Old 01-06-2013, 01:29   #46
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
I don't think it should matter what I am, but I am female, if you don't believe me that's fine but keep your beliefs to yourself blz.

I am pure warrior but you're saying regular arriors should be able to use twohand and shield, if that happened, I would definetly have trojan in my rb, Cyclone is my favorite move (maybe 2nd favorite since I found out shield beats psn star)

and I used to love rapid fire stun as an archer, and I always love doing it when I go back on my archer, so I think I might want gale bomb, to be honest poison star just takes the fun out of the game, and should be removed.

Anyways here is a picture of programmer17 losing to me when we all got super laggy, nobody could see anything, but I didn't need to see, I knew where my opponent was and exactly how dumb he is.

Attachment 148213
Can only kill my account when lag/multi ppl hit me, u do 10k bts lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by YاHi§§iK View Post
have you seen her in action?

i bet your the one who's giving TQ all the problems you progRAMMER...

hey everyone this guys a big phat phony!!!
I kill her 1 hit throuh xp sheild n sure on name u got iit solved
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 01:52   #47
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
lol'ing @ yesumes, such a noob. Doesnt even understand how much he sucks @ this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 06:26   #48
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Double rewards is fine but what if players who were gonna win and lost out this week either don't win or aren't able to go to team pk next week? Team pk is at 2:30am for me so I don't always go. All teams who attended the event should be given top 8 prize as compensation

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 07:17   #49
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
Double rewards is fine but what if players who were gonna win and lost out this week either don't win or aren't able to go to team pk next week? Team pk is at 2:30am for me so I don't always go. All teams who attended the event should be given top 8 prize as compensation
They can't predict who would'e won.
I'm sure TQ doesn't have the logs to prove who actually attended and disconnected.

Double rewards seems legit. That's about as much as they can do as far as compensation. My server used to go down all the time during events and there was zero compensation the next week, at times guild wars, ctf, etc. I would contact help desk and they'd say, "We'll forward it to our designers" or "we'll speak to the higher ups."
Be glad they even offer 2x rewards.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 09:49   #50
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
Can only kill my account when lag/multi ppl hit me, u do 10k bts lol

I kill her 1 hit throuh xp sheild n sure on name u got iit solved
I've killed it other times, I just havejn't done it recently and then the lag happened, nobody could see anything but you were dumb enough to stand at flag like that wwking. I was the only one who hit you anything real.

It doesn't matter it's not me bragging, it's me putting you to shame, what kind of monk loses to a warrior? Not like you're the only one with lag in this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
^This
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 12:45   #51
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've killed it other times, I just havejn't done it recently and then the lag happened, nobody could see anything but you were dumb enough to stand at flag like that wwking. I was the only one who hit you anything real.

It doesn't matter it's not me bragging, it's me putting you to shame, what kind of monk loses to a warrior? Not like you're the only one with lag in this.

^This
Ur ping was under 500 mine was 20k nough said n any1 can kill a lagged out person
And wat shame? I have waters, u dont. All u have is ppl laughing at you. Also your so bad i have 8 torts n 40k palm.u
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
Old 01-06-2013, 12:47   #52
Godot
Coffee

Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
To anyone who isn't from Volcano/Glory: Yesumes is the clown of the server; don't mind him or his stupid bull****.
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 12:52   #53
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Due to unknown network abort in the server room, some US servers were unable to hold a fluid Team PK Tournament this weekend.
Seriously, how does this pass as english? So since Chinese kids are required to learn English in school this undoubtedly proves that TQ employees were the kids who skipped school to huff paint and play Hopping Chicken
http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/hopping_chicken.htm
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 13:58   #54
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Seriously, how does this pass as english? So since Chinese kids are required to learn English in school this undoubtedly proves that TQ employees were the kids who skipped school to huff paint and play Hopping Chicken
http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/hopping_chicken.htm
That is far from "bad" English when it comes to TQ's standards.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 16:17   #55
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
They can't predict who would'e won.
I'm sure TQ doesn't have the logs to prove who actually attended and disconnected.

Double rewards seems legit. That's about as much as they can do as far as compensation. My server used to go down all the time during events and there was zero compensation the next week, at times guild wars, ctf, etc. I would contact help desk and they'd say, "We'll forward it to our designers" or "we'll speak to the higher ups."
Be glad they even offer 2x rewards.
^This.

This isnt the first time the dc thing happend to atleast appreciate what they did. Most times they dont even give anything.

Funny thing is you guys complain that they should do something about it (which they did give us 2x the rewards), then try to work around that and find something else to complain about, srsly? (Face Palm)

Tq cant make everyone happy, theres always someone out there thats going to go cry, just like the real world.. You mens have no life, complaining about this, whats done, is done!
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 17:18   #56
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ur ping was under 500 mine was 20k nough said n any1 can kill a lagged out person
And wat shame? I have HELP, u dont. All u have is ppl laughing at you. Also your so bad i have 8 torts n 40k palm.u
Click image for larger version

Name:	54814437.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	148218

This is a screenshot of after you died and revived, my lag continued, I was killed and decided to screenshot my 8k ping, I haven't looked at this screenshot, I am not even positive I am showing the right one, but I knew that the screenshot I took was when the lag had cleared up, for a few seconds, my killing blow was still in the lag. Not that it really matters because again I don't pride myself in making the kill, I didn't say it was skillful, I'm not bragging, I am just showing someone who will be coming to our server someday how much of a failure you are, he might not even care, but the world needs to know, FatHippo is a loser, and when suckmet isn't sucking his flacid ***** dry he is doing in pvp against everybody else and screaming at his computer.

you on the other hand brag about having help and still being a loser, and you think that you're good at the game or I'm bad because of your damage? Well while it is a shame my zap doesn't do 120 pct of my physical damage, I hardly think you can brag about hitting a poor person a high amount of damage in a ****ty game where defense is lacking, and almost everyone oneshots everyone.

If you haven't already started crying yet, which I am sure you have any friends worth having that you have in the future, will only be your friend because they don't know who you are, think about that a while.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 01-06-2013, 17:22   #57
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
people still screenshot kills?
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 17:25   #58
progamer6
The Prog

Quote:
Attachment 148218

This is a screenshot of after you died and revived, my lag continued, I was killed and decided to screenshot my 8k ping, I haven't looked at this screenshot, I am not even positive I am showing the right one, but I knew that the screenshot I took was when the lag had cleared up, for a few seconds, my killing blow was still in the lag. Not that it really matters because again I don't pride myself in making the kill, I didn't say it was skillful, I'm not bragging, I am just showing someone who will be coming to our server someday how much of a failure you are, he might not even care, but the world needs to know, FatHippo is a loser, and when suckmet isn't sucking his flacid ***** dry he is doing in pvp against everybody else and screaming at his computer.

you on the other hand brag about having help and still being a loser, and you think that you're good at the game or I'm bad because of your damage? Well while it is a shame my zap doesn't do 120 pct of my physical damage, I hardly think you can brag about hitting a poor person a high amount of damage in a ****ty game where defense is lacking, and almost everyone oneshots everyone.

If you haven't already started crying yet, which I am sure you have any friends worth having that you have in the future, will only be your friend because they don't know who you are, think about that a while.
U seem mad that no1 wants to be around u besides to laugh at how stupid u are and i lose 120 cause its my 3rd-6th sets of gear that i dont work on, not my main like urs, n i dont lose to u
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
Old 01-06-2013, 18:57   #59
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
people still screenshot kills?
I screenshoted the first thing cause I knew I wanted to use it, despite having killed Hippo before in a more skillful way, I thought it was pathetic of him to lose any chance of doing anything in pvp just because of lag, it's not like he was the only one lagging, we all lagged and he still lost, the second one was cause my ping had gotten better at about 2 seconds after killing him and I thought I might need to prove I was just as laggy as he was, I am a genius like that.
Quote:
U seem mad that no1 wants to be around u besides to laugh at how stupid u are and i lose 120 cause its my 3rd-6th sets of gear that i dont work on, not my main like urs, n i dont lose to u
The reason you don't lose to me is cause it's 1 vs at least 3 and you're stronger and use handicaps, if it was of the three I could still beat you anyways because I am simply better than you, but all three of those things? Of course you don't lose, but you have lost before in bi, and I don't mean the times you suicided on your ninja to lose exp.

Okay I was just typing some message and got distracted by the TV, Idk if I was done but rather than re-read it I am just gonna submit and get a drink.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 01-06-2013, 22:52   #60
progamer6
The Prog

Quote:
I screenshoted the first thing cause I knew I wanted to use it, despite having killed Hippo before in a more skillful way, I thought it was pathetic of him to lose any chance of doing anything in pvp just because of lag, it's not like he was the only one lagging, we all lagged and he still lost, the second one was cause my ping had gotten better at about 2 seconds after killing him and I thought I might need to prove I was just as laggy as he was, I am a genius like that.
A, i didnt lose anything because i was never in a fight with u, in fact I wasnt even in those screens, so better luck next time
and B u seemd to not have as much lag, as when i spiked i hit 20k ping meaning cant move, pathetic way of dieing? nah the pathetic way is how you w8 for xpsheild then still get 1 hit
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD

Last edited by progamer6; 01-06-2013 at 22:54.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: