Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2019, 07:17   #31
IshyFishy ><>
NubArcher
 
IshyFishy ><>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 322
IshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Yes, ive seen this one and I also want to try it but I dont like using VPN just so I can play a game. Too much work.
I'd say BDO from their list is worth a shot too.

I've quit CO too however more because I have less time. The changes aren't actually as bad as people say they are but the game itself is in decline more significantly than it was in 2015/2014.
__________________
Used to love CO2 <3 Miss my ninja days.
IshyFishy ><> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2019, 15:50   #32
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!
 
LetsBlaze#2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kill the best, Die like the rest.
Posts: 2,381
LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
PerfectEnemy quit
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2019, 12:18   #33
KloacmrotSi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 88
KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syron1x View Post
You are pretty much pathetic guys, really. First of all you are complaining about this game being p2w and now since TQ made some changes to benefit ppl who actually play this game, spend time into it to reward them properly, you complain again? Seriously but you are a bunch of hyprocrites. I am not saying this game is not p2w anymore cuz it clearly is, but whatever.
I agree with you on the fact that ppl sayin this is p2w really the facts are
-Deityland, 1 bright star stone for killin only 100x mobs =easy
-login/ sign in quest consistently giving twilight/brightstar
-wonderful herb, 1 bright star stone in exchange for 150herbs =easy
-Event questing, more than exceptional like this new fighter quest that gives splinded star stone and some radiant!!and few Brightstar stones
-all event page quest giving them aswell as chi points.
-all tournaments now consisting of excessive bright stones, for top 8 which is a lil harder to obtain but still....
-not to mention the fact that deityland gives either +5/3 stone from hunting bliss pack. or radiant star stone.
-mystery box giving crazy amount of bcps, +5 stone,2k cp (Just for clicking a box !!!)
all these together usually give a daily progress of Atleast 1-3k progress a day

I could see how some could deem it as p2w if you are a returning player, but for those people all you really need to do play. because buying doesn't make a lot of sence anymore especially in dead servers where u have to pay like 4k cps per +8 and that only covers you for the progress of nearly one month.
Its really hard to come back after u miss many months of playing like I did because theres not even enough +8 in my server for me to buy to try to catch up to these ppls playing, camping bosses/events.

I disagree with ppls sayin its to pay 2 in because of this reason. and for those of you who aren't +12 and never paid .I believe u can still have very decent, char with what is given from tq asloing as u play. I mean full
a full +8 with 3x free Bound +12 items char isn't isn't exactly a noob, most of these people playing to win by camping have an average 150-180 perfection now with great rune stats.
For those people who sayin its pay to win I suggest you really try to get a hold of an understanding of the newer quests and try to do em each and everysingle day. if not more!

Last edited by KloacmrotSi; 02-17-2019 at 12:24.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2019, 06:33   #34
zabegan35
Polat
 
zabegan35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Macedonia
Posts: 72
zabegan35 is on a distinguished road
how the hell can people defend this crap I know this game since 2005, and miss those times. Also you can see the player base has been dropping significantly over the year. I have played on Dreams > Eternity, and have not been able to find english speaker lol !
And botting.. Thats another story lol

Last edited by zabegan35; 02-28-2019 at 06:37.
zabegan35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2019, 09:55   #35
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,655
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
I agree with you on the fact that ppl sayin this is p2w really the facts are
-Deityland, 1 bright star stone for killin only 100x mobs =easy
-login/ sign in quest consistently giving twilight/brightstar
-wonderful herb, 1 bright star stone in exchange for 150herbs =easy
-Event questing, more than exceptional like this new fighter quest that gives splinded star stone and some radiant!!and few Brightstar stones
-all event page quest giving them aswell as chi points.
-all tournaments now consisting of excessive bright stones, for top 8 which is a lil harder to obtain but still....
-not to mention the fact that deityland gives either +5/3 stone from hunting bliss pack. or radiant star stone.
-mystery box giving crazy amount of bcps, +5 stone,2k cp (Just for clicking a box !!!)
all these together usually give a daily progress of Atleast 1-3k progress a day

I could see how some could deem it as p2w if you are a returning player, but for those people all you really need to do play. because buying doesn't make a lot of sence anymore especially in dead servers where u have to pay like 4k cps per +8 and that only covers you for the progress of nearly one month.
Its really hard to come back after u miss many months of playing like I did because theres not even enough +8 in my server for me to buy to try to catch up to these ppls playing, camping bosses/events.

I disagree with ppls sayin its to pay 2 in because of this reason. and for those of you who aren't +12 and never paid .I believe u can still have very decent, char with what is given from tq asloing as u play. I mean full
a full +8 with 3x free Bound +12 items char isn't isn't exactly a noob, most of these people playing to win by camping have an average 150-180 perfection now with great rune stats.
For those people who sayin its pay to win I suggest you really try to get a hold of an understanding of the newer quests and try to do em each and everysingle day. if not more!

It's still p2w. You can't refute that point. They did add deity which is nice but it's literally the only thing you can do to progress in the game and besides the luck points, the grind isn't worth it in terms of time. If you're wanting to contest the bosses you better be one of the top players on the server or at least have +12 with +9 boss killer. Chi is always going to be random so that's alright, it's the fact that there's no real way to work on your character with any real gains. Spend a full day in deity after luck points and you won't get ****, spend it on any other map and you'll get even less you get about the same level of gains autoing at that point.

If tq removed the luck point cap, then you could say the game isn't p2w or enhanced the drops for manual hunting overall. Until then you spend 30 mins max on the game then there's nothing else to do unless you want to swipe. That = p2w deadass game.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767875

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2019, 10:29   #36
Byuiso
Registered User
 
Byuiso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 640
Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
While this is P2W I will agree though Deityland has changed the game majorly.

Chi is literally a fraction of what I spent and the ways to get upgrades is far easier now than it was say 2 years ago. I unfortunately created Jefe in a very precarious time and very expensive time. I came in right after monk farming was banned which made chi extremely cheap but I also rolled before they did all these different way to make chi way more affordable. I also wasn't allowed to save chi tokens like others were GMs made me use mine to go from 393 to 394 or 395 to 396

Do I agree with what they are continuing? No.
I still cannot deny what Deityland has done for the game and players not dropping 10k USD a month on the game. For example 1.5 years ago me and Bangroc were the only ones with chi like we have now. Fast forward to now and there is 2 others with chi like ours but spent a fraction to what we spent in half the time we did it too.
__________________
ElJefe Fire_EU Server
Nobility: King-150,000,000,000
648 Perfection Score

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 02-28-2019 at 10:48.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2019, 11:05   #37
-Kirito
Registered User
 
-Kirito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,051
-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
While this is P2W I will agree though Deityland has changed the game majorly.

Chi is literally a fraction of what I spent and the ways to get upgrades is far easier now than it was say 2 years ago. I unfortunately created Jefe in a very precarious time and very expensive time. I came in right after monk farming was banned which made chi extremely cheap but I also rolled before they did all these different way to make chi way more affordable. I also wasn't allowed to save chi tokens like others were GMs made me use mine to go from 393 to 394 or 395 to 396

Do I agree with what they are continuing? No.
I still cannot deny what Deityland has done for the game and players not dropping 10k USD a month on the game. For example 1.5 years ago me and Bangroc were the only ones with chi like we have now. Fast forward to now and there is 2 others with chi like ours but spent a fraction to what we spent in half the time we did it too.
Whereís bangrocs account now??
and is jefe still active??

I havenít played for a few years now and iím just curiousity.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2019, 13:01   #38
noobie.com
Registered User
 
noobie.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Pole
Posts: 1,512
noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I have only done one event to ever get a chi token for the purpose of trying to get a chi token - those events are now placed overall for all servers - way way to costly for a random roll on a +1 upped value. Ages ago, if I remember correctly, it was per server for a few of the events.

Besides Khang and you Josh also had very high chi way way back.

Chi is still super hard to roll to get the values matching (4) yet many people keep useless values just for the rank which does not make a character yet does put you on the ranking board and even gets you 400's if all you care about is 100's. Servers are filled with high chi ranks and useless stat noobie characters. Chi is much easier to get now yet I think they also reduced the odds of rolling high chi values vs what it used to be. Either way its still very hard to get 100's filling a gate with stats your character is built around. Taoists have it easier they can take misc. odd stats and still be ok haha.

The game & dietyland do make it nicer then it used to be and grinding is now possible, etc. With that said there is no way for any player to come back that has been away for a while or a new player to start without it being a completely P2W game if you are trying to be competitive let alone they just added that barrier rune which, prior to its release, allowed a player to be more competitive (with a BT account) without actually sinking lord knows how much into a character to keep up with donations and all the other crap. Now the higher BP players just throw Barrier on and bam 20k less damage etc. I think the Pirate melee if a triple goes off with all the buffs can still negate the 20k barrier rune yet other classes can't. anyway...............

I could go on and on yet the 1.0 days were the best. FB/SS vs Fires zapping and all and a skilled game vs what it is now with all these spam in a direction and cover 1/2 the screen with a damage skill etc. etc. etc. etc.

Khang is around. I think he is over on Gryphon right now.
__________________
LOST in the Abyss
Still Semi Retired
Showtime|GEM
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 02-28-2019 at 13:12.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2019, 14:32   #39
Byuiso
Registered User
 
Byuiso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 640
Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I have only done one event to ever get a chi token for the purpose of trying to get a chi token - those events are now placed overall for all servers - way way to costly for a random roll on a +1 upped value. Ages ago, if I remember correctly, it was per server for a few of the events.
It rewarded people per server. Once they made it between all servers I never tried it again because they allowed distributors to compete too.

Kirito to answer your question.

Roc is on Gryphon going to Columbus.
Jefe is on Lion.

Now also if they did lower the rate at which you get good stats than that more than makes up for the huge amounts of chi people can make now but for example a year ago I didn't know who Bullet was and now he is 400x3 with a 389.
I knew who RedNeckWrath was and he was a prince with decent stats now he is 400x3 and a 396.

Before this for years it was DejaVu, Jefe, then Roc.
Then it became Roc, Jefe, DejaVu but this was for years. In the matter of 1 year 2 more characters entered that area.
__________________
ElJefe Fire_EU Server
Nobility: King-150,000,000,000
648 Perfection Score

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 02-28-2019 at 14:36.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2019, 14:53   #40
noobie.com
Registered User
 
noobie.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Pole
Posts: 1,512
noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, the 3 I noted lolz.

Bullet is on my server if it is the same player Bullet|GEM(water). I never look at stats though in general yet if it is he is a water so he has more wiggle room with a few off chi that can always work with Tao's yet I never look at characters yet now that you mention it I think he was ranked top 3 in several haha (Bullet|GEM) ->> he is an old player though and one of the best waters out there skill wise if it is the same character yet it may not be since I think he used to have only 2 400's unless he has rerolled lately.
__________________
LOST in the Abyss
Still Semi Retired
Showtime|GEM
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 02-28-2019 at 15:33.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2019, 08:00   #41
zabegan35
Polat
 
zabegan35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Macedonia
Posts: 72
zabegan35 is on a distinguished road
they made a circus from this game. Definitelly now it looks like a some cheap browser game!
zabegan35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2019, 10:48   #42
HEARMERAWR!!
Registered User
 
HEARMERAWR!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Washington State-home of the PNW
Posts: 327
HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
about damn time they made chi at least somewhat easier to get, it shouldnt take 6+ years for people to finish an expansion, let alone STILL be working on it. Just goes to show how ****ed up the chi expansion was, they still have a long ways to go on it imo.
__________________
Cinderella before merge>any other server.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!! 130-130-140 pure monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:06.


You Rated this Thread: