Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-16-2013, 11:45   #1
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Anniversary Pack

I got a made of chars (since december 2004),most of them reborn or sec rb,i got a lot of bless stones (if i'd use the bless stones from one of my main chars ill get over a year bless)...The thing is,from that daily anniversary pack only got 30min 3x exp -___- or 5 hours bless...I find those completely useless,and i don't wanna be a Moby (you know what) and complain @ conquer's anniversary,so...What the hell should i do with those?

OPTIONS:

1) Keep them in my inventory and showoff in few years cause i got old items (in case conquer doesn't die or i won't quit,again)
2) Drop that ****...

Note: I got over 50 accounts (yeah,i used to "start over" almost every month + the chars i made just cause some mmorpg sites allied with TQ gave free stuff to new accounts) and the best prize i got was 300k or saddles (over 50 accounts and almost all of them got ****ty prizes).

And because even if i said i won't complain (and probably,just a bit, i did) i wanna ask you guys...

What was the best prize you got from the Daily Anniversary Pack?
Old 05-16-2013, 12:07   #2
Jorge
Quit

Jorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond repute
I received an email a few days ago linking me to this:
http://co.91.com/news/2013-05-06/co_...wait_you.shtml

How do I claim it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevapantz View Post
everyone needs Co, to win at life you need lots of fail along the way
Xbox Live Gamertag: Nisfero
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2013, 12:15   #3
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
I received an email a few days ago linking me to this:
http://co.91.com/news/2013-05-06/co_...wait_you.shtml

How do I claim it?
To be honest i don't know,they should provide a link to returning players or something.
Old 05-16-2013, 22:33   #4
Branzojo

Branzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond reputeBranzojo has a reputation beyond repute
I had the same email.
It's supposed to be in your inventory when you log in but I didn't get it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Where.png
Views:	181
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	148804  
Branzojo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2013, 23:45   #5
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
is this just for one server? I got an email, but the page it links me to I can only put in the new server. I want free stuff
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2013, 00:46   #6
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
I got a made of chars (since december 2004),most of them reborn or sec rb,i got a lot of bless stones (if i'd use the bless stones from one of my main chars ill get over a year bless)...The thing is,from that daily anniversary pack only got 30min 3x exp -___- or 5 hours bless...I find those completely useless,and i don't wanna be a Moby (you know what) and complain @ conquer's anniversary,so...What the hell should i do with those?

OPTIONS:

1) Keep them in my inventory and showoff in few years cause i got old items (in case conquer doesn't die or i won't quit,again)
2) Drop that ****...

Note: I got over 50 accounts (yeah,i used to "start over" almost every month + the chars i made just cause some mmorpg sites allied with TQ gave free stuff to new accounts) and the best prize i got was 300k or saddles (over 50 accounts and almost all of them got ****ty prizes).

And because even if i said i won't complain (and probably,just a bit, i did) i wanna ask you guys...

What was the best prize you got from the Daily Anniversary Pack?
Reward depends on how strong your char is. The stronger your char the better the rewards are. (I think its about how many times you have reborned). Its made so that people wont get rich just for having loads of accounts. And sure, my werehouse chars realy do enjoy those bound PK amulets
Best reward so far i recieved was 1 mln silver.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2013, 00:51   #7
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Here u go:
http://event.co.91.com/newserver/index.php

The char has to be 2nd reborn on the new server to get the good pack though.
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2013, 23:53   #8
Jorge
Quit

Jorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Branzojo View Post
I had the same email.
It's supposed to be in your inventory when you log in but I didn't get it.
This was that response that I received after submitting a ticket:
"The rewards were sent to your inventory if you have taken part in the event. Please check it fist. If you have anyother questions, please dont hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your understanding!"

The characters I log on a regular basis did not receive the packs. I logged accounts that I had not logged onto in over a year and they all received the packs.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2013, 23:57   #9
Jorge
Quit

I also found this.

http://event.co.91.com/newbiepack5/index.php

You get a bunch of packs if you create a new character. It gives you a set of super +1 bound gear and other crap.

In order to get the "Gift Pack Code" you have to register and get a key from this website.

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/...-Giveaway.html

Quote:
Old 05-18-2013, 16:35   #10
Kelevera

Kelevera is a splendid one to beholdKelevera is a splendid one to beholdKelevera is a splendid one to beholdKelevera is a splendid one to beholdKelevera is a splendid one to beholdKelevera is a splendid one to behold
Yah, got the same email about the Glorious Return packs, thought wow, I just recently started playing again, that would be great...so as it says nothing in the email about starting on the new servers, where are the packs? Cause, they sure aren't in my inventory/s...
Snot: Lvl 129 Gear Tro
Kelevera is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: