Old 02-27-2009, 17:39   #16
iGod
Banned

iGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provocative View Post
Lol, I can't even count how many I have since I have so many.

Just to be even more of a ****, you have some pretty good grammar and sentence structure going on there. Maybe you should invest some more time in going to school perhaps? Lastly, I don't have to use green font and caps lock to have people read my posts and get my point across, dumbass.
Liar, bet you can count them on your hand your mother,father,sister,brother and your computer. My mother language isn't english, but as you can see i can speak english very good, just some grammer problem sometimes when i dont wanna think of the right spelling word. And about using green font, is maybe because i like it, not to get attention, dumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackened View Post
Nuffin to see here people, some how the priest lil alter boy got out of his cage. We are in the process of trying to catch it. PLEASE do not be alarmed and stay calm. Lol so much fun.

***** I said stay calm and help me catch the lil bugger. Hes not potty trained yet or so they say. I dont want to be stepping on droppings.
What you wrote wasn't even fun, it didn't effect me or made me laugh, so you fail again. Now be a good boy and go smoke some weed, and then after try to make a replie that makes me laught, mkay?
iGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2009, 18:00   #17
Provocative
Lost

Provocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGod View Post
Liar, bet you can count them on your hand your mother,father,sister,brother and your computer. My mother language isn't english, but as you can see i can speak english very good, just some grammer problem sometimes when i dont wanna think of the right spelling word. And about using green font, is maybe because i like it, not to get attention, dumbass

What you wrote wasn't even fun, it didn't effect me or made me laugh, so you fail again. Now be a good boy and go smoke some weed, and then after try to make a replie that makes me laught, mkay?
I love how you come strolling in here, acting all badass because you hacked some accounts a long time ago? Get real, nobody likes your pathetic ass here.

Did I mention how you like saying **** so much? Or is it just because you can't come up with a better comeback, you incompetent retard.

PSN: Lightburb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
probably would've worked out if you didn't blow your load every time she flashed you her ankles from underneath that huge fatty burka.
Provocative is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2009, 18:04   #18
blackened
F*** you

blackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to blackened
Quote:
Eeeeeh? You didnt find the joke funny and your not laughin? I gotta make you laugh? Lemme do a borat for you then...

*pause*
*pause*
*pause*
NOT~! Well I dont care if you got a laugh or not. I did and still am. lmao
I see your signature all the time, It makes me smile and I take it as the highest compliment anyone has ever given me. You enjoy your life just like you are and don't let anything get in the way of what YOU want.
***4326;Never fails to amuse me. R.I.P Emyli~!***4326;
Febuary 14th 1989 - December 8th 2008
-
Character: None.
-
***24681;***24681;, ***20320;***24819;***29609;***27515;***29609;***23478;***21966;?
blackened is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2009, 18:09   #19
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

ROFL this isnt speaking its writing/typing
DL of Apth
Apth = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
~Poseidon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2009, 18:23   #20
iGod
Banned

iGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond reputeiGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provocative View Post
I love how you come strolling in here, acting all badass because you hacked some accounts a long time ago? Get real, nobody likes your pathetic ass here.

Did I mention how you like saying **** so much? Or is it just because you can't come up with a better comeback, you incompetent retard.
ive been here for 8 months, you maybe was out sucking to much ***** so you forgot to read my posts.
Do i care if nobody likes me here? i still have internet friends in Co2, probably more then you adn better, since i can logg like 5-10 chars that almost all is 2s and they dont live in my country, pwned? yes u r !!!!!!!! no i just like the word ****, since i like to ****, something that you haven't done yet? and probably never will with a buttugly fave as yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackened View Post
Lemme do a borat for you then...

*pause*
*pause*
*pause*
NOT~!
Yes +1 !! Now you are getting funny you little jew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poseidon~ View Post
ROFL this isnt speaking its writing/typing
Yours words come in and then goes out.
Don't replie to me, since i don't ant to talk to a looser like you, so for the future don't replie on my post, if you gonna keep doing that, i wont respong. Mkay !!!!! (noot ??? so i want an answer, stfu and see when i pwn your bf's..)
Old 02-27-2009, 18:29   #21
Disconsolate
I x3

Disconsolate has a reputation beyond reputeDisconsolate has a reputation beyond reputeDisconsolate has a reputation beyond reputeDisconsolate has a reputation beyond reputeDisconsolate has a reputation beyond reputeDisconsolate has a reputation beyond reputeDisconsolate has a reputation beyond reputeDisconsolate has a reputation beyond reputeDisconsolate has a reputation beyond reputeDisconsolate has a reputation beyond reputeDisconsolate has a reputation beyond repute
u gonna scam who "boi" ?
or u gonna paypal ?
Screaming help and over come you can't believe what's going on,
Blacking out his light of hate, I take away the lord restraint,
Simplify the suffering, and reinvent the world I loathe,
Left to die in front of god, the Christian will not change what's done,
All for hymn and none for all, your final wishes reek of blood
Quit.
Disconsolate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2009, 18:36   #22
iGod
Banned

i dont paypal, i take what i want. take nemo for example, stupiest mother ****er on planet earth.
Old 02-27-2009, 22:54   #23
Latino-Zo
MexiSkater

Latino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Latino-Zo
Quote:
i dont paypal, i take what i want. take nemo for example, stupiest mother ****er on planet earth.
Coming from a ___________.
Use your imagination and fill in the blank. ;D
Characters:
~Larry~ [War](125)-[Wat](126)-[Fire](112)
-Uno- [Nin](130)-[War](130)-[Nin](115)
Phrixus [War](125)-[War](127)-[War](117)
Latino-Zo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2009, 09:21   #24
Provocative
Lost

Provocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ive been here for 8 months, you maybe was out sucking to much ***** so you forgot to read my posts.
Do i care if nobody likes me here? i still have internet friends in Co2, probably more then you adn better, since i can logg like 5-10 chars that almost all is 2s and they dont live in my country, pwned? yes u r !!!!!!!! no i just like the word ****, since i like to ****, something that you haven't done yet? and probably never will with a buttugly fave as yours

Yes +1 !! Now you are getting funny you little jew.

Yours words come in and then goes out.
Don't replie to me, since i don't ant to talk to a looser like you, so for the future don't replie on my post, if you gonna keep doing that, i wont respong. Mkay !!!!! (noot ??? so i want an answer, stfu and see when i pwn your bf's..)
Lol, I'm done talking to you. I do believe my IQ just dropped 16 points arguing with the likes of you.

PSN: Lightburb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
probably would've worked out if you didn't blow your load every time she flashed you her ankles from underneath that huge fatty burka.
Provocative is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2009, 10:44   #25
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
I have been all over the Kyoto and Tokyo area of Japan playing and singing in clubs and concert halls with my band, "Existence" its kind of a dumb name but its the only one we all agree'd on.

I have not been able to get any labels to listen to our music or at least write us back but last month a scout did say we sounded pretty good. We now have seven songs to play and I am writing another one.

I have been partying and enjoying life and keeping my self plenty busy and umm well I don't really got to say what all I have been doing but I have been having plenty of fun living life and not having to worry about whats going on in a video game.

I miss all my little buddies and all from CO and AR and all that but I've been having a blast living life =3 Sometimes I think I should actually use a computer more often to check in on you guys but I honestly have not logged onto the forums/a computer since I left December 21st =3 It all seems so foriegn. But yeah... I plan on staying on tour for 2 more months before returning home and picking up my life. That's if I don't get a label to sign us and I become a rock star =3

anyways I gotta go Milly and Kimaara want to go see a movie. Check back in a few days/week
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2009, 11:04   #26
CORUPT
Hung =)

CORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond repute
hahni i <3 u =(
Guild:
~Kng|f|Kngs~

Guild Leader

Charcters:

Name - Flair
Type - Ninja/War/Tro
Level - 130/130/130
Gear - Better Then Most Thanks To Good Friends
Status - Pownin Joo On A Daily Basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon Dynomite
Do Chickens Have Large Talons?
CORUPT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2009, 11:05   #27
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Nuh uh
Old 02-28-2009, 11:07   #28
CORUPT
Hung =)

CORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Nuh uh
ya huh

ur awesome and everyone misses u
Guild:
~Kng|f|Kngs~

Guild Leader

Charcters:

Name - Flair
Type - Ninja/War/Tro
Level - 130/130/130
Gear - Better Then Most Thanks To Good Friends
Status - Pownin Joo On A Daily Basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon Dynomite
Do Chickens Have Large Talons?
CORUPT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2009, 12:30   #29
Only4Hahni
Banned

Nuh-uh. =3 Plus Im still super busy all the time, dont have much time for CO or even computers. I'm always running around doing something or spending time with my bestie. She came along to so she could go to TU and become a doctor, she only has seven weeks left until she's certified, its awesome.

I hope I get a label so I can be a bigtime rockstar. Maybe if i get more time later I'll upload one of my bands lives to youtube and show everyone. ^^ but yea, I probably wont have much time from now until I get back even though we got scheduled relaxation time back in korea on the 18th.
Old 02-28-2009, 13:51   #30
cerberous/KiRA
KiRA

cerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Yahoo to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Skype™ to cerberous/KiRA
hey hahni!! wb
KiRA/tro 130-xxx
RiKU/warior 120-xxx
slim_shady/water tao 115-xxx
mets/archer
gemly/fire tao
heavens~demon/merchant

RIP emyli sawagi u will be missed
Quote:
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Quote:
trapped in limbo in great lakes IL (awaiting orders )
cerberous/KiRA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: