Old 02-14-2019, 22:06   #1
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
What's your understanding of WuXia?

Conquer is a WuXia background game. WuXia ("martial arts and chivalry") Are you familiar with this idea? What's your understanding of WuXia? Please let me see your thoughts.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2019, 22:40   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Conquer is a WuXia background game. WuXia ("martial arts and chivalry") Are you familiar with this idea? What's your understanding of WuXia? Please let me see your thoughts.
Nope, not a single idea but will this have something to do with the new class?

Martial arts, yeah sure.

Chivalry?, nah, this game has been conquered with A-holes who doesnt even know the meaning of being an Ally at all.

Last edited by Etienne1; 02-14-2019 at 22:44.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2019, 23:22   #3
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Nope, not a single idea but will this have something to do with the new class?

Martial arts, yeah sure.

Chivalry?, nah, this game has been conquered with A-holes who doesnt even know the meaning of being an Ally at all.
It is not about the new class, it's about Conquer game as a whole.

Last edited by Rxin; 02-15-2019 at 00:42.
Old 02-15-2019, 08:23   #4
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think this game doesn't feel at all like the setting it is supposed to represent. Martial arts sure but now looking at the game is a bunch of laser beams and again, a very poor representation of the setting it is SUPPOSED to represent.

This game is dying ever so slowly and you guys as a company are not interested in building it up.
You do the same things as companies such as Activision and EA and it is starting to greatly effect their bottom line. There is nothing wrong with micro-transactions but you guys do it in a predatory way.

Instead of trying to fix your game and build a player base your intent is to continue to suck your remaining player base dry until your NA and EU markets are dead and dry.

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2019, 08:48   #5
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
I think this game doesn't feel at all like the setting it is supposed to represent. Martial arts sure but now looking at the game is a bunch of laser beams and again, a very poor representation of the setting it is SUPPOSED to represent.

This game is dying ever so slowly and you guys as a company are not interested in building it up.
You do the same things as companies such as Activision and EA and it is starting to greatly effect their bottom line. There is nothing wrong with micro-transactions but you guys do it in a predatory way.

Instead of trying to fix your game and build a player base your intent is to continue to suck your remaining player base dry until your NA and EU markets are dead and dry.
Do you even play this game?
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2019, 08:58   #6
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

That about sums it up in a nutshell
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2019, 13:54   #7
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Not only this but they continue to make unfair aspects in the game that demolish competition. Why the **** did you guys add a barrier rune? That **** is beyond broken and takes any small amount of fairness out of the game that you guys added with break. It's legit dumb.

TQ you're walking on thin ice my dudes, if you don't shape up soon as soon as lost ark comes out in the US/EU this game is dead here. Your new game is absolutely garbage it looks a bit better but the game play is clunky and it's another clicker game with no combos that **** doesn't fly in today's gaming world. Lost ark has got the same playstyle and view and an actual [b]skilled/B] combat system without being a god damn succubus of a game for a wallet. Sure, there's no auto hunt but you don't need that If you can actually ****ing progress playing the game. Why is there no legit way to upgrade in this game after you run out of luck points in deity you might as well afk and Auto hunt because there's not **** to do and the grind isn't worth it. Start dropping +2/3 items on the regular for non auto hunters, a lot more dbs, and met scrolls, maybe some bound cp and unbound cp on the rare and you might see people begin to farm in different areas again and play instead of all the maps being dead.

There's no way to keep up with bulkers at this point. It's fine if you guys want to keep your p2w play style but that shouldn't be the only way to keep up besides having 3-5 different people working on a single account. Anyway I know you guys won't listen to this and might start doing something like this when lost ark or another similar game comes out that will start severely impacting your player base but there you go. I'd offer to work for you to actually make the game fun but last time you did hiring you were only hiring people that had VIP 6+ iirc so lolol why the **** does that matter when it comes to making the game better?

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2019, 14:57   #8
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think conquer is the embodiment of WuXia gj
Old 02-15-2019, 20:20   #9
kenflame

kenflame will become famous soon enoughkenflame will become famous soon enough
Quote:
We are missing Sects to train different skills (if one belongs to this sect, he or she can only use these certain skills if he remains in the sect)

We need epidemic quest, say hoards of demon has invaded tc

We need a new talisman, each one is different no copies/doubles. This talisman is hunted from hunting legendary beast solo, and cannot be found just anywhere, one has see all corners of the world. Once engage no one else is allowed to hit but the hero destined when its crossed paths

We need tomb raiding, with rare treasures that again only one can posses that were left by ancient emperors/kings/douluo's

We need independent quest that boost character growth

We need titles that are rare that has effects that which is obtain through hidden quest, and again only one is destined to obtain each one.

If u implement this, id say its really in a world of WUXIA.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2019, 13:18   #10
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
This game is getting more and more boring with every new thing TQ adds to characters.
First you make a new class WW, which is OP, nerf it a little bit, which actually made the game kinda fun again cause it was all pretty balanced. Then you add some retarded skill so (a support class ) water can do more damage then any Attacker class to make tpk's and stpk boring as ****.
Then u add some *** ass ****ing bull**** skills for pirates so they become unbeatable and make all the remaning events boring as ****. And then I didnt even mentioned those lame runes.
Thanks TQ. As Byuiso said, this game is on its way to the graveyard, TQ is just trying to milk out their loyal customers some more before it's too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
We are missing Sects to train different skills (if one belongs to this sect, he or she can only use these certain skills if he remains in the sect)

We need epidemic quest, say hoards of demon has invaded tc

We need a new talisman, each one is different no copies/doubles. This talisman is hunted from hunting legendary beast solo, and cannot be found just anywhere, one has see all corners of the world. Once engage no one else is allowed to hit but the hero destined when its crossed paths

We need tomb raiding, with rare treasures that again only one can posses that were left by ancient emperors/kings/douluo's

We need independent quest that boost character growth

We need titles that are rare that has effects that which is obtain through hidden quest, and again only one is destined to obtain each one.

If u implement this, id say its really in a world of WUXIA.
And we definately don't need any of this bull****

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)**

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water** (Retired)

** = Fixed Jiang

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."

Last edited by Mucle; 02-16-2019 at 13:21.
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2019, 10:45   #11
kenflame

kenflame will become famous soon enoughkenflame will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
This game is getting more and more boring with every new thing TQ adds to characters.
First you make a new class WW, which is OP, nerf it a little bit, which actually made the game kinda fun again cause it was all pretty balanced. Then you add some retarded skill so (a support class ) water can do more damage then any Attacker class to make tpk's and stpk boring as ****.
Then u add some *** ass ****ing bull**** skills for pirates so they become unbeatable and make all the remaning events boring as ****. And then I didnt even mentioned those lame runes.
Thanks TQ. As Byuiso said, this game is on its way to the graveyard, TQ is just trying to milk out their loyal customers some more before it's too late.

And we definately don't need any of this bull****
Then it aint WUXIA
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2019, 12:36   #12
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I like the fact that you guys like Chinese culture and pride yourselfs on this, but really you have a huge player base all over the world. its good to have this but it is also good to respect other players positions

and it is a bit excessive now, all hair styles are on Chinese culture, and suits, I haven't seen a player use appearance . > Equipment because of this reason
you took out all the good hairstyles, and player differences, as well as
1 armor colors.
2ability to be big or small
3every one has same jump style
4most skill effects look similar
5 wepon accesorys which I hate most because it covers weps,or even as I hate to say dragon souls it looks like im playin fairy land online
6 Chinese hair styles. only
7. holiday quest that usually revolve around Chinese culture
there are a few more im sure but I just cant think of them right now this being a Chinese game and knowing that the quest will revolve around that type of article is fine, but to have everyone look the same is really boring
there is little to next to none charcter optimization now.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2019, 21:58   #13
Rxin
Super Moderator

Thank you for your feedbacks, I will forward your ideas. And are there any games you play or see out there is also about WuXia?
Old 02-18-2019, 02:28   #14
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
I am a big fan of wuxia. I read wuxia novels since 2015 on the website wuxiaworld. I don't play conquer since 2013 so I can't comment how it is. I still check the forums once every few months because it is in my all time top 10 list of games played.

I think conquer had a bit wuxia back in 2007-2009(can't remember longtime ago). In that period I guess conquer was a bit like a wuxia. You had to get everything with your own efforts. Cultivate patiently and in the end show everyone that you was the best.

It was a great time but all good things come to an end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pBo-GL9SRg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2019, 17:21   #15
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
I train MMA and Brazillian Jiu Jitsu so know your "WuXia" is a load of crap and only works until your opponent puts you to sleep or rips your arm off with a Kimura.

Come at me bro.

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2019 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: