Old 07-09-2011, 20:01   #1
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Discussion about team pk tournaments

i made this thread to ppl talk about team pk tournaments on each server just to know what server has the most difficult tournaments...

on my server on 99- tournament most of the ppl that go have +7 talismans and there are 3 ppl that go solo with permenented souls...

lvl 100 tournament has 5 ppl that solo it with P5 and P6 souls permenented and +7/+8 talis... rest of ppl have just +7 talis that also solo it

lvl 120 tournament has 3 ppl with +8 talis rest is +6 i think its the most normal one
and the 130+ tounament has the +12 ppl dont need to talk about it xD

so how about your server? do ppl solo it? witch server has the most *****ed tounaments? XD

discuss =D
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2011, 20:16   #2
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
i made this thread to ppl talk about team pk tournaments on each server just to know what server has the most difficult tournaments...

on my server on 99- tournament most of the ppl that go have +7 talismans and there are 3 ppl that go solo with permenented souls...

lvl 100 tournament has 5 ppl that solo it with P5 and P6 souls permenented and +7/+8 talis... rest of ppl have just +7 talis that also solo it

lvl 120 tournament has 3 ppl with +8 talis rest is +6 i think its the most normal one
and the 130+ tounament has the +12 ppl dont need to talk about it xD

so how about your server? do ppl solo it? witch server has the most *****ed tounaments? XD

discuss =D
I hope you don't play Mercury. But ya same with ours. 4 people with +7 talis and permed ds full 2 soc -5 etc. 3 belong to the same person, and one is one of the top dogs on the server. Then in every group there is a half +8 ninja that belongs to the same top dog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2011, 20:42   #3
Uldaris-Br
There and back again

Uldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond repute
Ye and they're possibily draining every good **** from the whole server prizes
Old 07-10-2011, 02:16   #4
Tenchu_Z

Tenchu_Z has a reputation beyond reputeTenchu_Z has a reputation beyond reputeTenchu_Z has a reputation beyond reputeTenchu_Z has a reputation beyond reputeTenchu_Z has a reputation beyond reputeTenchu_Z has a reputation beyond reputeTenchu_Z has a reputation beyond reputeTenchu_Z has a reputation beyond reputeTenchu_Z has a reputation beyond reputeTenchu_Z has a reputation beyond reputeTenchu_Z has a reputation beyond repute
i kinda think thats unfair
Glory- Cutiebabe123 Pure water
Tenchu_Z is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2011, 05:19   #5
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu_Z View Post
i kinda think thats unfair
I kinda think you are right

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2011, 05:20   #6
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
i kinda think its stupid to solo it =D
Old 07-10-2011, 06:07   #7
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Last night, I was teaming up with my friend (Friend 328 BP Me:249) and we easiky won the first one (A noob Ninja and a Trojan)

But next match, 2/3 Kings of the Server (Trojan and Monk) both full +12 and 366 BP.

And last week. First match, vs a 366 Trojan (Also the wifey of my friend said above) with some of my other friends and old GL (BP is like 313 or so).

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2011, 06:26   #8
Zagger_28

that sucks...

for what i can see all servers have all tournaments messed up =/ really sucks for none db buyers...
and now since tq made possible to switch teams again its almost impossible for none db buyers to get even to top 8 =/
Old 07-10-2011, 08:38   #9
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
unfair for non db buyers? that is a joke isnt it. the only thing unfair about what you said is the fact that talismans are being used in a below lvl 100 fight

if it were easy for a non db buyer then even less people would be playing the game now than there are currently.

the only thing that should be fixed is skill team pk should have completely equal battle power for everyone, and add a skill solo pk.

also my potency is ****, so this isnt a biased bulker opinion. its just a fact that if your gears are good, you are going to win the competition. while a lot of things could be changed, anyone who thinks a less abled person should come first is obviously a 12 year old who hasnt left his hometown yet.

the only problem is the fact that the game is so unbalanced that the same people win every time, whereas someone of 20 potency lower should have a good shot at the title

Last edited by squidgemelent; 07-10-2011 at 08:45.
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2011, 09:22   #10
CornFlakes:o
Dsol

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
ur really asking TQ to fix something?
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2011, 05:13   #11
Zagger_28

guess not O_o
but then tournament name should be switched to equipment pk tournament instead of team pk tournament since almost everyone solo it...

or maybe allow only team with 2 or more members to join the tournament? =D
Old 07-11-2011, 05:22   #12
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
guess not O_o
but then tournament name should be switched to equipment pk tournament instead of team pk tournament since almost everyone solo it...

or maybe allow only team with 2 or more members to join the tournament? =D
Then people will just join noobs.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 07-11-2011, 05:34   #13
Zagger_28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Then people will just join noobs.

but then would be easy to win vs them =)
just keep killing the noobs and rev them and win by points
Old 07-11-2011, 07:31   #14
Clenk~V.13

Quote:
but then would be easy to win vs them =)
just keep killing the noobs and rev them and win by points
If we talking about skill pkt sure, if we talking about normal team pkt if you lose to them when they by themselves, you going to lose to them when they with someone. And if they are solely bringing the characters in for teams they would have no hp after the first time you rev killed them.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 07-11-2011, 08:10   #15
SirKillahMiles

SirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond repute
I dced last team pk in a top8 fight...It doesnt show a 8th place on the TeamPk page so i cant claim my reward! Helpdesk told me when i dc during the contest i will lose my reward
SirKillahMiles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: