Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-05-2014, 21:27   #121
Bobbler

Bobbler is on a distinguished road
hey guys, I never played much after this period (i remember mystik and EK up there) just ran into this screenshot again and did some searches and found this thread. Thanks sjchen^_^ for the water-tro...was my first char I really played a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/ZLt6FPz.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	238222046.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	149743  
Bobbler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2014, 23:50   #122
O.Great.Noob
NoobMember

O.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond repute
Nostalgia kicking in again for this year. Randomly thought about this game and here I am. Hello to all the familiar peoples I saw who post.

Semi-Active

O.Great.Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2014, 00:28   #123
gym_b0w

gym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.Great.Noob View Post
Nostalgia kicking in again for this year. Randomly thought about this game and here I am. Hello to all the familiar peoples I saw who post.
Joey

Various Char on Ruby and Liberty usually named
o0g4 Demetrios or Jimbo all retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how pissed were u when u lost?
gym_b0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2014, 23:47   #124
Nickikeke

Nickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond reputeNickikeke has a reputation beyond repute
Ok where is everyone? I'm playing again its pretty fun
Nickikeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2014, 18:03   #125
Flamo

Flamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond repute
This game is still alive? Damn son.

Just found the link to this forum buried in my favorites.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;Lv 121 - Hit 120 Friday morning, April 13, 2007 4:30 am(EST)!
Quote:
- Flamo_Aralias - Trojan - Ruby - Hiatus (Remake)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;- Lv 130
-Recreated: 5.7.07
-ND: 7.10.07
-Level 120 8.4.07
-Two years, two characters and 130 1.09.08

Flamo - Tanaris - Human Warlock
-1.10.08 - 70

-Flamo - Chromaggus - Undead Mage
-10.11.08 - 70
-11.30.08 - 80
Flamo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2014, 17:40   #126
Fyah
Insomniac

Fyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud ofFyah has much to be proud of
This thread is still going, huh?
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -John Stuart Mill
Fyah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2015, 04:23   #127
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder how my legends are doing? I miss so much the good old days....
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2015, 03:35   #128
omega16

omega16 will become famous soon enough
Ooo log in details worked!
Lots of names i remember, a few i don't as i reckon i quit co before it got **** enough for the majority of you to drop it.

I fly planes all over Europe, was based on the island of tenerife for the winter which was fun.

I'd agree with crazydragon that co had some of the better moments of my gaming career! Being all ffa and being to pk anyone with player made alliances is far better than this faction bull**** all new mmos have these days.

I also wasted too much money on co hah though i think it was worth it.
With studies in schools and after college i had no time to level to 130.
Buying the accounts off of a friendly BR sorted that out and i was able to really participate in the pvp gw part of the game as i wanted.

Shame i did it in a partnership though... My ex buddy at the time never was interested in co too much til he had access to the level 130's. He was horrible at all games yet could program pretty good.
Instead of improving his skills he created co's first fastblade aimbot.

This was initially for a good reason to counter pinoy speeders but my little partner got in with a crowd that would lick his ass clean and praise him and he decided to get famous on that ********er website by supplying and developing more hacks.

Getting him into this game was one of my bigger regrets.

Was great fun apart from that though! 2nd reborn destroyed me though with even less time to play as i started work.

I still mmo, i try all the big ones, looking for a new home.
Currently play archeage, i like it as you can kill everyone and be sent to jail!!!!
Looking forward to lineage 3 on the far horizon, back to topdown just like co.

Hello to EK especially, i remember you as an enemy when me and my buddies ganked your son and other members then after as a very decent online friend in lpw.
I send some 'love' (heh) to you and yours buddy.

Regards
xX-Omega16-Xx
Tito
TinyCarrot
and sometimes Succubi

~I Am~
Succubi lvl 85 water-fire-tro
Titodesbosis lvl 130-102archer-archer-tro (main)
~ TinyCarrot ~ water-trojan lvl ~130-~

Mazenko lvl 10x rb water-archer currently lvling
banished lvl11x+ Reborn Water-Trojan currently lvling
****** To me ingame not of fourm

on wow. ravenholdt europe. 70 BE rogue. Reavan 70 Be pala Zancero

~PrettyMeanHateMachine~
Click here to FIX Realoting!!!!
omega16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2015, 05:02   #129
Byrant

Byrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Byrant Send a message via MSN to Byrant Send a message via Yahoo to Byrant
hi I'm still emo

Statue of Zeus
120-130-110 Pure Trojan Byrant Status: Hacked/Scammed =[
120-130-15 Trojan>Archer>Fire Nic****ke Statues: Hacked/Scammed =[
Byrant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2015, 11:11   #130
Consci3nce

Consci3nce is on a distinguished road
Just checking in again, hello

Cönscience | arch-arch-arch (130-130-133) | QUIT
Consci3nce is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 02:47   #131
shadowness
FLAME OFF!

shadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond repute
wow i see alot of recognizable names going through this thread

hello all i hope you all are well
Old 07-10-2015, 07:46   #132
evilkurupter
DO I LOOK SCARED ??

evilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud ofevilkurupter has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega16 View Post
Ooo log in details worked!
Lots of names i remember, a few i don't as i reckon i quit co before it got **** enough for the majority of you to drop it.

I fly planes all over Europe, was based on the island of tenerife for the winter which was fun.

I'd agree with crazydragon that co had some of the better moments of my gaming career! Being all ffa and being to pk anyone with player made alliances is far better than this faction bull**** all new mmos have these days.

I also wasted too much money on co hah though i think it was worth it.
With studies in schools and after college i had no time to level to 130.
Buying the accounts off of a friendly BR sorted that out and i was able to really participate in the pvp gw part of the game as i wanted.

Shame i did it in a partnership though... My ex buddy at the time never was interested in co too much til he had access to the level 130's. He was horrible at all games yet could program pretty good.
Instead of improving his skills he created co's first fastblade aimbot.

This was initially for a good reason to counter pinoy speeders but my little partner got in with a crowd that would lick his ass clean and praise him and he decided to get famous on that ********er website by supplying and developing more hacks.

Getting him into this game was one of my bigger regrets.

Was great fun apart from that though! 2nd reborn destroyed me though with even less time to play as i started work.

I still mmo, i try all the big ones, looking for a new home.
Currently play archeage, i like it as you can kill everyone and be sent to jail!!!!
Looking forward to lineage 3 on the far horizon, back to topdown just like co.

Hello to EK especially, i remember you as an enemy when me and my buddies ganked your son and other members then after as a very decent online friend in lpw.
I send some 'love' (heh) to you and yours buddy.

Regards
xX-Omega16-Xx
Tito
TinyCarrot
and sometimes Succubi

Yo dude!
Its been a long time man. I hope you are well
Ever say you loved 'em? Ever let 'em watch you drink?
Ever wonder why your daughter looked so sad?
It's such a drag to have to love a plastic Mom & Dad

song title Mom & Dad
album We're Only In It For The Money
(The Mothers of Invention, March 1968)
frank zappa
evilkurupter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2018, 01:46   #133
Byrant

Byrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Byrant Send a message via MSN to Byrant Send a message via Yahoo to Byrant
notice me senpai

Statue of Zeus
Old 06-08-2018, 21:11   #134
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
notice me senpai
I notice you .

So I vacationed in cali like a month ago and met up with 3, almost 4 of the people i used to play co with . Pretty crazy experience, went the first 2-3 days without sleep. First night there Java drove himself and me to meet up with NikeXd and his friends to trip cid in the desert. Top rate experience. We bombarded one of his friends with the details of the game for a good solid hour .

That left us reminiscing and we all started playing a priv server last week . so far Java,
Oblivious, NikeXD (off and on), PoohBear(played then quit ) andHolybuckets are playing. Coincidentally we met up with LucyLui and h00ters. Pretty crazy

also, a good old screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.

Last edited by 2+2=5; 06-29-2018 at 17:07.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2018, 02:01   #135
Byrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
I notice you .

So I vacationed in cali like a month ago and met up with 3, almost 4 of the people i used to play co with . Pretty crazy experience, went the first 2-3 days without sleep. First night there Java drove himself and me to meet up with NikeXd and his friends to trip cid in the desert. Top rate experience. We bombarded one of his friends with the details of the game for a good solid hour .

That left us reminiscing and we all started playing a priv server last week . so far Java,
Oblivious, andHoldybuckets are playing. Coincidentally we met up with LucyLui and h00ters. Pretty crazy

NikeXd

also, a good old screenshot
how lucky i known all these people at one point in my life o;

Statue of Zeus

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: