I wanna play as warrior like this 2 50.00%
I wanna play as ninja like this 1 25.00%
I wanna play as monk like this 1 25.00%
I wanna play as pirate like this 1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2013, 11:20   #1
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone else is doing it so why not me to?

That's right, it's ThePurpleKnightmares class upgrade thread.

Problem is I don't feel that any one class needs an upgrade, I feel that there are some that need to be reworked, meaning buffs and nerfs at the same time, and I feel there are some needed to be nerfed. So here we go, though TQ should implement all my ideas not only cause I'm a ****ing genius but also because some of my ideas would be bad without other ideas to fix that badness thus making perfect ideas.

Waters: you all wanna say buff waters or trojans, so I'll start with these two. It is a shame that waters where never given any water/ice spells but I'm not gonna ask for that because I am focused on 100 percent class balance here.

First off, waters azure shield, it is a problem, the whole being unable to stun thing is dumb, stuns need to work on azure shield. Azure shield should also not be able to be casted on one who already has azure shield up.

All backswords need to be made a twohand, this for my next suggestion which we all know as it is the greatest suggestion in these forums, besides am sick of warriors and ninjas acting like taos.

All classes including water should be able to dual weild, bringing more into the game, and bringing more waters into the game, I'd play my water much more if she had some pvp ability. This ofc as it already has ruined the unique of trojans, this suggestion wouldn't really change that but fact is trojans need something new, so on to them.

Trojans: First things first, up that ****ing spirit heal, it should cost 10 stamina and cure 25 pct of hp at lvl 1, 50 pct of hp at lvl 2, and at fixed it should fully heal the trojan.

Second, nerf herc, 40 pct, 4 spaces range, that's plenty good enough.

New trojan skill, passive 100 pct activation, no graphic, the trojan will hit more damaged based on their enemys magic attack, so for example, if a fire has 3k defense and no bless at all, as well no talismans but has 5k m-attack and the trojan has 10k attack and 100% in SDGs, then the calculation for trojans end damage would be. 10,000 * 2(cause of SDGs) + 5000(m-attack) - 3000(defense) = 22,000. The trojan would hit 22k on the fire, now ofc nobody has these stats so this would not be the damage they hit but you see what I mean?

Trojans should also have an XP skill that, if the trojan uses the skill their hp will triple, their attack will go up by 50% and then will have limitless stamina for 60 seconds, after which they will just die. During this skill herc and whirl will be unusuable.

Cruel Shade should cost 50 stamina.

Whirl should do 80% damage.
Archers: Too soon to say, but looks all right except for Mortal Wound, but so long as it doesn't oneshot equal players it should be alright.

I would however say that actual archers should still receive mobile intensify and rapid fire costing 25 stamina, or 15 like MW, but I don't see anyone else but me pvping as archer anyways so.....

Warriors: Fix the damn new skills, so stance and magic defender activate during being hit and don't stop work after being used a lot, besides that everything seems good, though I wouldn't mind a shield buff, archers get 7k hp and 2k m-def from each knife, warriors get about 5-6k hp from shield and no m-def, but it's not a big deal, either way wouldn't upset the game balance.

Oh but whirl should be lowered to 60%
Ninja: I think it's time our flowery little friends stop being little cheaters, give up the psn star, instead gain a shuriken throwing ability exactly like archers blistering wave, dealing low damage.

Twofold should start activating whenever it is clicked and do 100% damage.

Scythe herc should do 60% damage.

Fires: XP shield should not be kept for fires, any fires with it should lose it.

M-CS should be 1.5.

Magic attack gained from chi should be 500-2000.

Cast time for other fire skills should be deleted unless that skill does more than a nado CS.

Monks: Palm needs to activate whenever clicked, also needs to drop to 100% damage. Cooldown on skills and melee after wwk decreased to 1 second, let the skilled people still have a chance to triple.

Shackle should not prevent regular revive, but continue to prevent revive by waters or blessing, making it unable to be used to bully but still allowing the purpose it is suposed to serve during gws and other events. It also should not work in arena, that or revive by waters should work in arena.

Wwk should be lowered to 60% at best.

Pirate: Gun should do 5% damage, tempest should do 60%.

That's pretty much all, with those changes this game would be completely balanced, if you feel otherwise, tell me which class you think is OP.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill

Last edited by mistressyesumes; 02-01-2013 at 13:08.
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 11:29   #2
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
how about choking on a fat one?
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 11:40   #3
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
That's right, it's ThePurpleKnightmares class upgrade thread.

Problem is I don't feel that any one class needs an upgrade, I feel that there are some that need to be reworked, meaning buffs and nerfs at the same time, and I feel there are some needed to be nerfed. So here we go, though TQ should implement all my ideas not only cause I'm a ****ing genius but also because some of my ideas would be bad without other ideas to fix that badness thus making perfect ideas.

Waters: you all wanna say buff waters or trojans, so I'll start with these two. It is a shame that waters where never given any water/ice spells but I'm not gonna ask for that because I am focused on 100 percent class balance here.

First off, waters azure shield, it is a problem, the whole being unable to stun thing is dumb, stuns need to work on azure shield. Azure shield should also not be able to be casted on one who already has azure shield up.

All backswords need to be made a twohand, this for my next suggestion which we all know as it is the greatest suggestion in these forums, besides am sick of warriors and ninjas acting like taos.

All classes including water should be able to dual weild, bringing more into the game, and bringing more waters into the game, I'd play my water much more if she had some pvp ability. This ofc as it already has ruined the unique of trojans, this suggestion wouldn't really change that but fact is trojans need something new, so on to them.

Trojans: First things first, up that ****ing spirit heal, it should cost 10 stamina and cure 25 pct of hp at lvl 1, 50 pct of hp at lvl 2, and at fixed it should fully heal the trojan.

Second, nerf herc, 40 pct, 4 spaces range, that's plenty good enough.

New trojan skill, passive 100 pct activation, no graphic, the trojan will hit more damaged based on their enemys magic attack, so for example, if a fire has 3k defense and no bless at all, as well no talismans but has 5k m-attack and the trojan has 10k attack and 100% in SDGs, then the calculation for trojans end damage would be. 10,000 * 2(cause of SDGs) + 5000(m-attack) - 3000(defense) = 22,000. The trojan would hit 22k on the fire, now ofc nobody has these stats so this would not be the damage they hit but you see what I mean?

Trojans should also have an XP skill that, if the trojan uses the skill their hp will triple, their attack will go up by 50% and then will have limitless stamina for 60 seconds, after which they will just die.

Cruel Shade should cost 50 stamina.

Whirl should do 80% damage.
Archers: Too soon to say, but looks all right except for Mortal Wound, but so long as it doesn't oneshot equal players it should be alright.

I would however say that actual archers should still receive mobile intensify and rapid fire costing 25 stamina, or 15 like MW, but I don't see anyone else but me pvping as archer anyways so.....

Warriors: Fix the damn new skills, so stance and magic defender activate during being hit and don't stop work after being used a lot, besides that everything seems good, though I wouldn't mind a shield buff, archers get 7k hp and 2k m-def from each knife, warriors get about 5-6k hp from shield and no m-def, but it's not a big deal, either way wouldn't upset the game balance.

Oh but whirl should be lowered to 60%
Ninja: I think it's time our flowery little friends stop being little cheaters, give up the psn star, instead gain a shuriken throwing ability exactly like archers blistering wave, dealing low damage.

Twofold should start activating whenever it is clicked and do 100% damage.

Scythe herc should do 60% damage.

Fires: XP shield should not be kept for fires, any fires with it should lose it.

M-CS should be 1.5.

Magic attack gained from chi should be 500-2000.

Cast time for other fire skills should be deleted unless that skill does more than a nado CS.

Monks: Palm needs to activate whenever clicked, also needs to drop to 100% damage. Cooldown on skills and melee after wwk decreased to 1 second, let the skilled people still have a chance to triple.

Shackle should not prevent regular revive, but continue to prevent revive by waters or blessing, making it unable to be used to bully but still allowing the purpose it is suposed to serve during gws and other events. It also should not work in arena, that or revive by waters should work in arena.

Wwk should be lowered to 60% at best.

Pirate: Gun should do 5% damage, tempest should do 60%.

That's pretty much all, with those changes this game would be completely balanced, if you feel otherwise, tell me which class you think is OP.
kewl bro , but this game is dead , TQ destroyed CO , i hope they dont do this kind of mistakes on 3.0 but as a oldschool player i know pretty much how its gonna end.
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 11:41   #4
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
It is a shame that waters where never given any water/ice spells.
Thats all you needed to say

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 11:50   #5
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com.../totootwo.html
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 12:30   #6
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Waters are meant to be an assist class, hence you pick between fire and water.

Nerfing herc? Every class has herc and you just jumped up and down about charging vortex being implemented off steed. The range of that is bigger than herc and the same damage, plus two handers have more attack.
Skill based on mattack, ridiculous.
XP skill increasing dmg by 50%, too powerful.
OH, man cruel shade 50% stamina, when ninjas automtically get it with a TFB.
Nerfing dragonwhirl to less than CV, nice, what's the point of pure tros?
Completely unbalanced.

Warriors already have more defense than a trojan, with shield HP is a bonus VS trojans, they can whirl in arena now. They're fine as is. I sense a bias in the suggestion. You are a warrior, hence, nerf anything that can rape you.

I barely see any ninjas anymore. They're fine as is, psn star can be cured easily anyway.

In total, all I see you wanting is to nerf every single class and buff only warriors. The suggestions are absolutely ridiculous and have zero balance. Nerfing any class damage down to 100pct, tempest 60pct, herc 40pct, etc would not let anyone kill **** cept warriors CVing. You wanted to nerf AOE skills, but allow tfb/palm automatically hit whilst clicked, removing range completely, which is even more retarded.

I'm a trojan and I use spear to kill STG waters at time. It ain't hard to 2 hit speed gun them. I don't see a problem for a warrior if they have extra block, attack, hp, and 2x sdgs as a bonus. They should be able to one hit kill most.

You, sir, are worst than TQ at balancing classes.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 12:32   #7
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
So basically, nerf all the classes this guy dies to in events.
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 12:38   #8
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
I would welcome the buff to water tao.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 13:07   #9
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
Waters are meant to be an assist class, hence you pick between fire and water.

Nerfing herc? Every class has herc and you just jumped up and down about charging vortex being implemented off steed. The range of that is bigger than herc and the same damage, plus two handers have more attack.
Skill based on mattack, ridiculous.
XP skill increasing dmg by 50%, too powerful.
OH, man cruel shade 50% stamina, when ninjas automtically get it with a TFB.
Nerfing dragonwhirl to less than CV, nice, what's the point of pure tros?
Completely unbalanced.

Warriors already have more defense than a trojan, with shield HP is a bonus VS trojans, they can whirl in arena now. They're fine as is. I sense a bias in the suggestion. You are a warrior, hence, nerf anything that can rape you.

I barely see any ninjas anymore. They're fine as is, psn star can be cured easily anyway.

In total, all I see you wanting is to nerf every single class and buff only warriors. The suggestions are absolutely ridiculous and have zero balance. Nerfing any class damage down to 100pct, tempest 60pct, herc 40pct, etc would not let anyone kill **** cept warriors CVing. You wanted to nerf AOE skills, but allow tfb/palm automatically hit whilst clicked, removing range completely, which is even more retarded.

I'm a trojan and I use spear to kill STG waters at time. It ain't hard to 2 hit speed gun them. I don't see a problem for a warrior if they have extra block, attack, hp, and 2x sdgs as a bonus. They should be able to one hit kill most.

You, sir, are worst than TQ at balancing classes.
you didn't read all of my post so I won't read all of yours, I think I forgot to mention that herc would be unusable during XP skill, so I will let your hate for that slide, as endless herc would actually be really bad, I definetly need to include that in the main post.

I said nerf every kind of herc, including my own CV, the strongest of them all by the end was whirl at 80%.

The passive skill is based off your opponents M-attack, the more they got, the more damage you do, so trojans of whom would have to hit taos with fb, would deal more damage to them, making it worth it to fb, while everyone else would have to hit a couple times to kill each other, trojans will be able to fb and oneshot taos, even with STGs.

As for your *****ing about my cruel shade buff, you're complaining that it's not enough? Hahahahahaha if I ran TQ and I read that post, I would specifically target your character, if it was pure I would remove your cruel shade and make you unable to get it back, if you weren't pure I would just take away you herc for being such a whiner. I've never heard of anyone *****ing about a buff that they deserved.

It's important to remember ninjas have to hit with there attack which I made more difficult in my class balancing, in other words it will be effecting only on equal or stronger targets they can manage to hit with melee or twofold. (twofold being able to miss)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
So basically, nerf all the classes this guy dies to in events.
I only ever die to ninjas, trojans and monks in events, and even then they are always in a team vs just me, I nerfed most classes, your just a bad reader.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 13:17   #10
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Reading through this more, i see a nice nerf to pirate. This would leave fires as the only class capable of ever beating a water in the arena. And with the nerf to them, it'd at least be easier for them to lose to melees (who could never possibly beat a water).

Yeah, i'm really liking this.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 14:50   #11
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Op is idiot, as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 17:05   #12
Godot
Coffee

Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2013, 18:03   #13
IshyFishy ><>
NubArcher

IshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond repute
Hey is it possible to make the poll fair please?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: