Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 05:51   #168901
Hand
Counter

Hand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entourage~ View Post
No. what made you think it was o_o?
There was no context and you posted right after me~
What was useless~?
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2008, 05:55   #168902
Entourage~
<33

Entourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand View Post
There was no context and you posted right after me~
What was useless~?
oh nah not you.

The All Blacks game I watched. Not only did we lose to Australia, we lost to Australia who had a Kiwi Coach who was overlooked by the NZ rugby union as the All Black coach because the NZ rugby union is stupid.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:00   #168903
Eiri
OGefr. MA

Eiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond reputeEiri has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Eiri
i'm out! swimming pool here i come!!!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

03.Nov 2008 - 31.Jan 2009 - Bremerhaven, Germany - Basic Training - Navy
01.Feb 2009 - 27.March 2009 - Plön, Germany - UL1~Petty Officer Course
30.March 2009 - Dec 2011 - Eckernförde, Germany - Training -> Management Assistant In Informatics
Eiri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2008, 06:01   #168904
Hand
Counter

Hand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond reputeHand has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh nah not you.

The All Blacks game I watched. Not only did we lose to Australia, we lost to Australia who had a Kiwi Coach who was overlooked by the NZ rugby union as the All Black coach because the NZ rugby union is stupid.
Uh...'kay~(I only understood that in part~)
What else have you been doing~?
Old 07-26-2008, 06:03   #168905
Entourage~
<33

Entourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Uh...'kay~(I only understood that in part~)
What else have you been doing~?
All Blacks are the NZ rugby team.

I've been playing Fifa. Cleaning up competition after competition . I'm watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air thinking of sleeping soon.

what about you?
Old 07-26-2008, 06:10   #168906
Hand
Counter

Quote:
All Blacks are the NZ rugby team.

I've been playing Fifa. Cleaning up competition after competition . I'm watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air thinking of sleeping soon.

what about you?
I did my usual...slept on the couch a bit before waking in the middle of the night and staying up (it's 8:08 now~)...
Will have to pick up grandparents in a bit to see our relatives...then perhaps get some work done~
Quite bored right now, though~
Fifa is fun~especially when you're winning~xD
Old 07-26-2008, 06:12   #168907
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
afternoon people! =o

sup ppl? <3

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2008, 06:17   #168908
Hand
Counter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
afternoon people! =o

sup ppl? <3
Borny~! I demand love in the form of rep~! (just kidding~but I do want some from yous~:\)

I'm listening to music and copying lines...great fun~yourself~?
Old 07-26-2008, 06:21   #168909
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Borny~! I demand love in the form of rep~! (just kidding~but I do want some from yous~:\)

I'm listening to music and copying lines...great fun~yourself~?
done lmao

hanging on the phone =|

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
Quote:
Old 07-26-2008, 06:23   #168910
Hand
Counter

Quote:
done lmao

hanging on the phone =|
When I read that I randomly imagined you seriously hanging onto the phone...like you were dangling off a cliff with a phone being your only rope~...random but made me laugh :\ ~I'm glad you complied to my request~xD

Thanks Avi~
Old 07-26-2008, 06:33   #168911
Borny

Quote:
When I read that I randomly imagined you seriously hanging onto the phone...like you were dangling off a cliff with a phone being your only rope~...random but made me laugh :\ ~I'm glad you complied to my request~xD

Thanks Avi~
rofl XD

isn't that an expression loll?

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2008, 06:36   #168912
Hand
Counter

Quote:
rofl XD

isn't that an expression loll?
Sure it is...but I'm so crazed...because if you say "Hang on" on the phone, I guess it means you just hold until whoever comes back...but then I thought about when people say "Hang in there" and I'm like...blah...jumbled~!

Anywai...who's it on the phone, eh~!
Old 07-26-2008, 06:45   #168913
Borny

Quote:
Sure it is...but I'm so crazed...because if you say "Hang on" on the phone, I guess it means you just hold until whoever comes back...but then I thought about when people say "Hang in there" and I'm like...blah...jumbled~!

Anywai...who's it on the phone, eh~!
guess who!

about the expression: it really is an expression

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2008, 06:52   #168914
Hand
Counter

Quote:
guess who!

about the expression: it really is an expression
Uh...you're calling the police to report a burglary across the street~!
And...'kay it is
Old 07-26-2008, 06:54   #168915
lxx2
Banned

lxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lxx2
o_O cool thread xD
lxx2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: