Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 03:39   #31
theRationalOne

theRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond repute
Random pkers are part of the game. They have to compensate for failing at life by cyber bullying. Live with it, get stronger, or make stronger friends and make them pay..

Thats the only thing you can do.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:39   #32
FeLiXxX
Ó.ô

FeLiXxX has a reputation beyond reputeFeLiXxX has a reputation beyond reputeFeLiXxX has a reputation beyond reputeFeLiXxX has a reputation beyond reputeFeLiXxX has a reputation beyond reputeFeLiXxX has a reputation beyond reputeFeLiXxX has a reputation beyond reputeFeLiXxX has a reputation beyond reputeFeLiXxX has a reputation beyond reputeFeLiXxX has a reputation beyond reputeFeLiXxX has a reputation beyond repute
seriously man...if that ever happens to me....i would really have to quit ..seriously why would anyone *sobs*

PerFaiM
~ 130 archer - 50~ warr ~

DoWaN
~110 wat - 127 tro ~

PaWaN
~ 130 wat - 130 fire- 131 fire ~
Old 11-29-2007, 03:44   #33
dycedarg
Banned

dycedarg is just really nicedycedarg is just really nicedycedarg is just really nicedycedarg is just really nice
I just don't get why people whine and moan about getting attacked in a game built around the idea of conflict
Old 11-29-2007, 04:20   #34
VictimOfChanges
a7a

VictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_strong View Post
Hello All

-blah blah blah-

PLZ COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO IN THAT CASE.

P.S almots Forget i had a cup of tea on my my desk i take it and break from angry i throw it to the wall
Seek professional help, fast.
Quote:
Originally posted by iahS
Please, do not type when stupid.

Mystibr0 menz

-\m/_(O.o)_\m/-
Old 11-29-2007, 04:20   #35
ConQueRR
Absent

ConQueRR has a reputation beyond reputeConQueRR has a reputation beyond reputeConQueRR has a reputation beyond reputeConQueRR has a reputation beyond reputeConQueRR has a reputation beyond reputeConQueRR has a reputation beyond reputeConQueRR has a reputation beyond reputeConQueRR has a reputation beyond reputeConQueRR has a reputation beyond reputeConQueRR has a reputation beyond reputeConQueRR has a reputation beyond repute
i take it ur one of those ppl who get cut about every single thing taht happens u to ingame. My advice is to quit playing.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:44   #36
~SeRaPhIc gIrL~

~SeRaPhIc gIrL~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello All

I Was In Lap4 And I Carryed 7 Expotins Guess What Happed

One Son Of A ***** Came And Kill Me 1st Time I Lose Olny Healths

Thx God I Have RV here

I Ask Him ( Why Did You Kill Did I Do AnyThing Wrong? ) He Kill Me Agine

I Lose 3 Expotin I Make RV In Tc Dont Wanna Lose More

I Ask My Self Why Is A Human So ****ing And Make That Why He Took My Really Money I Buy DBs WHY ???

Cant In Plvl Areas Ever One Just Plvl Like Its The Normal Human Mind ?

How Dumb Ass You Must Be Am Close To Say I Stop Play Untill Sever Spilt

I SAY RIGHT NOW

Plsease God Give The People In The World Agine A Brain And Soul To Feel How It Pain If You Get Stolen

And I Swaer By God To My Account Soon I Get Strong And I Will I SWEAR

NOT MAKE THAT GUY PLAY AGINE.

Am Rich Paly But Other Palyers Not What About A Guy He Safe Money From Moon Box And That Happend You Lose 12Millon From A Idot !!!!!!!

Name Of That Guy : ~~*pompa*~~ Sever Wonders HG Reborn Normal Good Stuff Torjan

After Few Days I Will Take Agine My Honor To Go Lap4 Am Pissed Of Right Now !!!!!

Ask My Self How A Human Can Be Like That That SOCKS.

Thx For Read 1 Nice Day End So Bad Now For Me Thx That Son Of A Dam *****

P.S almots Forget i had a cup of tea on my my desk i take it and break from angry i throw it to the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by The brain!() View Post
What he is saying is someone pk him twice,i presume in the hope of better drops.I have to agree with him,db buyer or not if you pk someone and steal their stuff your either staeling real life money or their hard work.Some people are so high lvl now they forget what its like to have some arse spoil your playing time because he is "bored"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uinna View Post
A-holes flock to free pk games like this. Most come from Brazil. The person that pked you can't even read what you were trying.

Number 1 if a exp pot last for so and so long why in the hell did you take a weeks worth supply in with you.

This game is full of A-holes. Best thing to do is get as many of them banned as possible while they are using their bot hacks.

This game is full of A-holes.
this game is full of a-holes always has been always will be.

dont carry more with you than you can not care to lose because? every one want to do the saying together on one, two.. three? 'this game is full of a-holes'.

by the way 99 percent of the players and it includes the GMs use the hacks that make all the items visible so they never have to pick any thing up to know what it is and they also have the proggie running that shows what your carrying. you can always tell them they never pick any thing up and they use the auto loot take steal warp teleporting thing to land on mets, dbs, items in zones.

once again they never pick any thing up to see what it is cause they are all hackers using every one in the game there is. THis game iS FULL of a-holes.
i think... the three of u r idiots
One of a kind quite, special and rare
Singular, original, not one of a pair
Special, the exceptional you embody
You're really unique, just like everybody
We don't hate you cuz ur queer, ur queer cuz we hate u
Old 11-29-2007, 07:34   #37
LiLAnGeL698607
Banned

LiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello All

I Was In Lab 4 And I Carried 7 Ex pot Guess What Happed

One Son Of A ***** Came And Killed Me 1st Time I Lost Only Healths

Thx God I Have RV here

I Ask Him ( Why Did You Kill me Did I Do AnyThing Wrong? ) He Killed Me Again

I Lost 3 Ex pot I RV In Tc Dont Wanna Lose More

I Ask My Self Why Is A Human So ****ing And Make That Why He Took My Really Money I Buy DBs WHY ???

Cant In Plvl Areas Ever One Just Plvl Like Its The Normal Human Mind ?

How Dumb Ass You Must Be I am Close To Saying I will Stop Play Untill Sever Spilt

I SAY RIGHT NOW

Plsease God Give The People In The World A Brain And Soul To Feel How It Pain If You Get Stolen

And I Swear By God To My Account Soon I Get Strong And I Will I SWEAR

NOT MAKE THAT GUY PLAY AGAIN.

I am Rich Player But Other Players Not What About A Guy He Safe Money From Moon Box And That Happend You Lose 12 Millon From A Idiot !!!!!!!

Name Of That Guy : ~~*pompa*~~ Sever Wonders HG Reborn Normal Good Stuff Torjan

After Few Days I Will Take Again My Honor To Go Lab 4 I am Pissed Of Right Now !!!!!

Ask My Self How A Human Can Be Like That That SUCKS.

Thx For Read 1 Nice Day End So Bad Now For Me Thx That Son Of A Dam *****

P.S almost Forgot that i had a cup of tea on my my desk i took and threw it against the wall because i was as angry.

and that is just wat i could understand >.>

And as far as the post.....Pking happends....I myself pk..in fact i have a 2nd rb 125 tro sitting on 431 pkps

Last edited by LiLAnGeL698607; 11-29-2007 at 08:07.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:47   #38
airope

airope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SeRaPhIc gIrL~ View Post
i think... the three of u r idiots
Signed

Congratz TQ on making this game worst each day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamPolice View Post
If you can simply buy everything you need to make the character you want, what is the point of even playing? That's like me buying a puzzle that's already put together.
S>all equips of 289 potency trojan and more sockets, neptune server
Old 11-29-2007, 07:53   #39
tiflor
Banned

tiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tiflor
first of all, learn how to speak proper english or at least try to.
secondly, use another font...
third, no need to such big letters.
and lastly, this is a pk free game, and maybe the guy just didn't wanted you to hit his spot, or he could be in a pk run.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:58   #40
Drixt
Banned

Drixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond reputeDrixt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Drixt Send a message via Yahoo to Drixt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
(...)why dont u just keep the cps on you and buy the exp pots from the shopping mall when u need a pot?
Old 11-29-2007, 07:59   #41
llhenry

llhenry is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
is my english so bad ?????? what wrong i dont see any wrong ??

P.S But We Can PK all out of lap
It's not called lap you idiot, you know lab isn't lap and you know noob isn't noop so why do you ****ing idiots say it, i want to pk you in real life good day to you sir.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:01   #42
tiflor
Banned

tiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond reputetiflor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tiflor
it's called idiotic language

Last edited by tiflor; 11-29-2007 at 08:01. Reason: what i said just makes no sence.........i'm lame xD
Old 11-29-2007, 08:07   #43
F_F_X
Appelen

F_F_X has a reputation beyond reputeF_F_X has a reputation beyond reputeF_F_X has a reputation beyond reputeF_F_X has a reputation beyond reputeF_F_X has a reputation beyond reputeF_F_X has a reputation beyond reputeF_F_X has a reputation beyond reputeF_F_X has a reputation beyond reputeF_F_X has a reputation beyond reputeF_F_X has a reputation beyond reputeF_F_X has a reputation beyond repute
ever thought this is acted like br?

i mean this guy could be just telling a joke and u could all be falling for it

if so: lol
if not: ditto VictimOfChanges <3

~Starfall~
----------
Illana 130-130-70 Tro-Tro-Nin
I11ana 123-110 Fire-Fire - Inactive
LensLarque 130-130-132 Tro-War-Tro

[Honor]

D-Gen-X
----------
Mavina 120~ish Wat-Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
Stop paying for hookers. They're free if you hit them with something hard.

Legermeneer & Boerenlul I will never forget you
Old 11-29-2007, 08:07   #44
LiLAnGeL698607
Banned

LiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLAnGeL698607 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiflor View Post
it's called idiotic language

LOL @ ur reason for editing
Old 11-29-2007, 08:48   #45
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Is this for real? Wow, you say other ppl dont have a brain, and that they are total "idiots". WOW, seriously, rubberchicken at ruby even spells better then you. =x

P.S

Oh please, gtfo. =x

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary