Old 10-19-2009, 01:39   #1
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Guild War Glitch

Our guild war glitched and although we had the most points on the pole, another guild name was announced as the winners. the guild leader of that guild now claimed the medal to go towards the gold prize, but it should be for us.

I showed a screenshot, and Sydney admits its legit, but then she said

Quote:
Sydney:
I have asked the designer. The right top rank, means your guild hit the pole most, but it is not your guild did the last hit.
Matt:
lol....
Matt:
the last hit, does not mean you win the pole
Sydney:
No. I'm informed that the last hit will win the war.
i read it on the site when i was a noob that the last hit wins the war, but as long as ive known guild war it has been whoever has the most points. weve used this feature before to keep changing guilds and keep a specific guild in the lead to make sure they win, even though they didnt hit the last hit.

can anyone confirm who is right? i need to show the answer to sydney from the people who know gw better than the "designers" (co page)
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 01:59   #2
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
well if it is last hit. that fooking retarded i must say

all i can confirm. is that in probly 5 or more years iv never seen sum1 win because they got the "last hit" unless theyr 1st in points...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 02:06   #3
~ChopSticks~88
Mod'let

~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute
I believe it is who 'OWNs' the pole as the time hits 'xx:00' are the winners
Even if you are the guild on the top right labelled 8937498759745973495 damage to the pole, BUT you did not 'KILL' the pole, you do not own it, the owner of the pole is the one with the guild name currently on the pole, they are the winners even if its still only red hp bar.
~ChopSticks~88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 02:10   #4
augustOne
haud lîmes

augustOne has a reputation beyond reputeaugustOne has a reputation beyond reputeaugustOne has a reputation beyond reputeaugustOne has a reputation beyond reputeaugustOne has a reputation beyond reputeaugustOne has a reputation beyond reputeaugustOne has a reputation beyond reputeaugustOne has a reputation beyond reputeaugustOne has a reputation beyond reputeaugustOne has a reputation beyond reputeaugustOne has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
Our guild war glitched and although we had the most points on the pole, another guild name was announced as the winners. the guild leader of that guild now claimed the medal to go towards the gold prize, but it should be for us.

I showed a screenshot, and Sydney admits its legit, but then she said

i read it on the site when i was a noob that the last hit wins the war, but as long as ive known guild war it has been whoever has the most points. weve used this feature before to keep changing guilds and keep a specific guild in the lead to make sure they win, even though they didnt hit the last hit.

can anyone confirm who is right? i need to show the answer to sydney from the people who know gw better than the "designers" (co page)
You are correct, the most of points wins the GW, not the last hit. Sydney logic makes non sense.

So, All the players shall to worry just for the last hit...If Its true, GW has lack of logic, why waste 2-3 hours fighthing your enemie, if you can win with a single hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ChopSticks~88 View Post
Even if you are the guild on the top right labelled 8937498759745973495 damage to the pole, BUT you did not 'KILL' the pole, you do not own it, the owner of the pole is the one with the guild name currently on the pole, they are the winners even if its still only red hp bar.

Maybe you are not getting this, Squid says they did the most of damage at pole, the other guild had more than 100 000 units of difference, and suddenly, they went up to the guild that was heading the damage at pole, and as a consequence, they lose the GW. Check the difference in the counter near top right corner.. Thanks

MrCordova 130-130-140 TOP TROJAN Water-Warrior-Trojan (Active)

The most dangerous mens, are the ones that have been forgotten

Last edited by augustOne; 10-19-2009 at 02:14.
augustOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 02:13   #5
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ChopSticks~88 View Post
im saying we won the pole, but it showed a different guild as the victors. this happened at 13:59 one minute before the gw ended, so that guild was holding the pole at the time. however it should be our guild who held the pole at that time which would have made us the winners.

Last edited by squidgemelent; 10-19-2009 at 02:15.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:17   #6
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im saying we won the pole, but it showed a different guild as the victors. this happened at 13:59 one minute before the gw ended, so that guild was holding the pole at the time. however it should be our guild who held the pole at that time which would have made us the winners.
then it could just be a time glitch.

this happened to me once. we won pole just b4 end. we still had it at 20.00 then the gw kept going till like 20.01 or so and the pole died in that time after we all stop'd lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 04:32   #7
ChIcA
your mom!

ChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ChIcA
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
well if it is last hit. that fooking retarded i must say

all i can confirm. is that in probly 5 or more years iv never seen sum1 win because they got the "last hit" unless theyr 1st in points...
Neomi - lvl 130>130>132 - Trojan>Warrior>Water [not active] 2nd RB date: 12/21/08
Shiyoko - lvl 130>130>132 - Water>Warrior>Fire [not active] 2nd RB date: 12/21/08

***9829;

Woot Woot :]

I lub my randomly-clicking-into-the-mass-bot ~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash VI View Post
I camel
I kosomk
I conkr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I add frend
I why man
I kosmak
ChIcA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 06:08   #8
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the top right numbers refresh slowly, so even if your guild was leading at the time you checked it, the other guild still has chance to hit it more than your guild does, thus making more damage in it than your guild, and getting the pole.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 06:14   #9
MAGIX[Remy]
392,400 TC

MAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
the top right numbers refresh slowly, so even if your guild was leading at the time you checked it, the other guild still has chance to hit it more than your guild does, thus making more damage in it than your guild, and getting the pole.
what he says..

unless it was refreshed at 10kk+ u cant be sure
(even tho pole heals so 10kk isnt even enough sometimes)
Old 10-19-2009, 06:17   #10
~help*me~
apathetic*

~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute
yea sydney doesnt liek to b told shes's wrong adn even if u can prove it she wont fix it......
~help*me~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 06:32   #11
squidgemelent

to those who say its a time glitch, its not about when gw ended or not. the point is, we had the most points, and yes the screenshot was taken after the refresh as i was told there was a counter. you can see there is time between the win and the screenshot because the new pole has some damage taken off it. the only reason it matters is because it glitched at 13:59, a few seconds before gw ended. so where the pole should be ours, it wasnt

we won the pole, but another name showed up. timing has nothing to do with it. and the end results stood as our guild on top for a long time. wasnt updated to show the other guild on top, in fact the other guild were 100k points or so off and all dead in the screenshot apart from someone who is fogging, and people from another guild. i was told it updates every 5 seconds, and i waited that time before the screenshot and our guild remained on top even 20 seconds later. im laggy atm and the screenshot wont upload but ill upload later.

not asking a difficult question people, do you win the pole when you hit it last, or when you have the most points...

note: considering the only people attacking the pole in that time was my own guild and a different enemy guild, whether sydney or i was right doesnt matter. if its the last hit, it wouldnt be their guild. if it was most points, it was our guild shown clearly on the screen

Last edited by squidgemelent; 10-19-2009 at 06:39.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:33   #12
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
to those who say its a time glitch, its not about when gw ended or not. the point is, we had the most points, and yes the screenshot was taken after the refresh as i was told there was a counter. you can see there is time between the win and the screenshot because the new pole has some damage taken off it. the only reason it matters is because it glitched at 13:59, a few seconds before gw ended

we won the pole, but another name showed up. timing has nothing to do with it. and the end results stood as our guild on top for a long time. im laggy atm and the screenshot wont upload but ill upload later.

not asking a difficult question people, do you win the pole when you hit it last, or when you have the most points...
most points.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 06:34   #13
MAGIX[Remy]
392,400 TC

MAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond reputeMAGIX[Remy] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
to those who say its a time glitch, its not about when gw ended or not. the point is, we had the most points, and yes the screenshot was taken after the refresh as i was told there was a counter. you can see there is time between the win and the screenshot because the new pole has some damage taken off it. the only reason it matters is because it glitched at 13:59, a few seconds before gw ended

we won the pole, but another name showed up. timing has nothing to do with it. and the end results stood as our guild on top for a long time. im laggy atm and the screenshot wont upload but ill upload later.

just having most points wont do lol, pole gotta be actually taken down

but if u got most points when its take down YES you win

my question tho is, how were the exact scores.. but ill see that screenshot later I guess
Old 10-19-2009, 06:38   #14
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
why not post the screenshot here for us all to look at o_o;

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 06:43   #15
squidgemelent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIX[Remy] View Post
just having most points wont do lol, pole gotta be actually taken down

but if u got most points when its take down YES you win

my question tho is, how were the exact scores.. but ill see that screenshot later I guess
.... im not that dumb. if the system announces one of the guilds took the pole, it was obviously taken.

and ill switch to a laptop now see if i can post it from there

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: