Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 02:44   #151
sauerkraut

sauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdzer View Post
isnt the point of the game to get pked and pk?
one of the points, just like getting a high lvl and playing with friends from rl or virtual ones

damn sounds that ***

with the smilie even more...
Old 01-22-2008, 06:26   #152
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
one of the points, just like getting a high lvl and playing with friends from rl or virtual ones

damn sounds that ***

with the smilie even more...
Well, maybe some of us hide a little *** inside.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Old 01-22-2008, 06:36   #153
rangerlater
Banned

rangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud of
pking is part of the game must be stupid to carry 7 xp pots lol mayb try having cps on you and buy from shopping mall alot easier then carrying and losing em lol
Old 01-22-2008, 06:40   #154
Taavi
Evolution!

Taavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Taavi
I Ask My Self Why Is A Human So ****ing And Make That Why He Took My Really Money I Buy DBs WHY ???

rofl every1 says they buy dbs ...
what do they get from that? ...
Kakahirmutis - 110-124 Water-Water(not active)

A cool game u all should play
Old 01-22-2008, 06:43   #155
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Doesnt anyone sees this as a joke?

Serious mofo's > _ >
Old 01-22-2008, 07:12   #156
mojo rising

mojo rising is on a distinguished road
joke? no!

old thread? yes!

but he has been officially re-flamed!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:48   #157
MsbrShadow

MsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to MsbrShadow
From what I've seen it is no joke and the original poster got banned on forums. I'm also guessing he had enough sense to realize egyptions are KOS on his server and tried to say he is german, but using a "p" in place of a "b" is a dead give away. He also seems to be a DB buying but a tightwad DB buyer figured he save some cash and buy xp pots instead of keeping the cps. I also should have maybe asked why he got killed while he was a ghost instead of hitting the revive button the second he could XD.
ShadowKeeper 2nd RB Arch/Tro/Arch lvl 130/130/131
~Battle_Scorch~ RB Water/Warrior lvl 110/127
Strife71 RB Water/Water lvl 110/131
MsbrMerlin RB Fire/Warrior/Fire lvl 130/130/113
------------
If you no longer enjoy playing this game quit and find a better game to play, and please do us all a favor and quit the forums as well.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:58   #158
pureganster
I M NOOBIE

pureganster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_strong View Post
Hello All

I Was In Lap4 And I Carryed 7 Expotins Guess What Happed

One Son Of A ***** Came And Kill Me 1st Time I Lose Olny Healths

Thx God I Have RV here

I Ask Him ( Why Did You Kill Did I Do AnyThing Wrong? ) He Kill Me Agine

I Lose 3 Expotin I Make RV In Tc Dont Wanna Lose More

I Ask My Self Why Is A Human So ****ing And Make That Why He Took My Really Money I Buy DBs WHY ???

Cant In Plvl Areas Ever One Just Plvl Like Its The Normal Human Mind ?

How Dumb Ass You Must Be Am Close To Say I Stop Play Untill Sever Spilt

I SAY RIGHT NOW

Plsease God Give The People In The World Agine A Brain And Soul To Feel How It Pain If You Get Stolen

And I Swaer By God To My Account Soon I Get Strong And I Will I SWEAR

NOT MAKE THAT GUY PLAY AGINE.

Am Rich Paly But Other Palyers Not What About A Guy He Safe Money From Moon Box And That Happend You Lose 12Millon From A Idot !!!!!!!

Name Of That Guy : ~~*pompa*~~ Sever Wonders HG Reborn Normal Good Stuff Torjan

After Few Days I Will Take Agine My Honor To Go Lap4 Am Pissed Of Right Now !!!!!

Ask My Self How A Human Can Be Like That That SOCKS.

PLZ COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO IN THAT CASE.

Thx For Read 1 Nice Day End So Bad Now For Me Thx That Son Of A Dam *****

P.S almots Forget i had a cup of tea on my my desk i take it and break from angry i throw it to the wall
lol if i m u , i m going to get him red n kill him ,
Old 01-22-2008, 08:59   #159
B0TCH
Banned

B0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond repute
This was poorly written on purpose. To get attention. Congratulations you helped nurture a fucking idiot.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:06   #160
HunterKiller
Mr. HHG

Location: Elevation: 316 meters; N 46°47'18.461" E 23°39'23.820" adica CLUJ!!!
HunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond reputeHunterKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to Conquer Online! It is free to play (they say so) and it is free pk outside no pk zones.
Quote:
Originaly posted by SoLiDSeMTeX
One weapon is enough!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. by Winston Churchill
Old 01-22-2008, 09:08   #161
saggitarius

saggitarius has much to be proud ofsaggitarius has much to be proud ofsaggitarius has much to be proud ofsaggitarius has much to be proud ofsaggitarius has much to be proud ofsaggitarius has much to be proud ofsaggitarius has much to be proud ofsaggitarius has much to be proud ofsaggitarius has much to be proud ofsaggitarius has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to saggitarius
Quote:
Originally Posted by pureganster View Post
lol if i m u , i m going to get him red n kill him ,

well revenge is sweet but i never carry exp pots only cps....i think the moral of the story is dont carry expensive items in your bag...save yourself the stress next time .........
Old 01-22-2008, 10:46   #162
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodfordO View Post
I pk people when i bored. Its fun
that makes you annoying noob?

(answer:yes)
Old 01-22-2008, 10:47   #163
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |SoldierBlz~| View Post
Does anyone understand one thing he said except the he got pked twice?
if u couldnt understand that then u suck at english as well. it might not have been fluent english but it dont take a genius to work it out...
Old 01-22-2008, 10:49   #164
B0TCH
Banned

B0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond reputeB0TCH has a reputation beyond repute
It was written poorly on purpose and should be ignored as such.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:41   #165
yifan's heroes

yifan's heroes will become famous soon enoughyifan's heroes will become famous soon enough
Well, getting pked in lab and lost exp potion is annoying, but

1. This is a pk-based game

2. lab is pk-free area

3. pk is never ever against the rules

so you can do
1. stop whining
2. get stronger and pk him back

~|Shock|~ 125-125-115 war-war-water

Best Item so far: Super +5 SDG necklace and Super +5 SDG dex ring

support the growth of my minicity

click this if you want a job

current kos list: Fiend Bat (he told me he wont give me tokens if I dont kill him )
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: