Old 12-14-2012, 07:52   #1
MissMommy

MissMommy is on a distinguished road
Question Wrong Password or Please Log In Later

Wrong Password or Please Log In Later

These are the messages I get when I try to log in after the new patch last night. I tried it again today after downloading the patch manually and I get the same results.

I get the same result on a different server.

I can log into my account just fine when I go to customer service.

Is it the patch or am I the "loose nut behind the wheel" my brother-in-law claims that I am?
MissMommy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 10:32   #2
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMommy View Post
Wrong Password or Please Log In Later

These are the messages I get when I try to log in after the new patch last night. I tried it again today after downloading the patch manually and I get the same results.

I get the same result on a different server.

I can log into my account just fine when I go to customer service.

Is it the patch or am I the "loose nut behind the wheel" my brother-in-law claims that I am?
have you tried completely exiting client and running it back?
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 11:42   #3
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Here's what I usually do. Re-type the password.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2012, 12:27   #4
MissMommy

I've exited the client and reloaded, re-booted the computer, tried different servers of different accounts, manually download and re-installed the patch. Same message every time!
Old 12-14-2012, 14:18   #5
Falling

Falling is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Here's what I usually do. Re-type the password.
Are you serious? Isn't it plainly obvious by logging on another server OP attempted that? Step away from your hideously smug ego.
Falling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2012, 05:30   #6
galinea213

galinea213 is on a distinguished road
how about reinstalling the game? 'coz normally just re-typing the password of just waiting for a couple of minutes should just solve that error
galinea213 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2012, 12:58   #7
MissMommy

I have re-installed the game. I even defragged the computer before re-installing. I think it must be the patch. I submitted a ticket to TQ and they have responded. They say I can give them my password so they can test it and I can change the password afterwards.

That may be what I need to do but I'm going to wait to see what the next patch does. I'm a busy grandma during the holidays so I can deal without being able to play for a little while.
Old 12-16-2012, 13:13   #8
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2012, 13:51   #9
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling View Post
Are you serious? Isn't it plainly obvious by logging on another server OP attempted that? Step away from your hideously smug ego.
I noticed that part later. This problem persists only temporarily for me so I assumed it'll be temporary for her too.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2012, 14:42   #10
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
It's not just you don't worry about it, just try about 6 times per login, TQ will fix it eventually.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2012, 15:51   #11
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Shouldn't be downloading **** that will get you keylogged.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2012, 00:29   #12
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, you should let them check the account for anything odd, though you don't need to tell them your password. They can reset it, themselves. Safety first!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2012, 14:20   #13
MissMommy

They tested the password and it worked for them, and I have set a new password. Another oddity, my browser stopped loading the page for this forum. To get in here to make an update, I used another browser.

It's starting to give me the creeps. I have a separate firewall program and anti-virus and I'm wondering if my firewall may be interfering.

:sigh: Oh well, one step at a time.
Old 12-17-2012, 15:41   #14
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Problem: bad coding by Tq
Solution: uninstall games by Tq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2012, 22:25   #15
MissMommy

I'm back on the game. I turned my attention to my firewall program. I'm still not sure if it was the problem but I ended up removing all applications settings from the firewall, un-installed conquer and deleted all conquer related files, ran a cleaner program, wiped the empty space, defragged, and downloaded a fresh copy of conquer.

Immediately I was able to login to this page but the login page for the game was not connecting to server. After awhile, I tried turning off the firewall and I got the game up, then I tried it with the firewall back on and I can still get the game up.

The program is sluggish in letting my type in my password, which use to happen alot and then it was gone. It's a pain in the butt to have to struggle to login but I sure am happy that I can.

I do have to admit that while I was not able to login, I knitted two wash cloths. I tell my kids, there is an advantage and dis-advantage to everything.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: