Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 14:32   #61
sexybbw42g

sexybbw42g is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy problem with desert treasure quest

after i get te victory portrait from shark & then get the 5 balls of bat essence~i right click on the victory portrait and then go to louis~but after i talk to louis within 1 minute the victory portrait is still in my bag. he says nothing about the jinx bat. am i missing a step??? i have done what the co site says down to the letter but still having issues with this quest.
sexybbw42g is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 14:54   #62
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybbw42g View Post
after i get te victory portrait from shark & then get the 5 balls of bat essence~i right click on the victory portrait and then go to louis~but after i talk to louis within 1 minute the victory portrait is still in my bag. he says nothing about the jinx bat. am i missing a step??? i have done what the co site says down to the letter but still having issues with this quest.
Make sure you got your trainers badge

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 13:39   #63
forest1r419
1stPromise

forest1r419 is on a distinguished road
Hero's Wing

For hero's wing... the gallbladder drops like every 5-20 kills, but when i go to a co-ordinate, it dissapears saying "Sorry, no bitter ginseng here." I've gotten gallbladder at least 20+ times. Any Help?
forest1r419 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 13:51   #64
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest1r419 View Post
For hero's wing... the gallbladder drops like every 5-20 kills, but when i go to a co-ordinate, it dissapears saying "Sorry, no bitter ginseng here." I've gotten gallbladder at least 20+ times. Any Help?
You dont always get it you just have to keep trying some spots some people say to keep trying only 1 spot and not all of them

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 02:46   #65
IchiBotHo

IchiBotHo has a reputation beyond reputeIchiBotHo has a reputation beyond reputeIchiBotHo has a reputation beyond reputeIchiBotHo has a reputation beyond reputeIchiBotHo has a reputation beyond reputeIchiBotHo has a reputation beyond reputeIchiBotHo has a reputation beyond reputeIchiBotHo has a reputation beyond reputeIchiBotHo has a reputation beyond reputeIchiBotHo has a reputation beyond reputeIchiBotHo has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Heaven Fan: No incense from villager Chao BUG?

Heaven Fan: No incense from villager Chao BUG?

I've done all quests so far without much difficulty, this reference usually provides all I need to know when I have gotten stuck:
http://co.91.com/guide/quests/quests.shtml

However, now I am doing the Super Heaven Fan quest titled
Attack Talisman: Heaven Fan

I seem to have encountered a bug. Villager Chao never gave me any incense. He did give me the hairpin, but no incense.

So I am unable to summon his ancestor, herbalist Chao, within Swan Lake (55,109). And thus unable to continue this quest. In order to attempt to fix it, I have done the following 5 things:

1.) Searched for "heaven quest", "attack talisman quest", and "incense" within these forums. Found no help.

2.) Searched for help outside of these forums, found a related thread, noted that a few other people have had exact same problem, no solutions posted. I added to that thread here:
http://www.********ers.de/forum/co2-...ml#post2757361

3.) Went back and talked to all NPCs involved:
Sugar Tang - she asks me to go see villager Chao again
Wine Kiddo - no help
villager Chao - he tells me to go burn incense but still doesn't give me incense
Wanderer (in DC) - he allows me to go to viper pit again for 10,000 silver, I go ther, kill vipers to get fang, then kill bandits to get bee kettle again, get water, combine water with fang to make water, but alas, this is worthless as I don't have the silk anymore and Sugar will not give me new silk.

4.) So then I dropped all related items (Jade thing from Sugar Tang and Hairpin from Villager Chao) and visit all related NPCs again:
Sugar Tang - gives me a new Jade thing but No silk.
Wine Kiddo - no help
villager Chao - gives me a new hairpin, but no incense
Wanderer (in DC) - he allows me to go to viper pit again for 10,000 silver, but worhtless without new silk from Sugar Tang.

5.) Used chat channel on line to search for GMs, and asked other players for help via World chat channel numerous times. No responses.

So I am still unable to resolve this one autonomously - Please help me.

Now in order to try to help fix this bug, I suspect that the reason that it happened was that there was another player doing this quest at the same time as I was, maybe just one minute behind me. I spoke with Villager Chao and we were interrupted by the spawning of (I think it was Crimsom Claw, the quest NPC that looks like a guard). I killed him, then talked to Villager Chao again, but right at about the same time (or just before or just after I killed the guard), the other player came adn talked to Villager Chao - perhaps that screwed up the sequence which resulted in Villager Chao not giving me the incense(?).

Server: Wild: Eagle
Character Name: Croshot
Login ID: CarpotMuncher (I am using my wife's account to write this post because mine is not privileged to post yet for some reason)

Thanks

Last edited by IchiBotHo; 08-13-2009 at 02:54.
IchiBotHo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2010, 01:42   #66
CoL0NeL

CoL0NeL is on a distinguished road
Red face

Desert Expedition

Take the Ghost Mirror and head to the Mystic Castle. Use it according to the instructions you were given. Set the traps at the shining spots, then herd the Mad Bulls into them and kill them. The Ghost Mirror will then absorb its ghost and turn it into a ghost crystal. Just take 3 Bull Ghosts back to Mo Mo.

How can i exactly do this?, i killed about 150 MadBull
CoL0NeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2010, 03:42   #67
NejrasBanana
God.

NejrasBanana is on a distinguished road
i finished mad man quest and got the powder, went to du san and got no ultra badge -.-
and i had a training badge and everything :| and now when i talk to him he says the normal craaap. whatthehellll
NejrasBanana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 05:16   #68
Lalah

Lalah is on a distinguished road
Hey,
For the worldcup quest or something, I donated like 40 times but I cant claim my reward because I dont have an Fan Card nor have I had one, does anyone else has the same problem? She keeps saying: You can only swap the fan cards of the second place team, if you want a gift from me.
Lalah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 18:14   #69
COMSAID

COMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond repute
my problem in the quest 2rb what should i do in it ?
COMSAID is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 21:06   #70
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMSAID View Post
my problem in the quest 2rb what should i do in it ?
The guide linked in my signature should help.

Edit: It's a bit old. If you have good talismans you may not need anyone to tank for you in the final stage. I think the rest of the information is correct, though.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Last edited by Weatherwax; 07-28-2010 at 21:09.
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 22:35   #71
Shariel42

Shariel42 is on a distinguished road
Download

Hi. My trouble is that I haven't could download the program. I have been trying to download the Mac's version (my system is Mac) but when the download is complete and it says that it has downloaded the 875 MB already, then it says that the download is discontinued. I don't know if I need another program to read the conquer or something like that.

Thanks!
Shariel42 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2012, 15:29   #72
hell0angel

hell0angel is on a distinguished road
Power book

Hey, I started the PowerBook quest and I reached step8 where i have to obtain a bat wing an bring it to some fire coord: (100,66). The problem is that I could`nt find these coordinates in lab lvl3. can somenone help me with this?
hell0angel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 04:06   #73
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell0angel View Post
Hey, I started the PowerBook quest and I reached step8 where i have to obtain a bat wing an bring it to some fire coord: (100,66). The problem is that I could`nt find these coordinates in lab lvl3. can somenone help me with this?
The write-up in http://co.91.com/guide/quests/powerbook.shtml says:
Quote:
(8) Kill the Fiend Bats and you have a chance to get a Fiend Bat Wing in your inventory. Bring it to the fire (585,732) and try to cook it. If you successfully roast it, right click to eat it. If you fail, you’ll need to go collect another wing.
If the co-ordinates you mention are correct, they'd have to be in the top-right corridor in the attached map, as you can see from the co-ordinates on the map. If you can't find the fire there, it might be worth trying the co-ordinates in the write-up.

You won't see the fire if you're in low resolution.

Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lab 3 - map A for forum.JPG
Views:	723
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	147619  

Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 10-11-2012, 22:11   #74
ShadowKenji
SpKhmerBoI

ShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond reputeShadowKenji has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
The write-up in http://co.91.com/guide/quests/powerbook.shtml says:

If the co-ordinates you mention are correct, they'd have to be in the top-right corridor in the attached map, as you can see from the co-ordinates on the map. If you can't find the fire there, it might be worth trying the co-ordinates in the write-up.

You won't see the fire if you're in low resolution.

Hope this helps.
I have same problem, I went to the (585,732) coord and I ran in HD and standard mode, but the flames does not show up. I had a friend come with me that coord in lab 3 and they also does not see the flame.

Server BabyIcey
Semi-Retired
ShadowKenji lvl 131-132 Tro-Warr
(Spouse)Lady~Fire lvl 132 Pure Fire Tao
(Shared)Yoni 130-130-139 Wat-Warr-Tro
SacredArrows lvl 131 Arch
ShadowKenji is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2012, 14:27   #75
Weatherwax
BashShell

Since I posted that they changed the co-ords on the web site to 100,66.

Looking at the (attached) map with co-ordinates, that would have to be on one of the top 2 corridors if the revised co-ordinates are correct.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lab 3 - map A.jpg
Views:	1248
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	147825