Old 05-13-2013, 11:30   #1
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Server Transfer: Immortals

I've noticed that the transfer for Immortals has been closed. To be honest this is probably a horrible idea, unless you guys intend on sending everyone back to their original servers that transferred there already. All you did by closing the transfer is making it so that the server is now completely unbalanced and overruled by the people who transferred there.

You might as well enable the transfer again because this will allow more people to transfer there to let it balance out. Right now you basically closed the transfer availbility to the server while it's significantly lopsided, which basically ruins the entire server. Might as well let it balance out again, what you guys did was completely stupid.

Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2013, 11:36   #2
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
I've noticed that the transfer for Immortals has been closed. To be honest this is probably a horrible idea, unless you guys intend on sending everyone back to their original servers that transferred there already. All you did by closing the transfer is making it so that the server is now completely unbalanced and overruled by the people who transferred there.

You might as well enable the transfer again because this will allow more people to transfer there to let it balance out. Right now you basically closed the transfer availbility to the server while it's significantly lopsided, which basically ruins the entire server. Might as well let it balance out again, what you guys did was completely stupid.

They did it because it's new server and I guess they won't open transfer for Immortals back.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:51   #3
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheGod1 View Post
They did it because it's new server and I guess they won't open transfer for Immortals back.
I know why they did it, but the fact of doing it was null. If they wanted to prevent this, they shouldn't of let transfer happen in the first place.

The fact that it already happened has ****ed the server already. Closing it now will only allow it to stay ****ed, while keeping it over will allow the flow of in and out to keep balance.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:54   #4
taliban

taliban is on a distinguished road
cool story bro

taliban is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2013, 12:03   #5
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know why they did it, but the fact of doing it was null. If they wanted to prevent this, they shouldn't of let transfer happen in the first place.

The fact that it already happened has ****ed the server already. Closing it now will only allow it to stay ****ed, while keeping it over will allow the flow of in and out to keep balance.
That's why I already did transfer to Crystal. TQ are unpredictable and always surprises me. lawl
Old 05-13-2013, 12:05   #6
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliban View Post
Glad you wasted your time googling an image for my thread.
Old 05-13-2013, 13:30   #7
Bellerophon
Achilles

Bellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant future
gues someone is mad hes plan to take over the server didnt come true :P and doesnt realy look unblanced yet.
Bellerophon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2013, 14:03   #8
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophon View Post
gues someone is mad hes plan to take over the server didnt come true :P and doesnt realy look unblanced yet.
Hardly mad, when I do fine in my current server. It's called going to where the fun is genius, oh and friends, but you wouldn't know I'm sure.
Old 05-13-2013, 14:10   #9
Bellerophon
Achilles

Bellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant futureBellerophon has a brilliant future
fun? looks pritty death to me there. dont know what you seek there if you say you doing fine on your current server. you will be borred after the 1st hour going there
Bellerophon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2013, 14:23   #10
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hardly mad, when I do fine in my current server. It's called going to where the fun is genius, oh and friends, but you wouldn't know I'm sure.
transfer to Babyicey
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2013, 14:26   #11
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophon View Post
fun? looks pritty death to me there. dont know what you seek there if you say you doing fine on your current server. you will be borred after the 1st hour going there
You apparently didn't the see the war this past weekend then.

As for BabyIcey, I'll have to check it out. AFAIK that's a 6+ merged server lol.
Old 05-13-2013, 14:44   #12
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You apparently didn't the see the war this past weekend then.

As for BabyIcey, I'll have to check it out. AFAIK that's a 6+ merged server lol.
lol

yea but its not populated like a 6+ merged server.

if you want to visit pm me and ill give you tour
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2013, 15:40   #13
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Pillz View Post
lol

yea but its not populated like a 6+ merged server.

if you want to visit pm me and ill give you tour
Give me da char name, I'll stop by.

In regards to on topic, hope ReMind, or another GM check this out.

After speaking with folks in Immortals, they seem to really disagree with the closing of the transfer. And to be honest, I've only seen one person on the forums actually complain about it being open. I do know however that with the current situation, the server is out of balance unless it's reopened for people to go and maintain it.

Last edited by Nikolai; 05-13-2013 at 20:29.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:18   #14
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Went on there today, it seems that a lot of the original players that were on the server are actually transferring out of the server because it's screwed up at this moment. Closed the transfer so they can't have friends come help them, and now they are forced to leave.

Excellent thought process TQ. Racking in that money.
Old 05-14-2013, 18:18   #15
Doc Knolin805

Doc Knolin805 is on a distinguished road
TQ is lame for closing the transfer to Immortals. I have accounts to bring over. Is there any way we can contact them to try to get them to re open the transfer?
Doc Knolin805 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: