Old 01-19-2013, 13:53   #16
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Dont worry Crystal is nice! We hunt egys all day its fun... =D and if u are egy then there are lots of friends for you to make

Tbh I've been against it all the time since Crystal is one of the few servers never to have split or merge in its life, also one of the really really early servers. But since its currently 1 guild vs 7 (im in the 1 and we still win lots cuz egys suck) it would be kinda nice to bring back some balance.

I'm kinda looking forward to Cream.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2013, 14:11   #17
YavYxie
Hollow

YavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond repute
No, they won't stop the merges, and you know why? Because it's a good way to make money. Nobility ranks and Chi are like black holes that keeps sucking in money, also making it the only way for those full +12 chars to best the others.
Old 01-19-2013, 14:13   #18
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah pretty much every prince, king and duke is gonna have to spend a serious amount of DBs on nobility
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 01-19-2013, 14:15   #19
Karyn
iR Lysa

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Awesome View Post
I'm playing on dream server. Why do you merging this server with ****ing Crystal server? Look what happened with Storm server - server overpopulated. There are 25 or over full +12 people, market died(prices are low and still going down).... Damn, I returned few months ago and now I must quit game again. "Thank you for enjoying the game", dear TQ!
Also how low are prices? Because I logged dream and stuff is insanely cheap! STGs 250CP!?!!?! they're 500 on crystal!... so cant get much lower than dream already is. Plus those sort of prices should go up... more players less events.

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 01-20-2013, 03:11   #20
YavYxie
Hollow

YavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond repute
On Cancer, STGs are 1 db, and 1 db = 10-11kk, usually.

On Sagittarius STGs were 300-400 cps and dbs were 30kk+. Everything went to hell after the server merge to Cancer.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:55   #21
Skypy
=)

Skypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond repute
Merge Merge !

[/b]

132-134-140

SaiyaJiN~FTW

AKA

Andleer

I miss Thunder server

Thank you Ray for your friendship and your help !

Sheer>_<Terror POWER
Skypy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2013, 05:55   #22
I_Am_Awesome

I_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YavYxie View Post
No, they won't stop the merges, and you know why? Because it's a good way to make money. Nobility ranks and Chi are like black holes that keeps sucking in money, also making it the only way for those full +12 chars to best the others.
I miss the times when CO was game, not business.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:02   #23
I_Am_Awesome

I_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond repute
When I started to play CO (it was 2006-2007 year) there was a lot of servers and TQ hadn't ideas about server merges. Why? On any server were a lot of players. Prices in market wasn't cheap. I mean was balance but now more and more people quiting the game. After removing DBs from 110 promo prices in market started to fall down.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:19   #24
GhostFaceKilla

GhostFaceKilla is on a distinguished road
People are dumb. The server merges is needed to free up their servers for the release of Conquer 3.0 which will be going into beta within the next couple of months before the 10 year anniversary.

Conquer 2.0 is a thing of the past. They are slowly killing the game, just part of the game cycle. They will make patches but I doubt there will be any more expansions after this. I just see it as a waste of money and time.

Merging servers is a good way to make people quit especially when they have to deal with a bunch of begging non-English speaking meatbags. I don't know why people still play this game. There is nothing TQ can do to fix the mess they created with retarded expansions, classes and never ending way to make more money on more unbalanced gameplay.
GhostFaceKilla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2013, 09:37   #25
YاHiiK
HateCreW

YاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFaceKilla View Post
People are dumb. The server merges is needed to free up their servers for the release of Conquer 3.0 which will be going into beta within the next couple of months before the 10 year anniversary.

Conquer 2.0 is a thing of the past. They are slowly killing the game, just part of the game cycle. They will make patches but I doubt there will be any more expansions after this. I just see it as a waste of money and time.

Merging servers is a good way to make people quit especially when they have to deal with a bunch of begging non-English speaking meatbags. I don't know why people still play this game. There is nothing TQ can do to fix the mess they created with retarded expansions, classes and never ending way to make more money on more unbalanced gameplay.

One!

Evolution IX
YاHiiK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2013, 10:18   #26
Walaz
NiNjA PoSt

Walaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond reputeWalaz has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the deal.

One EVERY game I play or look back on, Has everyone complaining about the way games are. See the problem is not conquer making money its always been about money.. im sure none of you are old enough to remember when you can log onto the website and say i wanted a lvl 110 +3 2 sock 2 super dragon gem club. (that was godly at that time). OR my favorite you could buy meteors.
now I know you can do that now but it was insanely cheap.

The problem is WOW. yes I said it world of warcraft. I have nothing against blizzard I have solid clocked a lot of hours playing there games. The problem is its the Gorillia MMO of all time. by that I mean they Gross a massive amount Money every month. reasons for this is

ADVERTISING - how many mmo advertised on tv ?.

BOTS DONT AFFECT GAMEPLAY - someone is botting who cares i probably will never see him again in my life time.

NO COMMUNITY - I really have no idea who anyone is. i dont know the to players who the noobs are. hell there people on the server you will never see ounce in 3 months.

so the reason is all these game look at wow see them making millions and wonder how do i make millions ?. lets rip off wow. but the problem is if we wanted wow we would play wow.

Wall of text worth reading.. Lawl

dad "what does .com stand for again ?"

if you dun want brs and viets to read your post just put "job" in the title
Walaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2013, 11:29   #27
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I think it would be hilarious if TQ deliberately merges the two servers with the highest nobility, just to see how far people will go to keep King/Queen.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:32   #28
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Quote:
Originally Posted by YavYxie View Post
Agreed.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2013, 12:03   #29
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Op sounds like an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2013, 13:34   #30
I_Am_Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFaceKilla View Post

It's very funny because I listened that main project of TQ will be CO 2.0. CO 3.0 even won't have ability to donate.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: