Old 11-15-2011, 13:02   #1
Tofi

Tofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond repute
team qualifier - revive

Alright, there's another bug. I think it occurs when you give up while fighting and then press continue, you stay inactive, even though pressed continue!! So every time i wait around 3-5 minutes and don't get a fight request i need to look and most of the times it's because i'm "inactive". Talking about team qualifier only.
Oh and there's another bug when i pot, pots are going and hp isn't rising.. nice..
Team arena is f***ed up!!!

So when you fight in team qualifier, you kill 1 opponent and the other one revives the first.. this is definitely a bug that must be removed
I mean what the hell, people can pot 200+k hp and then when you kill them some tao just revives them and you have to start all over..

Last edited by Tofi; 11-16-2011 at 13:18.
Tofi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2011, 13:15   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
There's been a similar thread before. So, Imma just tell you what I told him.

Fighting in team qualifier is like fighting in a guild war. There are rewards for fighting which is why they've put no limitations on what you can use.

Btw, it's an obvious strategy to go for the taos first. Not so hard to figure.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 03:52   #3
Tofi

Tofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
There's been a similar thread before. So, Imma just tell you what I told him.

Fighting in team qualifier is like fighting in a guild war. There are rewards for fighting which is why they've put no limitations on what you can use.

Btw, it's an obvious strategy to go for the taos first. Not so hard to figure.
i didn't even see the other guy and know that he can revive there
dammit, oh well, another cool feature..
Old 11-16-2011, 11:30   #4
JW62
The Noob

JW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofi View Post
i didn't even see the other guy and know that he can revive there
dammit, oh well, another cool feature..
When you enter a mach, it gives u a list of all the people on the other team, look for waters, and go after them 1rst no matter what

MonkWu Wat>War>Arch lvl137
J.W62 Wat>War>Pirate lvl129
Gamu.1 Arch lvl133

Too poor for this game
JW62 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 12:10   #5
Tofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW62 View Post
When you enter a mach, it gives u a list of all the people on the other team, look for waters, and go after them 1rst no matter what
yeah will do, team arena started 10 minutes ago, time for some water arse kicking
P.S. imagine if all the participants are waters or have xp revive.. damn that would lick a ball or two..
Old 11-16-2011, 17:35   #6
.LoL.

.LoL. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofi View Post
alright, there's another bug. I think it occurs when you give up while fighting and then press continue, you stay inactive, even though pressed continue!! So every time i wait around 3-5 minutes and don't get a fight request i need to look and most of the times it's because i'm "inactive". Talking about team qualifier only.
Oh and there's another bug when i pot, pots are going and hp isn't rising.. Nice..
Team arena is f***ed up!!!

So when you fight in team qualifier, you kill 1 opponent and the other one revives the first.. This is definitely a bug that must be removed
i mean what the hell, people can pot 200+k hp and then when you kill them some tao just revives them and you have to start all over..
:d
.LoL. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: