Old 07-23-2011, 21:24   #1
Code

Code has a reputation beyond reputeCode has a reputation beyond reputeCode has a reputation beyond reputeCode has a reputation beyond reputeCode has a reputation beyond reputeCode has a reputation beyond reputeCode has a reputation beyond reputeCode has a reputation beyond reputeCode has a reputation beyond reputeCode has a reputation beyond reputeCode has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down The worst game

actually after 3 years of playing this game i Discovered that now this game going down and the Administration cant even do nothing for these mining botters so the good think i have to do is quit this worst game i ever seen

so bye to all my good friends in here or at game

cya .........................................
Code is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 08:07   #2
LukasKar

LukasKar is on a distinguished road
Don't you think its kinda starnge how you spent 3 years on worst game you ever seen ? You have to be a total idiot to do that It's good that creeps like you leave the game
Old 07-24-2011, 13:28   #3
Tomek100
(*.*)

Tomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tomek100 Send a message via Skype™ to Tomek100
It's one of the best MMO games because unlike any other mmorpg it has skillshots. Unfortunately its creators are too greedy and the game died.
242 BattlePower
Tomek100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2011, 01:22   #4
Craneses

Craneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasKar View Post
Don't you think its kinda starnge how you spent 3 years on worst game you ever seen ? You have to be a total idiot to do that It's good that creeps like you leave the game
Rather him than botters.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:50   #5
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
I agree with hiim about the greed of the creatures but they have their reasons, u dont have to take part in the fight for power to the point where ur fustrated that u work so hard for somthing that someone else can just buy and own u with, let them be, its a game and what we do with games? play them, leave ur emotion out or try to.
remember that is people u play with that makes somthing more interesting, with that been said y not suround urself by real gamers.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:15   #6
Burnout

Burnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond repute
The game is still fun even with its flaws. I will admit that when the game first started and it was time/effort that got you at the top, instead of how deep your pocket is, it was much better. I wish TQ had done a better job of making the Classic servers like the actual classic version of conquer.... So many players would have went to those servers...

As for the worst game ever? Have you tried Tibia? I mean, come on?
Winchester - Level 130 Arch-Arch
Burnout - Level 123 Wat-Troj
Vandar - Level 70 Wat-Wat
Pika - Level 110 Wat-Monk - Market Noob!
Archelos - Level 110 War
Switchfoot - Level 110 Ninja
KathyJean - Level 120 Troj-Troj-Troj
Remiks - Level 110 Wat - Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMage View Post
u got tq'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
Damn, botters are like pokemons, GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: