View Poll Results: Shopping rushes should be posted on 1st and 16th of month?
Yes shopping rushes should be posted around pay periods 5 38.46%
No shopping rushes should be posted whenever 3 23.08%
Yes shopping rushes should be posted but not around pay periods 1 7.69%
No shopping rushes should be posted before or after pay periods 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2009, 14:49   #1
artist777

artist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond repute
Shopping Rushes

Question is that when TQ hit us with the shopping rush within 2-3 days I mean generally i look at the CO site incase of new updates daily and the sale is only like 5 days long which is nice but I found out of it 2 days before it started and the real question is....

Should shopping Rushes be posted on the 1st and 16th of each month if there was one or should it be monthly globally posted and known??
sup +6 2 sock boots 2 sdg -7 hp 215
gourd -1
steed +7
sup +12 2 sock fan 2 stg -1
sup +12 2 sock tower 2 sgg -1
sup +12 2 sock bow 2 sdg -7 hp 235
sup +7 2 sock coat 2 sdg -7 hp 225
PumpKing lvl 130-130-133 trojan-warrior-archer
SnowPumpkin 130-130-130 ninja-warrior-water
artist777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 15:39   #2
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
By shopping rushes are you saying to decrease prices of things in-game or the prices of db packs online?
Old 09-07-2009, 15:42   #3
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
By shopping rushes are you saying to decrease prices of things in-game or the prices of db packs online?
I think she means decrease the price of pots.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 16:03   #4
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
I think she means decrease the price of pots.
LMAO and shes serious?!
Old 09-07-2009, 19:13   #5
artist777

artist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond reputeartist777 has a reputation beyond repute
idk what u guys are talking about lol , my bad , what i meant is the date of the shopping rushes and the prices of the packs possibly should be lowered also since it is a sale , such as a +3 stone pack all it has is 1 exp ball a +3 stone and 3 days blessing which fetches a good price except all thats good is the +3 stone but the pricing is fair except when it is in sale the all the cp prices for the items are fairly high the chances of people buying them within 5 days is very low unless they madly run out of their way the day it comes out and buy a 25 bulk like i did to buy a good set of items but!!! for others who dont have the money its just another set of items hard to get within 5 days so i suggest the sales would be possibly sent within email to registered accounts a week in advance or around pay days or the sale should be posted around pay days just like businesses here in US do

... however i dont know how other countries pay periods work yet but here in US and on US servers the best fetch is when people get paid and i know when Macy's has a sale going on because...

1.) The Sale is always around the 1st or 16th
2.) There are whats called Midnight sales or last night sales in Malls which all items are 15% or higher off which is a huge bargain for some things
3.) The sales are highly advertised with flyers , carnivals, parades, or simply just a email

Suggestion is... I wished i knew of the sale ahead of time so i could make clearer and a better shopping scenario, and also for TQ players to save up for that special day~
gourd -1
steed +7
Old 09-07-2009, 20:02   #6
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by artist777 View Post
idk what u guys are talking about lol , my bad , what i meant is the date of the shopping rushes and the prices of the packs possibly should be lowered also since it is a sale , such as a +3 stone pack all it has is 1 exp ball a +3 stone and 3 days blessing which fetches a good price except all thats good is the +3 stone but the pricing is fair except when it is in sale the all the cp prices for the items are fairly high the chances of people buying them within 5 days is very low unless they madly run out of their way the day it comes out and buy a 25 bulk like i did to buy a good set of items but!!! for others who dont have the money its just another set of items hard to get within 5 days so i suggest the sales would be possibly sent within email to registered accounts a week in advance or around pay days or the sale should be posted around pay days just like businesses here in US do

... however i dont know how other countries pay periods work yet but here in US and on US servers the best fetch is when people get paid and i know when Macy's has a sale going on because...

1.) The Sale is always around the 1st or 16th
2.) There are whats called Midnight sales or last night sales in Malls which all items are 15% or higher off which is a huge bargain for some things
3.) The sales are highly advertised with flyers , carnivals, parades, or simply just a email

Suggestion is... I wished i knew of the sale ahead of time so i could make clearer and a better shopping scenario, and also for TQ players to save up for that special day~
/text block
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 22:37   #7
artist777

omg why cant i understand what is /text block
gourd -1
steed +7
Old 09-08-2009, 00:37   #8
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by artist777 View Post
omg why cant i understand what is /text block
you said a wall of text..and i still dk what you are trying to say lmao
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 04:43   #9
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money

therefor:
- only the most expensive pack is worth it [the socket pack]
- they dont inform people so they gotta bulk extra
- they dont inform people so non-bulkers cant buy the packs
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 06:09   #10
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money

therefor:

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 08:46   #11
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
are u high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 01:20   #12
artist777

i thought so but i dont think thats fair i mean all of a sudden boom here comes autumn rush and it sucks cuz those who dont have money until next paycheck cant buy anything unless some miracle happens idk but im not high in sky or flying kytes
gourd -1
steed +7
Old 09-12-2009, 23:57   #13
YouGotRicedOut
JDM Spec

YouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money

therefor:
lol +rep for u

RATE 5 STARS , SUBSCRIBE, ADD AS FRIEND [/size]
YouGotRicedOut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2009, 05:17   #14
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
If this is going to happen I think it should just be at the start of a month. A lot of people in the UK are paid monthly at the turn of the month and that would also mean people who buy through PayPal see the sale before they reach their monthly limit.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 09-14-2009, 16:22   #15
artist777

1st of month sale sounds good cuz most people get paid their big salary then such as rent and stuff for landlords or retire checks i think also incase u get those, however i dont get those but i get like all my money around then and i automatically go shopping as soon as its in but for example the last sale it hit me like BAM and i wanted to buy a +6 fan however i didnt have money at the time so it hurt
gourd -1
steed +7

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: