Old 12-25-2018, 22:02   #16
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
I'd honestly say, stay away from CO. There are far better games out there, with better graphics.
Can you suggest some games? I've been trying to look for free games, couldnt find anything good right now, if you can suggest a game/games that has/have been released just recently, would be willing to try.
Old 12-26-2018, 01:10   #17
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Can you suggest some games? I've been trying to look for free games, couldnt find anything good right now, if you can suggest a game/games that has/have been released just recently, would be willing to try.
- LostArk (New)
- Black Desert Online (MMO, insane graphics)
- League Of Legends
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2018, 06:15   #18
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So, TQ made the statement: Keep playing, paying and addicted or else your entire progress, time and money are wasted.

I'd honestly say, stay away from CO. There are far better games out there, with better graphics.

This thread is made because even the biggest known people (bulkers) are quitting. Even the guy who spent most of his time on CO recording and jailing people quitted.
what do you mean by that statement paying and addicted or else your entire progress is wasted ?
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2018, 07:09   #19
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
- LostArk (New)
- Black Desert Online (MMO, insane graphics)
- League Of Legends
Lost ark will probably kill co, but don't expect it to have a western release until mid 2019 at the earliest probably late 2019/early 2020 is a more reasonable expectation. Black desert pretty good, just hate the upgrade system. League is alright but not an mmo by any means.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2018, 07:43   #20
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
- LostArk (New)
Yes, ive seen this one and I also want to try it but I dont like using VPN just so I can play a game. Too much work.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:28   #21
HitIt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
what do you mean by that statement paying and addicted or else your entire progress is wasted ?
As in you're forced to keep playing or you'll lose everything you have worked or spent money for.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:29   #22
HitIt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Lost ark will probably kill co, but don't expect it to have a western release until mid 2019 at the earliest probably late 2019/early 2020 is a more reasonable expectation. Black desert pretty good, just hate the upgrade system. League is alright but not an mmo by any means.
Didn't knew it was only MMO-question. Was only asked about other games, not specific MMO's.
Old 12-27-2018, 00:49   #23
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As in you're forced to keep playing or you'll lose everything you have worked or spent money for.
You will not "lose" other ppl will just catch up to u or bypass u.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2018, 01:33   #24
HitIt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
You will not "lose" other ppl will just catch up to u or bypass u.
I meant:

You'll be far, far, far behind because TQ forces people to constantly bulk and get better. Quit for a month or two and you're already far behind.

Quit for a six months and there's almost no way to get back into it unless you spent the next months insanely bulking.

Apparently, certain people take every word literally

But this thread is getting off-topic, it was meant to see who has quit and who hasn't.
Old 12-27-2018, 07:03   #25
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I meant:

You'll be far, far, far behind because TQ forces people to constantly bulk and get better. Quit for a month or two and you're already far behind.

Quit for a six months and there's almost no way to get back into it unless you spent the next months insanely bulking.

Apparently, certain people take every word literally

But this thread is getting off-topic, it was meant to see who has quit and who hasn't.
Sorry I was just wondering for clarity bcus I was missing a few items in my wh but that was bcus they removed tc wh. and a few items was missing lol. but thats good our stuff wont disappear over time :P

back to topic after I come back it is really insane now. most ppls +8 are hitting 160 perf in my server . and if iv to work theres not enough ppl who sells +8 in mart to even try to calculate catching up lol
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2018, 12:38   #26
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Dude CO has been dead for years. TQ is just milking the game until people quit. The only reason they haven't closed servers yet, is because so many retards keep buying CPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2019, 17:29   #27
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
the thing about those players is they p2w all the way... high perf or even max perf... so nothing to do in the game anymore!

Edit: maybe they are done wasting even more money in the game to stay at the top of the characters.

while they added Cross Server CTF.
You. Add new videos to your youtube, I like the ones I have watched.

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2019, 03:13   #28
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
You are pretty much pathetic guys, really. First of all you are complaining about this game being p2w and now since TQ made some changes to benefit ppl who actually play this game, spend time into it to reward them properly, you complain again? Seriously but you are a bunch of hyprocrites. I am not saying this game is not p2w anymore cuz it clearly is, but whatever.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2019, 20:54   #29
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syron1x View Post
You are pretty much pathetic guys, really. First of all you are complaining about this game being p2w and now since TQ made some changes to benefit ppl who actually play this game, spend time into it to reward them properly, you complain again? Seriously but you are a bunch of hyprocrites. I am not saying this game is not p2w anymore cuz it clearly is, but whatever.
ok retard
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2019, 09:15   #30
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post
ok retard
You're welcome, ****head.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: