View Poll Results: Should CO3 be the same as CO1.
Yes 13 68.42%
No 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2013, 12:18   #16
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
bet half the idiots in this thread have no idea what actual co 1.0 is like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 12:49   #17
Bkzbestswagga

Bkzbestswagga is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
bet half the idiots in this thread have no idea what actual co 1.0 is like.
Seriously bro, But i highly doubt if they do bring back CO1 veterans would come back its been years.

Who remembers the NPC bounty hunter lol?
Bkzbestswagga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 13:37   #18
I_Am_Awesome

I_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkzbestswagga View Post
Seriously bro, But i highly doubt if they do bring back CO1 veterans would come back its been years.

I remember. I even still have some PK Tickets in inventory of my noob, but I forgot his id and pass. lol
Old 01-27-2013, 13:48   #19
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Co 1.0 sucked. 2.0 is where it was at.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 14:02   #20
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wasnt that the NPC where you could look up someone who had a bounty on their head?

But then because the server didin't check to see if the name was spelled correctly you could literally put a bounty on the head of a character that hadn't been created yet (Example: Characters Name is JoHnnY and He Pks a lot so some BR puts a bounty on his head for 1kk silver but puts JoHnY on accident but the system excepts the bounty anyways even though there is no character named JoHnY on the server).

LoL you could literally go through that list and write down all the mispelled characters and then go and make accounts and name them that, go and pk them and get the silver for it.

It Was especially easy if you already knew the original character was online. Jus click the find option and the system would say that it could not detect the character in the game. If it did and you knew they were logged on, pretty good chance it was misspelled. I got 5kk one time because someone put a bounty on me and spelled it wrong ROFL.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 14:13   #21
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Idk about you guys but an actual CO1 Server will serve us veterans some justice, I don't even know about dragon souls or none of these recent horrific
updates. Most of you disagree because you guys play it frequently & don't know what it feels like to be a veteran. I even occasionally go to youtube to view old CO1 videos just to reminisce on the past. Most veterans quit because of this nonsense why add them back? If anything TQ should consult us veterans for updates, if we don't like the update they should take it down that's the least they can do for us. & I was reading up on Archers & they are taking away scatter, what in the world is that? that's the most re tarted thing i heard in quite a while.
Not everything released in the recent years was horrible. Most of them expand on what CO was. Like Warriors in this age are definitely much much better than in 1.0. They actually have more HP and defense than everyone else like it's supposed to be. Why would you be saying no to a balanced update? And dragonsouls weren't all that bad either. Shortens the gap between a Trojan's and Warrior's attack. Most people are 2 shottable instead of taking 3 or even more hits like before. Some of the things they did are definitely for the better.

Last edited by MyThirdAccount; 01-27-2013 at 14:15.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 14:22   #22
Bkzbestswagga

Bkzbestswagga is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisker_Bizkit View Post
Wasnt that the NPC where you could look up someone who had a bounty on their head?

But then because the server didin't check to see if the name was spelled correctly you could literally put a bounty on the head of a character that hadn't been created yet (Example: Characters Name is JoHnnY and He Pks a lot so some BR puts a bounty on his head for 1kk silver but puts JoHnY on accident but the system excepts the bounty anyways even though there is no character named JoHnY on the server).

LoL you could literally go through that list and write down all the mispelled characters and then go and make accounts and name them that, go and pk them and get the silver for it.

It Was especially easy if you already knew the original character was online. Jus click the find option and the system would say that it could not detect the character in the game. If it did and you knew they were logged on, pretty good chance it was misspelled. I got 5kk one time because someone put a bounty on me and spelled it wrong ROFL.

Lmao word the good ole days.
Bkzbestswagga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 19:21   #23
Trozinha

Trozinha has a reputation beyond reputeTrozinha has a reputation beyond reputeTrozinha has a reputation beyond reputeTrozinha has a reputation beyond reputeTrozinha has a reputation beyond reputeTrozinha has a reputation beyond reputeTrozinha has a reputation beyond reputeTrozinha has a reputation beyond reputeTrozinha has a reputation beyond reputeTrozinha has a reputation beyond reputeTrozinha has a reputation beyond repute
PVE elements. Thats all we need right now. CO is dead, because if ure not pvping, ure talking with friends, like a chat with an avatar. So, what CO 3 need is a lot of quests, duengeons, bosses and puzzles, not these easy quests done by the game itself, but hard-puzzle quests, like the classic rpg games quests (BoF, FF, Chrono trigger, secret of mana,...) with good prizes and no guide in website. Thats what we need first!
Trozinha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 23:05   #24
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
1.0 was better then the current 2.0 - So i voted for 1.0

But.. Early 2.0 pre-potency is what id prefer to play if i was to play again.

Even with all the terrible new classes,lotto/shopmall, if there was no potency/battlepower crap id still play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 23:50   #25
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
1.0 was the best

Even Dead Frontier flash game is bette than this crap now
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 23:55   #26
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
I dont want to offend anyone but some people who dream about CO1 reminds me of old people who dream to be young again. "In our times (when it was CO1) it was all diferent, in our times everything was better". "Young people nowdays (CO2 people) this, young people nowdays that..."
This is ment for those CO1 veterans who imagine they are somewhat better than others because they played CO1 and for those show think that someone who played CO1 for 2 years and quit is a veteran and someone who plays CO2 for 6 year and stil playing is not.
I agree that CO1 was much better in many ways, but basicaly almost every feature that is in CO2 now could be good if only done right.
Also as there are so many CO1 people here, can someone explain what so big happened in CO that they changed it to CO2. I mean CO2 now is so diferent thant CO2 then that it could even be CO4 or something allready.
And about "classic". CO is only one of the many things where word "classic" doesnt mean primary version of it.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 00:01   #27
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagejavier View Post
1.0 was the best

Even Dead Frontier flash game is bette than this crap now
When are you going to quit the forums man?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 09:38   #28
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I remember ****ty low lvl gear. Taking 3 months to get from 127 to 130 in tg. I remember that 1 sdg was 5 DBS on my server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post

Even with all the terrible new classes,lotto/shopmall, if there was no potency/battlepower crap id still play.
This is what you should want to play. Pre pot 2.0.

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 11:15   #29
aznbokboi123

aznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond repute
No.
aznbokboi123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 11:15   #30
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Co 1.0 sucked. 2.0 is where it was at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
I remember ****ty low lvl gear. Taking 3 months to get from 127 to 130 in tg. I remember that 1 sdg was 5 DBS on my server.

This is what you should want to play. Pre pot 2.0.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: