Old 09-19-2007, 15:26   #1
FFMaster
dead mmk?

FFMaster is on a distinguished road
missing gc

slight issue in Taurus not sure if this has happened anywhere else, but on occasion our guild conductors just go poof, we have GC2 going to AZ near the AS spawn, it spawns you on the bridge but the only way out is a scroll or the long walk

the GC is impossible to see
FFMaster is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2007, 15:45   #2
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
When does it go poof? After the weekend? Because the winners of GW can place them in different spots, some move them to be "funny"

So long and thanks for all the fish

Winddancer is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2007, 16:32   #3
FFMaster
dead mmk?

its not that theyve been moved, it just happened today, GC2 is glitched out we are unable to go back through it although we can go into it... id say come check for yourself but for some reason people on Taurus are getting the error "Cannot login server is full" seeing as nobody from our server really speaks enough english to post here im taking it on as my responsibility to do so
Old 09-19-2007, 16:35   #4
IRSozTQ
Banned

IRSozTQ has a reputation beyond reputeIRSozTQ has a reputation beyond reputeIRSozTQ has a reputation beyond reputeIRSozTQ has a reputation beyond reputeIRSozTQ has a reputation beyond reputeIRSozTQ has a reputation beyond reputeIRSozTQ has a reputation beyond reputeIRSozTQ has a reputation beyond reputeIRSozTQ has a reputation beyond reputeIRSozTQ has a reputation beyond reputeIRSozTQ has a reputation beyond repute
Ummm On Thunder the other day, GC 3 was Teleporting FROM BI, but when you tried going back you where on the HK island to the Left of the Left-Hand side portal you couldnt see the GC, but she was there cause peaple where apperaing on the HK island from her, I think it was placed on the "Island" OFFMAP, or summit like that, but it seemed buggd to me.
IRSozTQ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2007, 18:52   #5
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSozTQ View Post
Ummm On Thunder the other day, GC 3 was Teleporting FROM BI, but when you tried going back you where on the HK island to the Left of the Left-Hand side portal you couldnt see the GC, but she was there cause peaple where apperaing on the HK island from her, I think it was placed on the "Island" OFFMAP, or summit like that, but it seemed buggd to me.
Yes, the guild conductor was most likely placed off map and it set you to the nearest real coordinates it could. You can try to shift screen over and look for it "from the coords you appeared on since its closest" but this doesn't always help. This is a bannable offense I see it as because they would be disrupting the gameplay of an entire server. However, you can thank TQ for being well....cheap, arrogant, lazy, selfish, and many other things but in the end they won't do a thing about this generally unless such an occasion as all characters are spawned on a off screen island in bi as happened on my server before and players just so happen to not carry scrolls are stuck...
Solution is carry 3-4 scrolls incase you get pked or need to leave for some reason.

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.
Demonium is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2007, 19:48   #6
FFMaster
dead mmk?

thats not the problem lol, becuase i went through it to go back to TC not seconds before hand, i had to get something form Tc but then forgot i left a rain on my newb. ran back to get it and when i went through the gc it was gone, its happened twice.. 2ndly the only way to place it that far away is a zoom program
Old 09-21-2007, 05:24   #7
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFMaster View Post
thats not the problem lol, becuase i went through it to go back to TC not seconds before hand, i had to get something form Tc but then forgot i left a rain on my newb. ran back to get it and when i went through the gc it was gone, its happened twice.. 2ndly the only way to place it that far away is a zoom program
well idk bout zoom, but u can get what u need to do it offline on a private server that way and set it up online from there, thats how they have been doing it from what ive been told

but...ur going on ur water and not seeing it is a problem and makes no sense how a bug like this can work unless ur cpu or graphics card is running at virtually max...which i doubt, also possible ur using a program that blocks npc visuals but....u entereted through one so unless u logged ur water on from inside az... i doubt that, honestly very odd

try holding shift to see name and maybe he will appear invisible but with name to click on? doubt it will work thuogh

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.
Demonium is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: