Old 02-20-2013, 23:29   #1
LadyinBlack

LadyinBlack is on a distinguished road
Help with 1st RB!... Yes im a noob.

I am a ninja lvl 128... I want something with more reach because I have a hard time pking as a ninja. I was thinking about going pirate. Any thoughts on this combo?

My twitter is @TEXASfight13 ... Or you can PM me on conquer... Im LadyinBlack

Thanks everyone!
(:
LadyinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2013, 00:07   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Pure Ninja. Stick with it.

Tfb is easier than nadoing.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2013, 01:42   #3
TwstdTaco

TwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond repute
reborn option

Just an option Im not saying this is good or You should... But if you go
Water War Ninja... U get Stig and Shield as well as reflect from War... then your Ninjaness of doom.
TwstdTaco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2013, 01:54   #4
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Since you've started as a ninja I would birth a ninja (for fog)>warrior(for reflect)>fire(for nado*long range*).

Pirate is great but not if you have already started leveling a ninja, had you started with water then that would be different story. You could still go pirate if you liked but it would be a bit more work. You would have to reborn into a water (to get the skill stig which increases your attack), then 2nd reborn into a warrior (to get reflect which is useful, when someone hits you a small percentage bounces back to them), and finally reincarnating to a pirate.

What server do you play on?

Last edited by Purple-Pillz; 02-21-2013 at 01:57.
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2013, 02:20   #5
~Madoka~

~Madoka~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlack View Post
I am a ninja lvl 128... I want something with more reach because I have a hard time pking as a ninja. I was thinking about going pirate. Any thoughts on this combo?

My twitter is @TEXASfight13 ... Or you can PM me on conquer... Im LadyinBlack

Thanks everyone!
(:
First of all level up to 130 first before you reborn. I personally suggest ninja warrior pirate. You won't have stig which is pretty much a staple in this game, but you'll have fog and reflect. Oh, and ignore that mythirdaccount guy ... with his lackluster attempt to make fun of us cute American girls. Eff him.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:09   #6
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Madoka~ View Post
First of all level up to 130 first before you reborn. I personally suggest ninja warrior pirate. You won't have stig which is pretty much a staple in this game, but you'll have fog and reflect. Oh, and ignore that mythirdaccount guy ... with his lackluster attempt to make fun of us cute American girls. Eff him.
Have we met somewhere before?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2013, 09:43   #7
LadyinBlack

LadyinBlack is on a distinguished road
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all of the feed back...
If I rb into warrior is a wand the best weapon for leveling?
I play on the ipad server golden apple ... And thirdguy I don't believe we have met before

(:
LadyinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2013, 11:59   #8
storm159
xalxixinha

storm159 is on a distinguished road
If <340 potency Ninja = Water-Warrior-Ninja , Reflect may and will save u sometimes when u need.
If >340 potency Ninja = Water-Ninja-Ninja

Pirates = Water-Warrior-Pirate, don't try any other combination of pirate, seriously.
Old 02-21-2013, 18:57   #9
CandyNJ

CandyNJ is on a distinguished road
I'm new, got a level 108 Warrior that I plan to RB into a warrior hopefully in a few weeks, so what on earth is a stig?? Will My reborn warrior into a water get it?

Thanks
CandyNJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 09:46   #10
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlack View Post
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all of the feed back...
If I rb into warrior is a wand the best weapon for leveling?I play on the ipad server golden apple ... And thirdguy I don't believe we have met before

(:
Yes Wand weapon Skill "SNOW" has the best range and a 360 attack radius. And the activation rate is pretty sweet too.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 10:34   #11
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly....if you want to reach 130 the fastest, choose monk for the next 2 rebirths. Much easier to level. And then you can change your reincarnation path after. Much easier to do.

While you are monk, simply save up all your money for pirate gears. Good Pirate gears...not the kind that you splurge 600cp on. lol. Save up like a good 4k cps, which will take some time and invest in decent good gears. One at a time.

Also, make sure you have an awesome mentor for additional exp. And use 2x (or 5x exp potion if you have it) during your monk reincarnations. And if you have normal 2 socket beads or something put some refined or even some normal rainbows in there. Every little bit helps. Especially considering when you use oblivion as monk and kill 32 monsters you get 100x exp.

100x exp * 2x exp * bp * rainbowgems

All adds up to a butt load of exp :P

Last edited by StillHeart; 02-22-2013 at 10:36.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 10:57   #12
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
Honestly....if you want to reach 130 the fastest, choose monk for the next 2 rebirths. Much easier to level. And then you can change your reincarnation path after. Much easier to do.

While you are monk, simply save up all your money for pirate gears. Good Pirate gears...not the kind that you splurge 600cp on. lol. Save up like a good 4k cps, which will take some time and invest in decent good gears. One at a time.

Also, make sure you have an awesome mentor for additional exp. And use 2x (or 5x exp potion if you have it) during your monk reincarnations. And if you have normal 2 socket beads or something put some refined or even some normal rainbows in there. Every little bit helps. Especially considering when you use oblivion as monk and kill 32 monsters you get 100x exp.

100x exp * 2x exp * bp * rainbowgems

All adds up to a butt load of exp :P
Which if you are in America, is a gargantuan butt

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 15:14   #13
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Madoka~ View Post
This.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 16:35   #14
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
everyone is so excited at their interaction with a female that they forget the point of this thread

if you want to have fun now and dont mind reincarnating later, then ninja-pirate is fine, and go water warrior pirate later
if you dont want to reincarnate later, then rb warrior and go ninja-warrior-pirate.

everyone elses post is irrelevant, suggesting completely different things to what was asked. 90% of peoples are suggesting classes and paths that arent even a pirate, and theres even a guy suggesting what gears to get and how to level. wtf? aspie overload
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 19:08   #15
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
uninstalling solves all of the OP's problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: