Old 07-25-2009, 00:50   #1
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Oblivinator~ View Post
Alright let's set some things straight. I keep hearing this bull **** about me being a "poser" because I'm not from Honor. I'm the one and only original Oblivinator. Unless you idiots are mistaking me for Newtinator, you might want to get your eyes checked ASAP. It's funny getting loads of PM's from people calling me a poser. Yet my original forum account is older than this server?

Oblivinator

There's a huge difference from Newtinator and Oblivinator. No offense to Newtinator whatsoever. Just trying to point out that some people from this server don't understand some things. Just wanted to clear up this crap on me not being the "real" Oblivinator.

Close this thread after a bit if you'd like. But leave it open for some discussion. Gets very annoying being called a fake/poser/etc. Now I wanna see what others have to say.
Mind keeping your server's cry babies to your server? ****s very homosexual.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 01:34   #2
Volcom89
4 TeH Lulz

Volcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Says one of the worthless little ***gots that came over here bashing a thread where someones friend ****ing died. As far as we're all concerned you can shut the **** up and piss off kid.

So take your OWN cry baby issues back THERE.

Justice Server
Snizzle
127-130-130 // Pure Trojan
XXX
130-130-110 // Nin-War-Tro

Quote:
Originally posted by Stryke
Dude seriously..get laid.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sexytexan87
You would wanna speak French, it's the only language where there are 300+ ways of saying "I surrender"

Quote:
Originally said by TiLs in vent
...Yeah well I'll snort your Gran's ashes off your dads butt cheeks.
This is my care cup..... \_/ As you can see it's empty.
Volcom89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 01:57   #3
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcom89 View Post
Says one of the worthless little ***gots that came over here bashing a thread where someones friend ****ing died. As far as we're all concerned you can shut the **** up and piss off kid.

Awwww. Go cry some more about the dead *****. Difference is we came to be the yin to the yang of that thread which was successful from all the thread lockage. Your ***got friend just feels envious to Newt and felt he had to cry about it
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 07-25-2009, 02:39   #4
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcom89 View Post

Listen here pantie stain...How about you take you're little crying..sniffle yourself over to the cemetery and dig up your ****ing friend..and then you can cry to her...but watch out she might come back to life..just so she can kill herself from hearing you drone on with some meaningless little speech about people being mean over the internet..
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 03:42   #5
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egad! View Post
Listen here pantie stain...How about you take you're little crying..sniffle yourself over to the cemetery and dig up your ****ing friend..and then you can cry to her...but watch out she might come back to life..just so she can kill herself from hearing you drone on with some meaningless little speech about people being mean over the internet..
Congrats. You've just repeated the same **** you and your ****-mongling buddy have posted in these forums before.

You're not funny, now shut the **** up and get the **** out.

Last edited by Just_Kill; 07-25-2009 at 03:48.
Just_Kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 10:36   #6
~Oblivinator~

~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Umm.. It's best that you hadn't come here. You're just going to get your ass handed to you. You called over your Honor buddies to back you up? Good one. Let's state some facts, shall we?

Honor server wasn't released until mid-late 2005. I started on this game back in August '04. Hmm. What does that tell you? Obviously it means **** to you since you don't seem to understand ****.

How am I a "crybaby" when I CLEARLY stated that there is a HUGE difference between Newtinator and Oblivinator. I even said those that confuse the two should get their eyes checked. Clearly stated in my post. Even Newt was confused on the matter.

For others who wanted to check the thread I made there, here it is. Lots of morons from Honor keep PMing me that I'm a poser and whatnot.

As for you Infamous ***, it's very clear that you're a nobody. Your whole point of existence on these forums is to get threads locked up. Even threads you create trying to be "serious" you get locked up ASAP. Why? Because you're just a worthless little kid striving for attention by spamming forums where you shouldn't be doing so. Like Karen's RIP thread for instance.

It's funny and hypocritical that you love getting forum accounts banned. You keep making more and more forum accounts to continue your love of these forums. Spamming. If I'm a "crybaby", then what are you? You keep striving for these forum's attention. Why? You even tried to become a moderator. Not just for ****s and giggles, but you tried to do it being serious about it.

Go on and keep posting about me on here or Honor all you'd like. It's not going to change anything. Other than making you look to be more of a ***got than you truly are. Just so you know, anyone who is anyone knows that I'm not a poser. I can log on my main forum account and post on it. But I haven't felt the need to in nearly a year. GG.
~Oblivinator~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 11:44   #7
stanisIav
Banned

stanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to stanisIav
Who the **** cares? Honestly.

It's the internet.
stanisIav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 13:59   #8
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Oblivinator~ View Post
Umm.. It's best that you hadn't come here. You're just going to get your ass handed to you. You called over your Honor buddies to back you up? Good one. Let's state some facts, shall we?

Honor server wasn't released until mid-late 2005. I started on this game back in August '04. Hmm. What does that tell you? Obviously it means **** to you since you don't seem to understand ****.

How am I a "crybaby" when I CLEARLY stated that there is a HUGE difference between Newtinator and Oblivinator. I even said those that confuse the two should get their eyes checked. Clearly stated in my post. Even Newt was confused on the matter.

For others who wanted to check the thread I made there, here it is. Lots of morons from Honor keep PMing me that I'm a poser and whatnot.

As for you Infamous ***, it's very clear that you're a nobody. Your whole point of existence on these forums is to get threads locked up. Even threads you create trying to be "serious" you get locked up ASAP. Why? Because you're just a worthless little kid striving for attention by spamming forums where you shouldn't be doing so. Like Karen's RIP thread for instance.

It's funny and hypocritical that you love getting forum accounts banned. You keep making more and more forum accounts to continue your love of these forums. Spamming. If I'm a "crybaby", then what are you? You keep striving for these forum's attention. Why? You even tried to become a moderator. Not just for ****s and giggles, but you tried to do it being serious about it.

Go on and keep posting about me on here or Honor all you'd like. It's not going to change anything. Other than making you look to be more of a ***got than you truly are. Just so you know, anyone who is anyone knows that I'm not a poser. I can log on my main forum account and post on it. But I haven't felt the need to in nearly a year. GG.
I honestly laughed at the whole post you just made. Like literally non stop laughter.
Where shall I start? hmmmm
#1 No one in this thread is actually from honor except me. Funny I called my ''honor buddys'' for back up
#2 who honestly gives a **** about everything thats bolded? Want a cookie for starting so early?
#3 You're a cry baby because you felt the need to cry on a server thats completely oblivious to you nor cares what you do until you came crying on that chit chat.
#4 lol oh wow someone on the web called me a nobody. I am so f'n hurt I am so striving for attention on the forums when i make a total of 10 post per day (if that) on 3 forum accounts all together.
#5 Funny all you have on me is getting accounts banned. Especially when I havn't gotten banned in atleast 3 months. GG. Try something new Mr I make large amounts of paragraphs and says basically the same thing in every one.
#6 refer to #3 again and you're pretty much summed up. Go cry more poser
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanisIav View Post

It's the internet.
idk but I got a unexpected lulz out of this guy

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL

Last edited by Infamous~; 07-25-2009 at 14:02.
Old 07-25-2009, 14:26   #9
J3nna1
Racist

Location: Were all here because were not all there K-Town Montana
J3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond repute
I can say im from honor kai

I thought this thread was about sum1 dying but i dont see anything about dead ppl

ColoringBook
Nin-War-Tro 131+
Sublime
Water-War-Water 131

Liberty
Sharpie- 87 or sumthin

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.
Douglas Adam
J3nna1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 14:58   #10
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3nna1 View Post
I can say im from honor kai

I thought this thread was about sum1 dying but i dont see anything about dead ppl
You need special sun glasses. Ask Souljah boi tellem D:

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 07-25-2009, 15:21   #11
Chunky
Catfood!

Chunky has a reputation beyond reputeChunky has a reputation beyond reputeChunky has a reputation beyond reputeChunky has a reputation beyond reputeChunky has a reputation beyond reputeChunky has a reputation beyond reputeChunky has a reputation beyond reputeChunky has a reputation beyond reputeChunky has a reputation beyond reputeChunky has a reputation beyond reputeChunky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanisIav View Post

It's the internet.
Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 16:06   #12
J3nna1
Racist

Location: Were all here because were not all there K-Town Montana
J3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You need special sun glasses. Ask Souljah boi tellem D:
i wear my sun glasses at night

ColoringBook
Nin-War-Tro 131+
Sublime
Water-War-Water 131

Liberty
Sharpie- 87 or sumthin

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.
Douglas Adam
J3nna1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 16:50   #13
Newt.
not banned

Newt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond repute
Honor came out like Jan 2005, but your point is still valid; all I'm curious on is who from Honor called you a 'poser', cause if you look at our forums... it consists of less people than I can count on my fingers...

Code:
Unknown [Liberty] - nin[130]-nin[130]-nin[137+]
eXds(Newt) [Liberty] - mon[130]-mon[130]-mon[140] -52 bless
Newtinator [Honor] - wat[130]-war[130]-troj[137] 347 BP! -52 bless quit
***272;eLiRiuM [Light] - nin[130]-war[130]-tro[132] quit
1st pure 130>130>130 nin on CO in 1 week ;D

Counter-kill video: #1 | "GW"
Newt. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 16:55   #14
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3nna1 View Post
i wear my sun glasses at night
Cruise control for cool

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 07-25-2009, 17:05   #15
ElysianLord
rawr.

ElysianLord has a reputation beyond reputeElysianLord has a reputation beyond reputeElysianLord has a reputation beyond reputeElysianLord has a reputation beyond reputeElysianLord has a reputation beyond reputeElysianLord has a reputation beyond reputeElysianLord has a reputation beyond reputeElysianLord has a reputation beyond reputeElysianLord has a reputation beyond reputeElysianLord has a reputation beyond reputeElysianLord has a reputation beyond repute
Or you could just refrain from posting over here in Justice, Infamous. Since you're so unwelcome.

Just an idea.

Super Fan +7 STG/RTG-1%
Super Tower +7 RGG/SGG-1%
Saphire Steed +4
Super Ears +5 SDG-5%
Super Necky +5 SDG-3%
Super DexRing +5 SDG-5%
Super Blade +5 SDG/SDG-5%
Super Armor +5 SDG-3%
Super Blade +4 SDG/SDG-3% Psn
Super Boots +5 SDG SDG-5%
MiraculousGourd-1%