Old 10-16-2017, 15:44   #1
Bandito319

Bandito319 is on a distinguished road
Auto patch help?

when i try to run my client it will not auto patch correctly. ive tried downloading the manual patch but ( for me ) the link seems to be dead / broken. I'm a Returning player and as always TQ seem to be unable to help me, so once again.... as i did all those years ago, i turn to the community for help. any ideas? thanks.
Bandito319 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2017, 17:40   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito319 View Post
when i try to run my client it will not auto patch correctly. ive tried downloading the manual patch but ( for me ) the link seems to be dead / broken. I'm a Returning player and as always TQ seem to be unable to help me, so once again.... as i did all those years ago, i turn to the community for help. any ideas? thanks.
I would try clicking the auto patch icon the the Co folder, if that doesn't help then no idea besides try manual patching like you said.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 02:02   #3
coxxxu
Veteran

coxxxu has a reputation beyond reputecoxxxu has a reputation beyond reputecoxxxu has a reputation beyond reputecoxxxu has a reputation beyond reputecoxxxu has a reputation beyond reputecoxxxu has a reputation beyond reputecoxxxu has a reputation beyond reputecoxxxu has a reputation beyond reputecoxxxu has a reputation beyond reputecoxxxu has a reputation beyond reputecoxxxu has a reputation beyond repute
If it is not working yet, I would suggest waiting for the 3.0 patch to be up, maybe it will auto-update.

Suzie^Lu - walker on the wind - NewChallenge_EU
coxxxu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: