View Poll Results: Should Nobility donations decrease over time?
Yeah, that would be good. 28 38.36%
No, they shouldn't. 45 61.64%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 00:34   #76
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
I see a lot of discusions going on.
But here is why TQ shouldnt do this. They keep dreaming of old players coming back (and buying DBs again). But what do they offer to them? "COme back to CO, game is even more unbalanced than before, bots runing around on every corner, bugs that wasnt fixed when you was playing are still not fixed and we have some new nice ones. We have some realy good features but some of them are not working properly for some reasons. Percentage of english speaking players has decreased even more. And also during the time you didnt even played you lost 8 milions of your donation and you are no longer baron (for example)
One more reason not to come back.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 01:22   #77
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorbias View Post
I agree with that.

As for the dimwit above I am Vorbias. Nagasaki and Darksword are members in my guild and have done their own donating. We have just done it in unison. Don't judge because you can't afford it or if you refuse to spend money on a game. Matter of fact, if you refuse to spend money on a game then you have no room to talk.
If you refuse to play the game and just spend money on it, then you have no room to talk. For the people who actually play the game, this will be a positive note for them because it takes nothing from them and gives them something to work towards.

You spent rl money to get where you are, no one told you to do that dimwit
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 06:37   #78
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
If you refuse to play the game and just spend money on it, then you have no room to talk. For the people who actually play the game, this will be a positive note for them because it takes nothing from them and gives them something to work towards.

You spent rl money to get where you are, no one told you to do that dimwit
Again man

I already got a job and I dont need another one

Im sure a lot of player back in the pacman highscore days wanted the others players highscore to deplete over time so they too one day could enter the higher ranks but that would just be weak
doggy is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 09:34   #79
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy View Post
Again man

I already got a job and I dont need another one

Im sure a lot of player back in the pacman highscore days wanted the others players highscore to deplete over time so they too one day could enter the higher ranks but that would just be weak
And again, if you don't wanna play the game, you have no right to suggest anything that goes on inside the game.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 07-08-2011, 09:44   #80
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And again, if you don't wanna play the game, you have no right to suggest anything that goes on inside the game.
what the **** are you talkin about?

I havent even bought one freakin xpball to lvl....which I guess is more then you could say
Old 07-08-2011, 09:49   #81
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
what the **** are you talkin about?

I havent even bought one freakin xpball to lvl....which I guess is more then you could say
You mad at the fact that you might have to start doing something in game to maintain something you hardly had to work for.

People like you are the reason why we had George Bush as a president.

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 07-08-2011, 10:01   #82
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You mad at the fact that you might have to start doing something in game to maintain something you hardly had to work for.

prow you know Obama is just a black version of bush right?

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 10:03   #83
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
prow you know Obama is just a black version of bush right?
Just ignore the dozen laws Bush and his administration broke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2011, 10:27   #84
doggy
Banned

Quote:

Man you dont know people like me ok and what you saying is just freakin dumb.

The only reason u want this **** is to bump down other people that has spent alot of time playing this game and gotten a better highscore then u, so u can gain ur couple of extra bps which again gives you a little more power over a couple of more people.

Its just about jealousy and greed

If you cant compete with the people on ur server and got a issue with this then move to a newly started server

Donations are the games ****ing highscore and you dont mess with this-.-
Old 07-08-2011, 10:31   #85
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Man you dont know people like me ok and what you saying is just freakin dumb.

The only reason u want this **** is to bump down other people that has spent alot of time playing this game and gotten a better highscore then u, so u can gain ur couple of extra bps which again gives you a little more power over a couple of more people.

Its just about jealousy and greed

If you cant compete with the people on ur server and got a issue with this then move to a newly started server

Donations are the games ****ing highscore and you dont mess with this-.-
He is a king. Therefor your argument fails.

1 Infamous
0 doggy
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 07-08-2011, 10:38   #86
doggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
He is a king. Therefor your argument fails.

1 Infamous
0 doggy
Not neccesarily man

Maybe he has more characters he wanna bump up

No ***kin way this guy can be so stupid that he actually means we should implement a tax on nobility so:

"you might have to start doing something in game to maintain something you hardly had to work for."
Old 07-08-2011, 10:40   #87
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not neccesarily man

No ***kin way this guy can be so stupid that he actually means we should implement a tax on nobility so:

"you might have to start doing something in game to maintain something you hardly had to work for."
he is king bro, he bast king of all time

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:46   #88
doggy
Banned

And if he`s a king he`s the richest ****in guy on the server, winning all the guildwars and tournaments so he gets the most cash to spend on upping his main and second characters nobility...

Dont tell me for one sec that this guy is out in tc hunting chickens on his archer to get his nobility nor that this is his only character on the list.

NOr that he just want us all to hunt a little more. Hes probably a bigass mine``n`mouse botter-.-
Old 07-08-2011, 10:49   #89
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Quote:
And if he`s a king he`s the richest ****in guy on the server, winning all the guildwars and tournaments so he gets the most cash to spend on upping his main and second characters nobility...

Dont tell me for one sec that this guy is out in tc hunting chickens on his archer to get his nobility nor that this is his only character on the list.

NOr that he just want us all to hunt a little more. Hes probably a bigass mine``n`mouse botter-.-
he could be out hunting with a archer, wuts it matter if he is or isnt?

and he could also be a bigass botter. wuts it matter if he is or isnt?

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:01   #90
Clenk~V.13

Quote:
Not neccesarily man

Why does he want more chars with higher nobility when he can only play on one at any given time?

Quote:

Not all kings are the richest on the server. We have a king that isn't even full +12 yet.

Why does he have to hunt on an archer? And it is his only character on the nobility list.

He has no need to bot since he is a king.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: