Old 11-26-2009, 11:03   #31
Lord Elminster
EgoBane

Lord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
You seem to like posting about rl alot like it matters on co forums :S You're just jealous we're better than you awwww

me on right

i know, i know, im so sexy <3
Elim
1st off... Better than me? At an online game? Okay... you're a higher level on an online game. WOOHOO for you!!!
Seriously, you really think I care about levels on a game I haven't played regularly for over 2 years? Just in case you didn't catch on yet... I don't.
Nothing you say/do over the internet will ever impress me.

2nd off... I was right about the limp wristed pencil neck comment.

How tiny are you? I'd guess about 5'6(TOPS), and roughly 120 pounds?

I'm a pretty good judge of that, even in a picture. Don't lie...

I'm not huge, but I'm big enough that I can at least see over the steering wheel of my cars hahaha.

I was also right about your pasty white skin. Go outside!!!!! Get off the computer and take a ****ing break from e-thugging on the internet!

I swear, you'll be surprised how good it feels to have the sun shining down on your face, and the wind in your hair.

Try sports, I recommend track for someone of your stature, you might do pretty well if you're in decent cardiovascular shape.

Now that you've established(in your own mind at least, and the minds of your loyal fanboys) that you're "better" than me because you play a game I don't even like WAY more than I do... do you have anything to say that might involve real life, which actually MATTERS?

I bring up real life because that's the only LIFE I have.

Have fun on the internet you little pasty faced nerd.

I'm surprised you posted a real pic... I really am, especially when I predicted exactly what you looked like in my earlier posts hahaha
FallenPrime - Retired Ninja - 130 - First full Blessed Ninja on Titan

Liberty
Quit, who'd have thought... botjailing the most anti-bot player in history. Precious.

Old Rivalries are long dead, Old friends have all quit, and there is but one enemy left to vanquish... It's time we conquered TQ. Give us our game back!
Lord Elminster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 11:09   #32
PandaRunsShit.
[[757]]

PandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elminster View Post
Friends? You might need to see sunlight to know what a real friend is. Get a tan, then you might have a shred of respect from me.

I yawned just looking at this.

You're bragging that you couldn't make it through highschool? That's one I've never heard before haha. Sure ya did now, and btw... I'm not a "punk ass little kid". I made 34 grand when I was 17, I made 46 grand when I was 18, and I made about 55 when I was 19. I paid for my college out of pocket, didn't need to leech off the government like your welfare abusing ass. That's how I paid for my cars and my house. I made more money during highschool and my first 2 years of college than you have in your life. I find that funny

Btw, I like the coast guard because I prefer to save lives than take them. Did you ever think of that? Don't call me a puss if you don't understand my motivations. Also, if I'm a "punk ass lil kid"... why are you wasting your precious time arguing with me on the internet? Oh I know... you have no job, no education, and no future... I'd be pretty anti-social too if my life was that pathetic. I sympathize, but I don't respect you in any way. Go collect your welfare and get on with your very unsatisfying life.

I've got a long drive ahead of me, so I'm going to go now.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!! Don't drink too much before noon now
I guess all those smart-guy college classes still haven't taught you not to make assumptions about people with no backing. If they had, you would know that I don't collect welfare. I'm enlisted in the U.S. Army, and have been for almost three years now. And as for your excuse for joining the USCG, that's the same **** I hear from all you little pussies. All that is is a copout for all you little *****es that are too afraid to get on the battlefield and earn that paycheck. If you're a pacifist as you apparently like to convey, the military is the wrong career for you. Although I'm glad you chose it. That arrogant attitude and overall ****y disposition will get you knocked down a few notches, to say the least. I can't wait til the first time you get rank pulled on you by a seasoned O3. =]
PandaRunsShit. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 11:20   #33
Lord Elminster
EgoBane

Lord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond reputeLord Elminster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaRuns****. View Post
I guess all those smart-guy college classes still haven't taught you not to make assumptions about people with no backing. If they had, you would know that I don't collect welfare. I'm enlisted in the U.S. Army, and have been for almost three years now. And as for your excuse for joining the USCG, that's the same **** I hear from all you little pussies. All that is is a copout for all you little *****es that are too afraid to get on the battlefield and earn that paycheck. If you're a pacifist as you apparently like to convey, the military is the wrong career for you. Although I'm glad you chose it. That arrogant attitude and overall ****y disposition will get you knocked down a few notches, to say the least. I can't wait til the first time you get rank pulled on you by a seasoned O3. =]
I can make all the assumptions I want, just as you can. Free speech kid.

You made several assumptions in your VERY crude assessment of my personality and intelligence in earlier posts. So I'll put it in perspective for you. You are the pot calling the kettle black. You know what that means right? Hypocritical rednecks never did impress me, and never will.

By the way, I'm not "afraid" of going on a battlefield. I do not support the "war" we are involved in currently.

Btw... If the coast guard hadn't accepted me(hell, they practically begged me to join), I would have joined the marines like the rest of my family.

I'm not a pacifist, and never claimed to be one. I suggest you work on your reading comprehension, it's a valuable skill... even for a dropout.

I support war in general, if the cause is good. I haven't supported the current wars our country is involved in from the beginning.

I do however support the drug wars going on in Florida and the peacetime missions carried out by the USCG.

You may have a problem with my choice, and that's fine for you. Flame it all you want... but it's real men like myself and my family that kept this country afloat over the years. Anyone can get in the army, and most don't stay in it as a career. Army retention rates are HORRIBLE.

The Coast Guard had a 98% retention rate last year, considerably more than the army did.

Want to know why? Because it's a career. Not just an opportunity for overenthusiastic redneck dropouts to play with guns.

I'll retire when I am satisfied, and I'll happily live out the rest of my life with a full pension.

After you get dishonorable discharge for trying to have a pissing match with a real man who happens to outrank you... you'll be flipping burgers at mcdonalds.

Best of wishes princess, have a wonderful thanksgiving.

I'm going to go now, got a 4 hour drive to meet up with my family. Give yourself a pat on the back for wasting 20 minutes of my day, for that is all you have accomplished with your senseless and meaningless words.

Ciao

Liberty
Quit, who'd have thought... botjailing the most anti-bot player in history. Precious.

Old Rivalries are long dead, Old friends have all quit, and there is but one enemy left to vanquish... It's time we conquered TQ. Give us our game back!
Old 11-26-2009, 11:22   #34
Wootzeh

Wootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond repute
If you're not bothered about us being better then why throw the false accusations around on forums?

Ye I'm 5"7 or 8, not sure. not that I care what some faggot on the forums thinks of me? lmfao. You're the one 'E-thugging' and I'm just sticking up for myself so ye... end of. I don't care what you think of me. I know im fit as fuck blud.

It's also quite impressive that I only have to write a couple of lines and I get like 5paragraphs back in return from you trying to prove yourself to me must be having a **** time eh? I'm honoured.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:28   #35
Lord Elminster
EgoBane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
If you're not bothered about us being better then why throw the false accusations around on forums?

Ye I'm 5"7 or 8, not sure. not that I care what some faggot on the forums thinks of me? lmfao. You're the one 'E-thugging' and I'm just sticking up for myself so ye... end of. I don't care what you think of me. I know im fit as fuck blud.

It's also quite impressive that I only have to write a couple of lines and I get like 5paragraphs back in return from you trying to prove yourself to me must be having a **** time eh? I'm honoured.
I'm only bothered that you consider yourself "better" than me because of a video game. I'm not bothered for myself, I'm worried for the future of our planet. There are more people like you than there are people like me. That scares the hell out of me... I guess it's lucky that nerds can't peel themselves off the computer chair long enough to vote... otherwise we'd have your type in political office(Oh dear god!).

You're "fit as fuck" huh? That's cute... I don't believe it one bit though. I saw ZERO muscle in that pic you posted.

I can bench about 210(not that much, but I don't exactly pride myself on my arms)

I can legpress just under 700 lbs,**edit** Vertical legpress is the same.

I can do 100 vertical crunches(Hanging from a bar by my knees) with a weighted vest on.

I'm sure you're "fit as fuck" doesn't meet my definition of mildly athletic.

I can also run a 5 minute mile.

The only 2 things i could never do athletically... were handsprings and a jackknife.

*sigh* Kids these days... either obese or scrawny. Either way... that isn't fitness you're talking about.

High metabolism + not working out = scrawny, not fit.

Liberty

Last edited by Lord Elminster; 12-10-2009 at 14:50.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:30   #36
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
I spy real life.

***got boy done lost 2 pages ago. Good job Adam.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 11:31   #37
Wootzeh

Wootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond reputeWootzeh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm only bothered that you consider yourself "better" than me because of a video game. I'm not bothered for myself, I'm worried for the future of our planet. There are more people like you than there are people like me. That scares the hell out of me... I guess it's lucky that nerds can't peel themselves off the computer chair long enough to vote... otherwise we'd have your type in political office(Oh dear god!).

You're "fit as fuck" huh? That's cute... I don't believe it one bit though. I saw ZERO muscle in that pic you posted.

I can bench about 210(not that much, but I don't exactly pride myself on my arms)

I can legpress just under 700 lbs, squat is about the same.

I can do 100 vertical crunches(Hanging from a bar by my knees) with a weighted vest on.

I'm sure you're "fit as fuck" doesn't meet my definition of mildly athletic.

I can also run a 5 minute mile.

The only 2 things i could never do athletically... were handsprings and a jackknife.

*sigh* Kids these days... either obese or scrawny. Either way... that isn't fitness you're talking about.

High metabolism + not working out = scrawny, not fit.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:42   #38
ToxicFantasy
♥ohhhhbaby

ToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond reputeToxicFantasy has a reputation beyond repute
blahblahblah =]
ToxicFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 12:56   #39
Rihou
tI҉‫‬**҉ju

Rihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond reputeRihou has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Rihou
Quote:
Nah, it's nerd when they are being arrogant about an online video game.

It's botter when they bot.

It's aimer when they aimbot, which is less common than most the pre pubescents on this forum seem to think it is. I have only ever accused one person of aimbotting in this game, and he was botjailed right after I sent in the fraps.

As for "beating" me... how did he do this? By spending his mom's money and his own time on a video game that I play maybe 20 minutes a week? I'm impressed... he sure showed me!!! I haven't had my ass beat like that in a long time. It hurt my pride alot... knowing that somewhere out there... a nerd had more time on his hands than I do.
Huh? Did I quote you? No.

I spoke about people in general, but if you want to take everything you read personally, then be my guest.
Rihou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 13:47   #40
BrickTop
Nemesis.

BrickTop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Friends? You might need to see sunlight to know what a real friend is. Get a tan, then you might have a shred of respect from me.

I yawned just looking at this.

You're bragging that you couldn't make it through highschool? That's one I've never heard before haha. Sure ya did now, and btw... I'm not a "punk ass little kid". I made 34 grand when I was 17, I made 46 grand when I was 18, and I made about 55 when I was 19. I paid for my college out of pocket, didn't need to leech off the government like your welfare abusing ass. That's how I paid for my cars and my house. I made more money during highschool and my first 2 years of college than you have in your life. I find that funny

Btw, I like the coast guard because I prefer to save lives than take them. Did you ever think of that? Don't call me a puss if you don't understand my motivations. Also, if I'm a "punk ass lil kid"... why are you wasting your precious time arguing with me on the internet? Oh I know... you have no job, no education, and no future... I'd be pretty anti-social too if my life was that pathetic. I sympathize, but I don't respect you in any way. Go collect your welfare and get on with your very unsatisfying life.

I've got a long drive ahead of me, so I'm going to go now.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!! Don't drink too much before noon now
I usually think twice before posting anything on these forums, especially when it involves any drama of some sort, so you may consider this more as an entertainment process than a serious piece of reasoning.

However, I was wondering about whether you're aware of how, not only arrogant, but unconvincing you may sound to the people who happen to read this thread.

You're proclaiming yourself "successful in life" solely on the argument that you have attended college classes / earned a certain income. Let me tell you that 3 years in college really don't mean much to a lot of people, including me. Funny thing in fact, I've litteraly managed to play CO hardcore back in the day while completing my bachelor's degree. What I imply here is that the 3 first years of my college experience were definitely the least important ones. I consider that the serious part only begins then.

The income part... do you really think that bragging about your posessions and income on CO forums serves your point?

Yea... let me help you here : it doesn't. Guess, what, I don't own a car. I don't like cars and I don't need cars. Now guess again, I don't own a house, I don't want to own a house, but yea I need a house, so I rent one.

I guess your narrow mind can barely handle the thought of a life like this. Now let's try something even harder : picture this lifestyle AND try to match it with the word successful. That's right, I do consider I am successful.

Maybe one day you'll realize that the essence of a successful life, and a happy life, isn't necessarily defined by the commercials you see on tv or hear on the radio. Maybe it's not all about what mummy told you to do and being good at it. Maybe it's not all about how much money you make every year.

Maybe, it's just succeeding at reaching the goals that you set for yourself. And from a person to another, these may vary beyond what your wildest imaginative attempts will ever be able to come up with.
Originally posted by Milkme
srry buddy but relfect is probably one of the best passive skills in the game.
yeah but just beacause its the best doesnt mean its good.
BrickTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 16:52   #41
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicFantasy View Post
blahblahblah =]
Only wall of text I bothered reading.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 17:26   #42
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickTop View Post
I usually think twice before posting anything on these forums, especially when it involves any drama of some sort, so you may consider this more as an entertainment process than a serious piece of reasoning.

However, I was wondering about whether you're aware of how, not only arrogant, but unconvincing you may sound to the people who happen to read this thread.

You're proclaiming yourself "successful in life" solely on the argument that you have attended college classes / earned a certain income. Let me tell you that 3 years in college really don't mean much to a lot of people, including me. Funny thing in fact, I've litteraly managed to play CO hardcore back in the day while completing my bachelor's degree. What I imply here is that the 3 first years of my college experience were definitely the least important ones. I consider that the serious part only begins then.

The income part... do you really think that bragging about your posessions and income on CO forums serves your point?

Yea... let me help you here : it doesn't. Guess, what, I don't own a car. I don't like cars and I don't need cars. Now guess again, I don't own a house, I don't want to own a house, but yea I need a house, so I rent one.

I guess your narrow mind can barely handle the thought of a life like this. Now let's try something even harder : picture this lifestyle AND try to match it with the word successful. That's right, I do consider I am successful.

Maybe one day you'll realize that the essence of a successful life, and a happy life, isn't necessarily defined by the commercials you see on tv or hear on the radio. Maybe it's not all about what mummy told you to do and being good at it. Maybe it's not all about how much money you make every year.

Maybe, it's just succeeding at reaching the goals that you set for yourself. And from a person to another, these may vary beyond what your wildest imaginative attempts will ever be able to come up with.

To sum it up, your idea of successful isn't everyone's. I do agree with that atleast. o=
Caedra NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 17:28   #43
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I can legpress just under 700 lbs, squat is about the same.
LOL this guy said he squats 700 lbs H@H@H@H@H@

in what universe exactly do they squat the same amount as they legpress? it's basic bodybuilding knowledge that you squat a little over half of what you legpress, allow me to demonstrate.

the average person's leg press poundage is 1.8 times that of their squat poundage for the same rep range. so, from the 700 pound example you should be able to squat 389 pounds.

Actual Squat weight = 700/1.8 = 389 pounds.

thanks for the laugh though, you claiming to squat 700 lbs made my day

oh and as for your benchpress comment "I can bench about 210(not that much, but I don't exactly pride myself on my arms)"..
benchpress is mainly a chest exercise pal.

I just had to point out how stupid the **** you said looked, for the sake of the real bodybuilders amongst us.

/poser exposed

Last edited by TheChampion; 11-26-2009 at 17:32.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 18:28   #44
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
LOL this guy said he squats 700 lbs H@H@H@H@H@

in what universe exactly do they squat the same amount as they legpress? it's basic bodybuilding knowledge that you squat a little over half of what you legpress, allow me to demonstrate.

the average person's leg press poundage is 1.8 times that of their squat poundage for the same rep range. so, from the 700 pound example you should be able to squat 389 pounds.

Actual Squat weight = 700/1.8 = 389 pounds.

thanks for the laugh though, you claiming to squat 700 lbs made my day

oh and as for your benchpress comment "I can bench about 210(not that much, but I don't exactly pride myself on my arms)"..
benchpress is mainly a chest exercise pal.

I just had to point out how stupid the **** you said looked, for the sake of the real bodybuilders amongst us.

/poser exposed
What are you going to do when he combines his benching and squatting power into one fluid motion and thrusts his toes through your chest cavity?

It's not worth it man, just walk away... we don't want to see you get hurt.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 18:41   #45
Eliminatrix
Wears Concrete Shoes

Eliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
What are you going to do when he combines his benching and squatting power into one fluid motion and thrusts his toes through your chest cavity?

It's not worth it man, just walk away... we don't want to see you get hurt.
Lol'd so hard

CCO Liberty

Flair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pk'ersNightmare View Post
Lmao 110-120 Water-Water , 110-120 Wat-War , 120-130 War-Troj , An old alt 122-100 Troj-Troj and a 111 Archer for PLVLing. Noob Im not.

NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI.
Eliminatrix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: