Old 10-15-2007, 04:48   #1
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
Question about botters :]

Ok, so i been kinda busy this week - caught about 5 or 6 ppl botting.

Mailed all details of each botter/link to vid to Opal - only sometimes the automatic Email never gets sent out to me saying the video will be reviewed.

I just want to know if that means that Opal is actually aware of all the ppl reported, even though the mails havent been sent out.

Can someone let me know

Also another Question - Caught one person botting twice - Does that mean they'l be botjailed twice? Or charged the rate of dbs for botting twice? Or would both videos frapsed be counted as 1 warning?

--------------------->Quit<---------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot888 View Post
I'm gonna hack stacey and trade her gears to some Chink zerk for a Mercedes.

Staciedoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2007, 05:21   #2
Beyrone
STØRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staciedoll View Post
Ok, so i been kinda busy this week - caught about 5 or 6 ppl botting.

Mailed all details of each botter/link to vid to Opal - only sometimes the automatic Email never gets sent out to me saying the video will be reviewed.

I just want to know if that means that Opal is actually aware of all the ppl reported, even though the mails havent been sent out.

Can someone let me know

Also another Question - Caught one person botting twice - Does that mean they'l be botjailed twice? Or charged the rate of dbs for botting twice? Or would both videos frapsed be counted as 1 warning?
Some emails have trouble receiving replies from their GMail accounts, however you dont neccesairly need to receive one in return if you send it properly (Made sure you used the right email address) She will receive it.

About your second question, sending 2 video's of a botter twice in the same email will not get him/her to pay more, simply because you could record a botter 5 times in a row and get an immediate ban.

After the botter was jailed properly (Shown in the stickied threads in every chitchat section) If you see the person continue the cheating you may report again and re-send a video to get him botjailed once again.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2007, 06:55   #3
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
I reported it in 2 different emails - as I caught her once on saturday, and then again today - so 2 seperate emails.

So that means they'l only get jailed the once, even though i've caught them twice?

Quote:

Old 10-15-2007, 11:48   #4
Kashake
M1$$ CÔ :>

Kashake has a reputation beyond reputeKashake has a reputation beyond reputeKashake has a reputation beyond reputeKashake has a reputation beyond reputeKashake has a reputation beyond reputeKashake has a reputation beyond reputeKashake has a reputation beyond reputeKashake has a reputation beyond reputeKashake has a reputation beyond reputeKashake has a reputation beyond reputeKashake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I reported it in 2 different emails - as I caught her once on saturday, and then again today - so 2 seperate emails.

So that means they'l only get jailed the once, even though i've caught them twice?
ya.. think of that he/she cant know that he/she got caught by another player.. the botter need to get punished first.. before you can report him/her again
Kashake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2007, 11:50   #5
Beyrone
STØRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I can't guarantee you 100 percent but, the next offense usually takes place after the first video was accepted and jailed for.
Serves as a warning (in hope the botter will stop).

So you'll probably have to wait till the bot video got accepted then you can send in another if done again.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Old 10-15-2007, 12:14   #6
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashake View Post
ya.. think of that he/she cant know that he/she got caught by another player.. the botter need to get punished first.. before you can report him/her again
Yeah, in a way thats kinda crap :[

I know Opal has alot of work to do and stuff - but by the time these botters are jailed the first time around - they have already got so many lvls they just dont give a stuff.

Quote:

Old 10-15-2007, 16:33   #7
blessguy
tanzy&amp;amp;gt;rene

blessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond reputeblessguy has a reputation beyond repute
like staciedoll aint botted before ^_^
I am a Merc4Life
blessguy
Tro>Tro>Tro 130>130>131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid Goon View Post
lmfao bless ur the best
RIP StoptheKing
<3S.
blessguy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2007, 17:34   #8
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessguy View Post
Vid or GTFO!
Attachment 19785

BTW, super troopers FTW!

And good job stace catching the evildoers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.

Last edited by Kilarea; 10-15-2007 at 17:39.
Kilarea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2007, 18:35   #9
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessguy View Post
Proof plz!

And nope, Staciedoll aint ever botted before.

Quote:

Old 10-16-2007, 04:59   #10
CutToTheChaSe

CutToTheChaSe will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CutToTheChaSe Send a message via Yahoo to CutToTheChaSe
Quote:
Proof plz!

And nope, Staciedoll aint ever botted before.
before now ?) or... lol just kiddin` stace ... anyway good job hunting botters want me to help ?
Don`t take life too serious, afterall we all end up dead !
co => cacat stilizat
u gotta love my red bar rep ...
CutToTheChaSe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 05:13   #11
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutToTheChaSe View Post
before now ?) or... lol just kiddin` stace ... anyway good job hunting botters want me to help ?
yes before now xD

hahaha

Scarby so mean :P

And some help is always good I know *Diamond* also caught a few in wz yesterday too

Quote:

Old 10-16-2007, 05:44   #12
CutToTheChaSe

CutToTheChaSe will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CutToTheChaSe Send a message via Yahoo to CutToTheChaSe
Quote:
yes before now xD

hahaha

Scarby so mean :P

And some help is always good I know *Diamond* also caught a few in wz yesterday too
maybe i wud helped you guys ... but once i made a promise ... and i want to keep it ... David knows what i`m talkin` about ... i rarely promise somethin` to anyone ... but when i do it i do it if that promise depends on me alone ... and this one i made depends on me ... so guys anyhow i wud like to help i can`t ... but ...
Don`t take life too serious, afterall we all end up dead !
co => cacat stilizat
u gotta love my red bar rep ...
CutToTheChaSe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 07:24   #13
allTHEway
QUIT!~

allTHEway has a reputation beyond reputeallTHEway has a reputation beyond reputeallTHEway has a reputation beyond reputeallTHEway has a reputation beyond reputeallTHEway has a reputation beyond reputeallTHEway has a reputation beyond reputeallTHEway has a reputation beyond reputeallTHEway has a reputation beyond reputeallTHEway has a reputation beyond reputeallTHEway has a reputation beyond reputeallTHEway has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutToTheChaSe View Post
maybe i wud helped you guys ... but once i made a promise ... and i want to keep it ... David knows what i`m talkin` about ... i rarely promise somethin` to anyone ... but when i do it i do it if that promise depends on me alone ... and this one i made depends on me ... so guys anyhow i wud like to help i can`t ... but ...

then don't metion that you'll help?
and don't say something that no one has no idea about, or what you're going on about
Old 10-16-2007, 07:48   #14
Beyrone
STØRM

Me and Biber still are the top bot reporters! so hah!

Old 10-16-2007, 08:01   #15
Stevapants
Banned

Stevapants is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by allTHEway View Post
then don't metion that you'll help?
and don't say something that no one has no idea about, or what you're going on about
Ha! you beat me to it, why say

"Want me to help you?"
then
"Oh wait i can't cause im a gimp"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Me and Biber still are the top bot reporters! so hah!
I got a good few in there too (With Music) ;D
Stevapants is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: