Old 04-18-2018, 15:21   #16
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShank View Post
So apart from ElJefe and Human Bots, who is else is fighting on these servers?
Here's how it works if you want the co run down.

Bang roc has a side and a pretty strong group of people his core people I'm not sure who this consist of as I'm not really all that interested in finding out. Next he has his allies these are not people he controls/are directly part of his group but just alliances that have been made overtime due to some reason or the next. I've example is the group I'm with on snow-white and kraze is one of the main people from our group but he's on dragon helping bang out since they're cool with each other. Then you have others like Yoda etc I don't know everyone obviously but it's a lot of servers.

Next you have ElJefe he is not human bots as he claims but does fight with them a lot of times due to alliance etc. Tho honestly if I was him I'd say **** that alliance because it's toxic AF as human bots are known to cheat and ddos servers when they don't win. (Dark Wolf) is notorious for this. Next you have Yoon who is cool AF and I used to play with but she's allied to human bots as well, again idk why she would also be better off dropping that toxic alliance that was the only complaint myself and Cai ever had when we were with her. Next you have Lucifer which whatever don't care about. Next is Mslees group from snow-white who lost the server to my current group who is now fighting their old Ally tripcanic on gryphon.

Third you have Madara who used to be a part of the above alliance until he did something to someone so got kicked out. So he's doing his own thing as far as I know not sure if he has alliances etc. And I'm not sure who trip is allies with I think they're on bangs side but not positive. Then you have other small groups that do their own thing but don't really control anything and just join in wars.

That's what I know to the best of my knowledge I know that's not everything or everyone but that's the gist of things.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 15:58   #17
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShank View Post
So apart from ElJefe and Human Bots, who is else is fighting on these servers?
CO has almost turned exclusively into ElJefe vs. Bangroc on all these other servers.
You need to pick you poison because 90% of servers you go to will be loyal to one of these guys.

Jefe doesn't claim Humanbots but he helps them so much he might as well. Humanbots may say they are on their own separate of Jefe but if Jefe tells them to jump they ask "How high?"

For example during the Thunder and Honor wars it was all on Jefe shoulders because the egys couldn't afford transfers. When the egys transfers weren't matching the CPs Jefe was giving them he told them he wouldn't pay for their war anymore and they use SGW as an excuse for their loss when it was actually Jefe saying no more transfers to him because he was being robbed of CPs

The people Returning mentioned Yoon, Lucifer, mslee. They all follow Jefe.
Then you have as mentioned Tripanic who is with Bangroc fighting ElJefe on fire because Hamadbiceps went to attack mslee(Jefe allies).

You have Madara who was originally with Humanbots but strictly against what Jefe wanted. Jefe would trash him publicly and Jefe send Darkwolf to Dragon to prince madara and force him out of Dragon...so Madara joined Roc.

Regardless what people on the high horses say. Roc and Jefe are the 2 people you side with or against. You wont find anyone against both of them out of fear one of them attack you so you need to others support to fight off the attack.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 16:28   #18
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
The people Returning mentioned Yoon, Lucifer, mslee. They all follow Jefe.
Then you have as mentioned Tripanic who is with Bangroc fighting ElJefe on fire because Hamadbiceps went to attack mslee(Jefe allies).
Idk about lucifer & mslee but Yoon I would say is in the alliance for sure. She doesn't follow anyone though, does her own thing. She could be a big player if she honestly wanted to she has 3 accs that are 100bil and good stats, cups, garms etc. (She has at least 2 tinder flames w/ stats).

Edit: Maybe one of the tinders weren't perm but you get the idea. She alone can solo a server, which she does and has done on many occasions.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 16:34   #19
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
Lmfao u made me lul dude -.- if we played for rewards u wouldnt win 1 event. We play laidback at 50% and half of us dont even log. We playing for fun aswell so dont ****talk. U seem like u know everything but hardly anything u said above is true. The server atm is balance but just cuz we let it nothing else. Btw sidenote 3 kings on our side and one of them is the only one on at events.
You kinda made me lol. cause hes pretty much right.

You can't say its balanced, or let's just say it shouldn't be balanced the way we are outnumbered (by counter chars).
And just like your side, alot of us don't go ctf either lol. The only good char left on the server is Balcony atm.
There's a bunch on your side that plays diety 24/7 and if you didnt care about rewards so much, you wouldnt send a new king everytime we managed to actually win ctf.
Why did mystic leave dark? I heard it was cause a noob on your char cared to much about rewards and didnt wanna have fun in EPK. Just an example.

You dont have to act all tough and coolest kid in the class by saying u play on 50pct. lol.You arent even in the server yourself, its just ur eggy counter army and Balcony.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."

Last edited by Mucle; 04-19-2018 at 12:37.
Mucle is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 18:28   #20
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Idk about lucifer & mslee but Yoon I would say is in the alliance for sure. She doesn't follow anyone though, does her own thing. She could be a big player if she honestly wanted to she has 3 accs that are 100bil and good stats, cups, garms etc. (She has at least 2 tinder flames w/ stats).

Edit: Maybe one of the tinders weren't perm but you get the idea. She alone can solo a server, which she does and has done on many occasions.
Honestly I would say mslee and Lucifer are more part if my group than Yoon(I talk to her a few times a week)

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 18:35   #21
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You have Madara who was originally with Humanbots but strictly against what Jefe wanted. Jefe would trash him publicly and Jefe send Darkwolf to Dragon to prince madara and force him out of Dragon...so Madara joined Roc.
Thats not true lol im not in an alliance with m7, from what i know of he quit because of something idk. And i wouldn't say its jefe vs roc lol. Its complicated.
Old 04-18-2018, 18:40   #22
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
The game is pretty stale if I sit on a server while BangRoc runs over everyone.
Cmon now josh you know thats not true LOL. CO war is quite a timely investment. Would prefer to drop at Moisty Mire with the boys than do ctf for an hr tsk tsk.
Old 04-19-2018, 07:20   #23
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
Cmon now josh you know thats not true LOL. CO war is quite a timely investment. Would prefer to drop at Moisty Mire with the boys than do ctf for an hr tsk tsk.
I do prefer Moisty Mire over CO.

Madara's excuse for joining Bangroc is one of many.
According to him he got pissed me and Khang make stories up about him stealing our GF's.

He had HKTR/Buhubli join us in a chat where he started threatening me that he would attack my servers... he kept talking out of place so I told Darkwolf to go to Dragon after I had just sent him to protect Twilight Dance. Once he was Prince he went to attack ally servers.

Funny to me

178 Perfection Score

Old 04-19-2018, 14:32   #24
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
This game is pay 2 win, events give rewards = 1 sided. Easy. Noone fights for glory or honor. Sadly. Ppl join the side where they get 1/439473287598342759832759832 from the cake.

Elements - Storm

Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (366 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2018, 17:45   #25
Byuiso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
This game is pay 2 win, events give rewards = 1 sided. Easy. Noone fights for glory or honor. Sadly. Ppl join the side where they get 1/439473287598342759832759832 from the cake.
The people who complain the most about said rewards are the ones who take the biggest piece.

Or the kings who take 100% of all rewards and distribute them how they want because nobody can challenge them.

There is no profit in a war server except bragging rights essentially and just flexing to enemies or potential enemies.

178 Perfection Score

Old 04-19-2018, 17:49   #26
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The people who complain the most about said rewards are the ones who take the biggest piece.

Or the kings who take 100% of all rewards and distribute them how they want because nobody can challenge them.

There is no profit in a war server except bragging rights essentially and just flexing to enemies or potential enemies.
Dude your members do talk to people

You ask for a certain amount of cps from each server you help as payment.
Like you were taking 3k cps a month from KingOfKings and like 1.5k a month from Champions... even if you arent on them
Pretty sure Bangroc doesnt do this

Dont act like you aren't making crazy profit.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2018, 19:13   #27
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dude your members do talk to people

You ask for a certain amount of cps from each server you help as payment.
Like you were taking 3k cps a month from KingOfKings and like 1.5k a month from Champions... even if you arent on them
Pretty sure Bangroc doesnt do this

Dont act like you aren't making crazy profit.
3k cps a month?

that doesn't sound like a crazy profit considering he probably pays more to transfer him and his team to the server.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2018, 00:02   #28
DarkShank

DarkShank is on a distinguished road
I heard in like August/September a few servers like Conquer_13 and Backfire will open up for xfer. Anyone going there? That could be fun.

Or is it all about Fire/Sirius?

Last edited by DarkShank; 04-20-2018 at 00:03. Reason: Spelling
DarkShank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2018, 03:41   #29
OneHitKnockDown

OneHitKnockDown is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I'm not a HumanBot though?

Otherwise I would be on Dragon, right?

It's easy to say a bunch of Egy's are scammers when the Thunder/Honor war was started on an American(Jay) scamming said Egy's and he lost his server for it... ironic huh? Unless you're insinuating me(the highest donated character and 2nd strongest in the game as a scammer) then you are just throwing false claims out.

The game is pretty stale if I sit on a server while BangRoc runs over everyone.
I don't like to acknowledge BabyIcey server war because it was TQ vs. my side which wasn't fair and made winning nearly impossible.

you are a main humanbots char , you just feeling stuck with this alliance and at the same moment you don't want to be in the war directly vs bangroc

you claimed before that you transferring people from dragon to help bang
the fact is you transferred them from dragon to fire , sirus and gryphon which are 3 alliance server of bang
and now you are kinda stuck in fire as you know once you leave you will have alot of people following you
otherwise you wont have asked dave to make a peace deal with neonlights that he pulls the chars back and they won't follow you
even though with you winning before sgw you offered peace once again .
OneHitKnockDown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2018, 08:21   #30
xBittersweet

xBittersweet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHitKnockDown View Post
you are a main humanbots char , you just feeling stuck with this alliance and at the same moment you don't want to be in the war directly vs bangroc

you claimed before that you transferring people from dragon to help bang
the fact is you transferred them from dragon to fire , sirus and gryphon which are 3 alliance server of bang
and now you are kinda stuck in fire as you know once you leave you will have alot of people following you
otherwise you wont have asked dave to make a peace deal with neonlights that he pulls the chars back and they won't follow you
even though with you winning before sgw you offered peace once again .
"once you leave you will have alot of people following you" i'm guessing you're neonlightss' member/friend , lemme ask you a question , Where is your spare "alot of people" that are going to follow Eljefe , to help you at Fire , Gryphon and Sirius_EU where you guys are already losing ? , and you know what's funny when you guys have 2 kings on Fire and Sirius and failed to get at least rank 3 CTF to participate in CS-CTF
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: