Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 17:29   #76
rcboricua07

rcboricua07 is on a distinguished road
Power Book Quest Not Showing Up

Power Book quest shows up under my available quest but when I go to the task manager I dont have the option to start the Power book quest, the last available quest is desert expedition. Has anyone else encountered this?
rcboricua07 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2012, 17:16   #77
ShadowKenji
SpKhmerBoI

ShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Since I posted that they changed the co-ords on the web site to 100,66.

Looking at the (attached) map with co-ordinates, that would have to be on one of the top 2 corridors if the revised co-ordinates are correct.
I checked the whole map for that coordinate, it seem to be incorrect and I still can't find the flame. I have another problem as well, I drop the power book and I claim a new one and it says step 7, in which I already completed, I try to complete it again and it doesn't do anything. Now my power book quest is glitched. How do I solve this problem?

Server BabyIcey
Semi-Retired
ShadowKenji lvl 131-132 Tro-Warr
(Spouse)Lady~Fire lvl 132 Pure Fire Tao
(Shared)Yoni 130-130-139 Wat-Warr-Tro
SacredArrows lvl 131 Arch
ShadowKenji is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: