more then 1 does it make you feel better?
God knows how many threads had me in the title but It clearl obivous observation Ive had more then you, not that it matters so dont wet your bed about it

Yeah threads make me feeel goood mann.

Clown.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:42   #426
Calmed
Rockular~

Quote:
We barely did any experiments with chemistry. Mostly it was combining stuff in bottles (one of which we had to be careful which we poured first into what, i think it was acid into water, not sure).

In Bio i'm glad we didn't have to cut animals open. Even though as a kid i already used to do that before even having biology at school... did that on my own pet fish which died. O_o And on a bird which also died because mom fed it a chunk of food that was too big to swallow.

In Phys like i said, circuits, optics (mostly on PCs but sometimes real with lens and laser) and some machine that displayed electricity on some black balled tips, forgot what that device was called, it had a name of a scientist.
Well didn't do more then that at school too lol And dysecting isn't that bad, you just need to get over it

OT Ninja

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
~~
Old 10-07-2010, 12:42   #427
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
God knows how many threads had me in the title but It clearl obivous observation Ive had more then you, not that it matters so dont wet your bed about it

Clown.
O.o
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-07-2010, 12:43   #428
Calmed
Rockular~

Quote:

Clown.
Good cuz I won't , retard

OT Ninja

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
~~
Old 10-07-2010, 12:46   #429
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Good cuz I won't , retard
Dont get mad either

Chumb.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:47   #430
Calmed
Rockular~

Quote:
Dont get mad either

Chumb.
I'm not mad, I'm enjoying this

Fatty

OT Ninja

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
~~
Old 10-07-2010, 12:50   #431
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
I'm not mad, I'm enjoying this

Fatty
You enjoy me pointing out how little your life means? What are you? Emo?

Nice one.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:50   #432
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
29 pages of wtf did I just read.
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 12:52   #433
Calmed
Rockular~

Quote:
You enjoy me pointing out how little your life means? What are you? Emo?

Nice one.
No, you pointed me how litle my INTERNET life is , which I don't care about as I already said

Try again now

OT Ninja

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
~~
Old 10-07-2010, 12:52   #434
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
29 pages of wtf did I just read.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-07-2010, 12:54   #435
Calmed
Rockular~

Quote:
Siggie'd

OT Ninja

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so very true
Quote:
~~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: