Old 02-22-2013, 19:34   #16
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
everyone is so excited at their interaction with a female that they forget the point of this thread

if you want to have fun now and dont mind reincarnating later, then ninja-pirate is fine, and go water warrior pirate later
if you dont want to reincarnate later, then rb warrior and go ninja-warrior-pirate.

everyone elses post is irrelevant, suggesting completely different things to what was asked. 90% of peoples are suggesting classes and paths that arent even a pirate, and theres even a guy suggesting what gears to get and how to level. wtf? aspie overload
Didn't notice the female lol.

But the fact of the matter is, if you are not reborn the best possible thing to do is level as fast as possible. So you are competitive, and then focus on what path you want and what class you want to be.

Pointless going nin-pir cause you won't be able to compete for a while.

My suggestion. Get 2nd rb. Then focus on class. And all the while save up gear and buy. Simple.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2013, 13:44   #17
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
uninstalling solves all of the OP's problems.
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 23 seconds.

This is always a completely reasonable alternative.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2013, 22:11   #18
LadyinBlack

LadyinBlack is on a distinguished road
Thanks squidgemelet... I just hit 130 so im going to rb into warrior... I appreciate all the help. This is the first video game ive played since guitar hero so I need all the advice I can get! Haha
LadyinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2013, 22:14   #19
LadyinBlack

LadyinBlack is on a distinguished road
Mikeyy... I don't understand what you mean by uninstalling... Sorry im not super computer savvy i suppose
LadyinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2013, 18:30   #20
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlack View Post
Mikeyy... I don't understand what you mean by uninstalling... Sorry im not super computer savvy i suppose
....lol?

un-install to remove something installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2013, 03:06   #21
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlack View Post
Thanks squidgemelet... I just hit 130 so im going to rb into warrior... I appreciate all the help. This is the first video game ive played since guitar hero so I need all the advice I can get! Haha
If you reborned in to a warrior pvp will become even harder (unless you go pure warrior for high defense from shield and 2h weapon).Pure ninja is pretty decent,but you should go ninja-warrior-archer (because assasins are pretty strong and they are ranged).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: