View Poll Results: Should Nobility donations decrease over time?
Yeah, that would be good. 28 38.36%
No, they shouldn't. 45 61.64%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 09:47   #61
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac425 View Post
Ok, sir, so you are telling me every day i need to log into this game and go hunt 200k or whatever the amount is to save my donation? What if im going on vacation? What if my ISP shuts down my internet for a day for maintenance? Im screwed. 3% of my dontaion is down the drawn for something that is beyond my control. Id be ok with this suggestion if they had like a year timer, or 6 month timer, not a day timer. Or heck, like someone else suggested, make it so they just SUSPEND the ranking of inactive players and restore it later on. That is the best way to go in my opinion. This idea just fails.

I am in no way shape or form a bulker and attend dis every day. But why should i pick up the gold? While I am a duke, what about those players that are knights. When Nobilty was first released, the thing said You will never lose KNIGHT, EARL, or BARRON. Why should that change now? Its like TQ when they changed Super gems for the level 5 house to refined and back to super at the very last minute, and have still failed to change the NPC dialog, so people will continue buying refinded gems and be deeply disappointed when they come to get their house.

This idea is a fail and should not even be brought close to thsi game at all!
another one that thinks that everything revolves around himself...
do u really think that u are the only one with problems then and that everyone else will just keep on donating like there is no tomorrow?

and 3% /day? this is ridiculous. my suggestion was 0.5% / week.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2011, 09:49   #62
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
another one that thinks that everything revolves around himself...
do u really think that u are the only one with problems then and that everyone else will just keep on donating like there is no tomorrow?

and 3% /day? this is ridiculous. my suggestion was 0.5% / week.
I wouldnt mind .5% a week, but that isnt the point of this failure of a suggestion. What if something happens to anyone that is beyond anyones control? What if you serve in the military and get called in for active duty for like 6 months? Out of luck then arent you? Goodbye to your donation as you know it becasue you will have like 1/8 of what you had then when you left.
Penicus.
Ugasorn.....

I'm just gonna go stand over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
My thoughts exactly
Nicknac425 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2011, 09:50   #63
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
bla bla bla

everyone who doesnt agree with me is stupid
i made a tl:dr
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2011, 09:54   #64
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
i made a tl:dr
thats pretty much what it sounds like ^
Penicus.
Ugasorn.....

Quote:

Quote:
My thoughts exactly
Old 07-07-2011, 10:09   #65
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorbias View Post
My opinion is this would be cool if it was implemented ages ago, but they are late on this. The system keeps DB prices down as it is. DBs sale anywhere from 12-15mil on my server. As long as there is competition for nobility the DB prices will not rise.
prow, this will INCREASE the competition for nobility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2011, 10:13   #66
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I wouldnt mind .5% a week, but that isnt the point of this failure of a suggestion. What if something happens to anyone that is beyond anyones control? What if you serve in the military and get called in for active duty for like 6 months? Out of luck then arent you? Goodbye to your donation as you know it becasue you will have like 1/8 of what you had then when you left.
i think that u simply didnt understand this idea of hemp. it isnt about you paying 200k silvers otherwise u would lose 5kk donation or whatever every week.

the idea is that you lose x silvers and that u have to add those x silvers to your donation to have exactly the same donation again. otherwise u would lose x silvers every week.

my idea was to give this idea a more dynamically touch by removing a certain amount of % not a fixed loss. this way you would lose more donation if ur donation is high and lose less if ur donation is lower. if u refuse to pay then ur loss will be also getting more but you will also lose less over time.

either way so it doesnt matter how long u are gone. u just have to pay what u lost.

and saying that u would have 1/8 left is ridiculous. of course you can make an idea bad by simply making up numbers that are beyond anything.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 07-07-2011 at 10:16.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:14   #67
Vorbias
Paradine

Vorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
another wild retard appears. im not sure why it is so hard to understand that everyone will have to get the money then and if u think that its impossible for u to get that much money then it wont be easy for the other ppl too. the result is that all donations will drop too a much lower level . you just like to keep ur 13 billion epeen and thats why u are crying.

oh please many ppl including myself have wasted tons of +8 with the old composing system just for making the items +6/+7 and so on. and then u were able to make their stuff +8 with 1 +8...do u think that this was fair? i hope not. yet unlike you crybabies i wasnt running around in forums and crying that i want my +8s refunded. i was glad like everyone else that we got a new and better system. its the same here.

and you obviously dont know how this works. but in order to call it thievery you would need a property at the first place. every single $ that u gave TQ was a donation, you dont own ur items,chars,whatever. all of it is the property of TQ that u are just allowed to use this stuff like a loan.
Here you are saying that I don't want to lose my 13bil epeen yet you are the one sitting here crying and trashing people like you are the king of the forums. Well guess what little man, you aren't. All you are to anyone who has any type of brain is a little man with a major complex.

And you are the one who is crying. You are name calling anyone who has a different opinion than you yet you say we are crying. So how about you go into your corner and put your duntz cap back on.

And as for using a +8 in the old system then all I can do is laugh. It is your own stupidity for using it when you knew it would be a waste. So do not blame us for your clearly idiotic mistake. But if you want to use that as an excuse to be bitter to people who have money to spend on this game then more power to you.

Ohh and btw this forum account was created way after I started. I have been around since before this game was offcially released. I had 4 +12s and the rest +8 and 7 all -5 before the first DB I ever bought. So do not tell me I don't know what its like to use the old system. I can't help it I enjoy the game and TQ made it impossible to earn DBs in the game. So I spent a very small pct of what I make on the game.

This suggestion is just a group of people crying because they fail at the game. Thus why I say no to it.

Proud leader of The Paradine.

New CO community - CO Universe - For the players by the players.
Vorbias is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2011, 10:28   #68
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
lots of pointless ranting
you mad?
Computer Scientist
Old 07-07-2011, 10:42   #69
Vorbias
Paradine

Vorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm a grown man that acts like a 2 year old because people can have better toys than me.
There I corrected your message.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:06   #70
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There I corrected your message.
He is an Earl. All this does is hurt everyone else and barely effects him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2011, 11:19   #71
Vorbias
Paradine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
He is an Earl. All this does is hurt everyone else and barely effects him.

And so people have higher nobility should be punished now. Just sounds bitter to me.

Last edited by Vorbias; 07-07-2011 at 11:25.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:52   #72
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My opinion is this would be cool if it was implemented ages ago, but they are late on this. The system keeps DB prices down as it is. DBs sale anywhere from 12-15mil on my server. As long as there is competition for nobility the DB prices will not rise.

Now please for those who are saying this will not effect DB prices at all then please tell me something. Do you think people really go out to BI and collect 3billion gold without botting? The answer is not no but HECK NO.

Heck the King war just settled down in my server. We haven't had to donate anything in about a month now.

Again for those saying it wouldn't effect DB prices then please look below and tell me how else do you think we got the gold for this? By looting gold in BI or dis? No we didn't. This is hard earned cash we have put into the game and selling off extra gear we had just to knock the enemy off King.

http://theparadine.com/forum/gallery...5&image_id=135

You can sit here and cry about how we bulk and how our server is now one-sided and I won't care.

To sit here and say you will take away something we PAID real life money for is out right thievery. I could back putting inactive players in a vacation mode which doesn't remove their donation but removes them from nobility after 30 days of inactivity just for it to be reinstated after they return.

This would be like telling people you need to continue putting + stones into your gear or you will lose +s after time, must continue to breed steeds or they will decrease in lineage, continue to put perm stones into artifacts or they will fade away, or heck even have to continue gaining percent or you will lose levels after a while. None of them make sense and neither does this suggestion.
Whats wrong? Can't afford to have 3 kings on top of the list? Stop being greedy dimwit
Quote:
Ok, sir, so you are telling me every day i need to log into this game and go hunt 200k or whatever the amount is to save my donation? What if im going on vacation? What if my ISP shuts down my internet for a day for maintenance? Im screwed. 3% of my dontaion is down the drawn for something that is beyond my control. Id be ok with this suggestion if they had like a year timer, or 6 month timer, not a day timer. Or heck, like someone else suggested, make it so they just SUSPEND the ranking of inactive players and restore it later on. That is the best way to go in my opinion. This idea just fails.

I am in no way shape or form a bulker and attend dis every day. But why should i pick up the gold? While I am a duke, what about those players that are knights. When Nobilty was first released, the thing said You will never lose KNIGHT, EARL, or BARRON. Why should that change now? Its like TQ when they changed Super gems for the level 5 house to refined and back to super at the very last minute, and have still failed to change the NPC dialog, so people will continue buying refinded gems and be deeply disappointed when they come to get their house.

This idea is a fail and should not even be brought close to thsi game at all!
That's all personal problem and has nothing to do with co. Thats like saying they should change a GW or tpkt day because they shut off your internet for a day.
Quote:
yet again all personal problems.
Quote:
And so people have higher nobility should be punished now. Just sounds bitter to me.
If the people can't see that weeding out the inactive people is all this is gonna do. They're are just a bunch of asshurt idiots who spent too much money on this game and can't deal with change.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2011, 13:04   #73
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There should be an inactivity timer and either remove temporarily or lower their nobility.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2011, 14:27   #74
Nicknac425

Quote:
There should be an inactivity timer and either remove temporarily or lower their nobility.
this, this is all that needs to be done... why make others pay too? Because TQ cant code something that complex?
Penicus.
Ugasorn.....

Quote:

Quote:
My thoughts exactly
Old 07-07-2011, 16:13   #75
Vorbias
Paradine

Quote:
I agree with that.

As for the dimwit above I am Vorbias. Nagasaki and Darksword are members in my guild and have done their own donating. We have just done it in unison. Don't judge because you can't afford it or if you refuse to spend money on a game. Matter of fact, if you refuse to spend money on a game then you have no room to talk.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: